Property Boss #2 Turkey teeth, roast beef Shieldsy loves the filtered mingers and a plate of fish fingers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His latest TT “just had a photo op with couple of the young team ……….better no take the piss oot me boys” 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Paranoid much

• Haha
Reactions: 5
His latest TT “just had a photo op with couple of the young team ……….better no take the piss oot me boys” 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Paranoid much
He's probably jealous of them being young and getting all the hole 😂😂😂 while everytime he tries it ends up on soshal media 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Did you see Plum1987 video reply to his comment on her page? She roasted him hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
New thread idea: The Property Boss #3 or is it #33, only one he’s no banged yet is Rosie B and still loves Courteneee!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He’s definitely got his feet back in the door, dirty di was used because he was thrown out then he left and he’s not been back apparently or so he has said😉 i bet she’s livid if your reading this Di you were a sleazy few f*cks but you knew that right, that’s why you sneakily showed him on live🥸🥸

He’s definitely got his feet back in the door, dirty di was used because he was thrown out then he left and he’s not been back apparently or so he has said😉 i bet she’s livid if your reading this Di you were a sleazy few f*cks but you knew that right, that’s why you sneakily showed him on live🥸🥸
she’s commented tonight saying getting divorced

Can’t help but think of that Jennifer Aniston film “the break up” where they tape a line through half of the house and the divorced couple live together but don’t cross each other’s sides. Can defo see this happening with Alan and Susie🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can’t help but think of that Jennifer Aniston film “the break up” where they tape a line through half of the house and the divorced couple live together but don’t cross each other’s sides. Can defo see this happening with Alan and Susie🤣🤣
A think susie is talking shite... shes allegedly went from suicidal to it's a divorce and am fine with that in a matter of days hhhhhmmmmm 🤔

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.