Property Boss #2 Turkey teeth, roast beef Shieldsy loves the filtered mingers and a plate of fish fingers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck now Tommy's name has been mentioned anyone else see who Alan models himself on duck they could be twins ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Another ex-Junior footballer. Wouldnae surprise me in the least if their paths had crossed either via football or in the world of schwinging

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Another ex-Junior footballer. Wouldnae surprise me in the least if their paths had crossed either via football or in the world of schwinging
And billy Davies was a pro football player for Motherwell ( he keeps showing squad pics)

Heโ€™s just dueted with Scottishkinkerbell โ€ฆโ€ฆ..a swingerโ€ฆโ€ฆ.hooks deployed ready to attach

message to his supportersโ€ฆ.big shieldsy fuckin loves taking the c*nt right oot yeas ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฅ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Heโ€™d actually ride anything, the desperation is pouring out him๐Ÿคข notice how that kinkerbell placed the texts so it means you have to look at her tits to read it. Sheโ€™s clearly wanting a bit from him but if thatโ€™s the type of lassies heโ€™s attracting, god knows what heโ€™s shagged in his time๐Ÿ‘น

Reactions: 4
Heโ€™d actually ride anything, the desperation is pouring out him๐Ÿคข notice how that kinkerbell placed the texts so it means you have to look at her tits to read it. Sheโ€™s clearly wanting a bit from him but if thatโ€™s the type of lassies heโ€™s attracting, god knows what heโ€™s shagged in his time๐Ÿ‘น
Heโ€™s just a big attention bleep. Too old to be a fuckboy & too poor & too homeless to be a sugar daddy

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You
Iโ€™m taking it your aunties getting back with him
Guys iv been on the phone to him today and had a really good chat, hes spoke to my mum and sister aswel and alot has came to light, Last night about him being at the door out his face was blown out of proportion, neighbours etc would have phoned police and there was nothing, he was dropping something off an put the bin out so defo no need for police. Emotions are running high and shits getting said, so i completely retract that. hes put his hands up and he needs to live with this for the rest eh his life, I feel tit for how much hes been attacked etc in streets. its low and disgusting. itโ€™s affecting my family and kids now so im taking a step back, i dont want the drama either, but i threw the first snowball n its turned to an avalanche, but my mum and kids come 1st. Lay off him a bit, id hate someone to be pushed so much that they flip and I wont be part of it. i love that you are supporting susie but this guy has a heart n i cant just hate him and wish the worse after knowing him my entire life. hes human. hes a horny 1 lol but not the worse person in the world.
Fair doโ€™s your mum and kids deserve nothing but you have brought this all on yourself and actually fucked your aunty right over the way you publicised everything. You should be ashamed of yourself - all the shite on TikTok wasnโ€™t about him or your aunty - it was all about you. Absolute shambles.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
And why did you spend days on the internet talking about Alan an estate agent from Blantyreโ€™s marriage? And spending a vast amount of time searching for unaltered photos of Dianne Rose?
-Cause am a nosy gossiping cow thatโ€™s how :ROFLMAO:
Because we're interestit, yer honour ๐Ÿคช

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Rosieโ€™s gave us a shout out ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป Weโ€™ve made it big everyone woo hoo. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Please someone explain to me WHY would the bush get hair extensions and Botox? Nothing and I mean nothing would fix her! Rosie stop spending your weans benefits trying to get some cock ๐Ÿ˜œ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder if heโ€™s told her a lot of shite like he told the lassie I know. He maybe tells every lassie the same story .
If Courteney is pregnant n if itโ€™s his explains why he is always defending her. Couldnโ€™t write this mess
Wtf is she potentially carrying baby shields?๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Reactions: 3
EXACTLY!! Iโ€™m a decent earner, look after myself and go on holiday twice a yearโ€ฆ..Iโ€™m also a gossip and thatโ€™s why Iโ€™m on here ๐Ÿคฃ
His mentality equates to this = people who work donโ€™t like the gossip ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ffs get a grip Alan, all humans need entertainment and who best to advocate that - YOU ya rocket ๐Ÿš€

• Haha
Please someone explain to me WHY would the bush get hair extensions and Botox? Nothing and I mean nothing would fix her! Rosie stop spending your weans benefits trying to get some cock ๐Ÿ˜œ
Now we canโ€™t say anything about herโ€ฆโ€ฆ.sheโ€™s feeling vulnerable todayโ€ฆโ€ฆ..
Cos she was rat arsed last night. Sheโ€™s fucked from jumping on & off all the bandwagons

• Haha
Bit funny how his pals are swingers , he meets up with swingers, does tik toks with swingers but heโ€™s deff no a swinger ๐Ÿคฃ next he will be saying he only goes for the buffet:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He's a serial name dropper. I always thought he put me in mind of someone an it's Tommy another narcissist. Wonder if auld Alan was mentioned in Tommy's news of the word exclusive. Then again he was as much of a nobody as he is today ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
He absolutely puts me in mind of Tommy now that he's been mentioned! I don't know why I didn't already see it๐Ÿ˜‚ even that same way of talking surely he's no modelled himself on Tommy bleeping Sheridan ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bit funny how his pals are swingers , he meets up with swingers, does tik toks with swingers but heโ€™s deff no a swinger ๐Ÿคฃ next he will be saying he only goes for the buffet:LOL:
Goes and doesn't put his keys in the bowl ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bit weird how multiple people have said they know heโ€™s a swinger or been at parties with him. Maybe heโ€™s scared that other swingers will reveal heโ€™s got a wee pecker.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.