Property Boss #2 Turkey teeth, roast beef Shieldsy loves the filtered mingers and a plate of fish fingers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’re all bored housewives apparently🤣🤣🤣
Alan son, I’ve got my own well established 9-5 job that I went to university for. I can only dream of being a housewife🥴
EXACTLY!! I’m a decent earner, look after myself and go on holiday twice a year…..I’m also a gossip and that’s why I’m on here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
it’s the talk of the Killie group chats she is supposedly pregnant she has been off work at the solicitors .
It must shows how old I never heard of a killie group chat! I thought I seen a lassie that looked like her in the Beijing banquet the other day but The lassie qas pregnant so I thought I wa mistaken, maybe i was right!

I think him and that Suzie are wallopers. He’s a dirty bastard and she’s on TT making a show of herself looking desperate. They need reminding that they are nearly 50 and look like desperate mugs.
Blows my mind there marriage has imploded over tik tok

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It must shows how old I never heard of a killie group chat! I thought I seen a lassie that looked like her in the Beijing banquet the other day but The lassie qas pregnant so I thought I wa mistaken, maybe i was right!

Without the filter who knows? Seriously though if shes pregnant then good luck to her if she's not anymore 😔😔😔 then that's sad and I wish her well regardless. To be honest if they have then they have nothing can change that. I do feel somewhat rotten that Dianne has shouldered this on her own. Well she may have been the fake pages, but if it was her kids fair play they defended her cos the guy who started it all left her high and dry. Unless those pages were Alan was drip feeding them info on his "wife"

Reactions: 4

Courteney is far too early along to show.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I thought after those tweets came out he would have stopped posting but he’s still on bold as brass 😑 was just going to see his video there and then answered the phone in work saying hello social media instead of the company name 😭 I’m affronted

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Right I’m kinda caught up but judging by those comments between alan and susie, I take it they’re not getting back? Hope no susie stick to yer guns hen! Life’s too short to be with someone who is never happy and won’t stay faithful.

Reactions: 5
Guys iv been on the phone to him today and had a really good chat, hes spoke to my mum and sister aswel and alot has came to light, Last night about him being at the door out his face was blown out of proportion, neighbours etc would have phoned police and there was nothing, he was dropping something off an put the bin out so defo no need for police. Emotions are running high and shits getting said, so i completely retract that. hes put his hands up and he needs to live with this for the rest eh his life, I feel tit for how much hes been attacked etc in streets. its low and disgusting. it’s affecting my family and kids now so im taking a step back, i dont want the drama either, but i threw the first snowball n its turned to an avalanche, but my mum and kids come 1st. Lay off him a bit, id hate someone to be pushed so much that they flip and I wont be part of it. i love that you are supporting susie but this guy has a heart n i cant just hate him and wish the worse after knowing him my entire life. hes human. hes a horny 1 lol but not the worse person in the world.
I’m taking it your aunties getting back with him

Reactions: 1
It's alright an I've just seen it bleeping wanker of a man. Still everyone else's fault. 🤬🤬🤬🤬

I was gonna lay off but after seeing his video nope. I suppose someone made up the comments on Diane's page? Courtney's? Wtf is he nuts? He's dealt with the people ffs grow up you prick. Still showing how you treat women bleeping rat bastard. It's all alans world and we just live in it and have to believe what a narcissistic prick says. NOPE
Strange he outed kerry for bumping someone and now they’ve all made up! What tou got to hide kerry eh 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 9
We’re all bored housewives apparently🤣🤣🤣
Alan son, I’ve got my own well established 9-5 job that I went to university for. I can only dream of being a housewife🥴
Snap 😂 although not uni, just college but i do have an HND to my name which has got me a comfy wee job & salary. He must be getting mixed up with the women he pumps 🥴😂

• Haha
I swear I'm more confused by the second. Was he out his face chewing his eyebrows aff, making suzie suicidal and threatening her? Or was he dropping something off and taking the bins oot 😂 this is a pure tit show
Exactly! Seems kerry likes a drama but not when it’s a bout her!

Reactions: 4
Alan’s video talking about tattle and how he’s heard he’s a swinger🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Heard on the grapevine as if he isn’t on here reading it himself 😂

Got to laugh at the bold yin, deflecting everything to the amount of business he's doing, the bleep should be in Number 10 ffs. No amount of businessman of the year patter deflects fae you being an out and out dirty bastard
There is nothing attractive about someone who needs to brag about the money they are apparently making. He doesn’t look like he has been out working this week, usually get videos in houses or in the motor or him strutting about 🥴

Exactly, it’s a bad bleeping day when that’s all he can mock!
Address the real issues Shieldsy.
At least he’s changed his t-shirt, that other one probably crawled to the washing machine itself.
Or maybe it finally burst with that belly of his 🤣 better get the Fendi one back off Dianne 🤪

See tbh, I now couldn’t give two shits if he’s a swinger or if he’s cheating on Susie. It’s the fact he continues to disregard the rape and perverted tweets. He’s on tiktok saying we’re talking about him being a swinger when majority of the time we’ve spoke about the horrific tweets that’s left us all disturbed. He’s doing everything he can to avoid it and won’t bring more attention to it by addressing it. Absolute bleeping weapon of a man.
That would mean facing up to what he actually is. Gives me the boak 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Heard on the grapevine as if he isn’t on here reading it himself 😂

There is nothing attractive about someone who needs to brag about the money they are apparently making. He doesn’t look like he has been out working this week, usually get videos in houses or in the motor or him strutting about 🥴
” shout out to all you normal people “
Going by his standards thank duck I’m not normal…..
And all his supporters are just in the same ilk as all those who knew about Saville but kept up the charade. I mind watching a programme where he was practically saying he had no sense of doing anything wrong & laughing about it. Remind you of anyone?

Really kerry? He outed you for something and now your all pals again! What you hiding?
That’s what I said. What’s he got on her

” shout out to all you normal people “
Going by his standards thank duck I’m not normal…..
And all his supporters are just in the same ilk as all those who knew about Saville but kept up the charade. I mind watching a programme where he was practically saying he had no sense of doing anything wrong & laughing about it. Remind you of anyone?
Sounds like big shagger Shieldsy. He will never admit he is wrong, the cunts ego is out of control!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.