Property Boss #2 Turkey teeth, roast beef Shieldsy loves the filtered mingers and a plate of fish fingers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See tbh, I now couldn’t give two shits if he’s a swinger or if he’s cheating on Susie. It’s the fact he continues to disregard the rape and perverted tweets. He’s on tiktok saying we’re talking about him being a swinger when majority of the time we’ve spoke about the horrific tweets that’s left us all disturbed. He’s doing everything he can to avoid it and won’t bring more attention to it by addressing it. Absolute bleeping weapon of a man.
Yep totally ignored as usual . Discussing wanting to rape female lawyers and finding it hard to control his sexual urges around kids - how do we know when he could act on those urges?
It’s sickening what he posts online and how he uses women for sex filling their heads full of lies regarding his marriage. Disgusting man

• Heart
Reactions: 11
He actually mentioned the man himself in his Tweets 🤣.
He's a serial name dropper. I always thought he put me in mind of someone an it's Tommy another narcissist. Wonder if auld Alan was mentioned in Tommy's news of the word exclusive. Then again he was as much of a nobody as he is today 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yep totally ignored as usual . Discussing wanting to rape female lawyers and finding it hard to control his sexual urges around kids - how do we know when he could act on those urges?
It’s sickening what he posts online and how he uses women for sex filling their heads full of lies regarding his marriage. Disgusting man
But it’s all okay because it’s “fitba banter”. I take it all football coaches are paedophiles and have the same mindset then? The historic sex cases regarding sexual abuse and Scottish football agree.

Reactions: 9
This creature thinks he is untouchable. I can't believe his employers have been happy to overlook those tweets. He has admitted himself they are "fitba banter" so there's no debate regarding their authenticity. Does anyone know who to email at this Purple shitshow of a company? This is a man in a public facing role, in contact with minors and families. That does not sit right with me given his "banter."

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I saw it this place mentioned on the Property Boss. He said he is too boring to be a swinger he is a well known member of swingers websites and used to use viva street and tinder to meet women with his wife’s consent pre TikTok . He has been swinging since the early 90’s his old friend John Leslie got him into it, John was well known in the Scottish swinging scene back then but exited the scene when he was outed by the media. The club Tommy Sheridan used to attend was frequented by The Property Boss I seen him there with my own eyes in the early 2000’s.
see how on the townhouse website we have been having a nosy at, it mentions a buffet do they put on fish fingers and stovies when they know the big man’s coming to do a power of pumping:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
But it’s all okay because it’s “fitba banter”. I take it all football coaches are paedophiles and have the same mindset then? The historic sex cases regarding sexual abuse and Scottish football agree.
Absolutely. The racist, sexist & homophobic behaviour & tweets are something that the whole football world is looking to stamp out. Not just SFA but FIFA too. Shieldsy might be hanging up his boots sooner than he thought……….had a nice conversation this morning. Naebody fuckin luvs ye son …….especially when they have family members you disrespected 👍🏻

This creature thinks he is untouchable. I can't believe his employers have been happy to overlook those tweets. He has admitted himself they are "fitba banter" so there's no debate regarding their authenticity. Does anyone know who to email at this Purple shitshow of a company? This is a man in a public facing role, in contact with minors and families. That does not sit right with me given his "banter."
Leave a review on trust pilot

• Heart
Reactions: 7
see how on the townhouse website we have been having a nosy at, it mentions a buffet do they put on fish fingers and stovies when they know the big man’s coming to do a power of pumping:ROFLMAO:
Howling 🤣🤣🤣🤣 women rolling about covered in butter, chips & gunners of salt & vinegar

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Howling 🤣🤣🤣🤣 women rolling about covered in butter, chips & gunners of salt & vinegar
what an image I’ve got in my head right now of Alan in the skud munching a fish finger piece rambling a heap of shite oot his bush on the gear to the the other dirty bastards:sick:😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
what an image I’ve got in my head right now of Alan in the skud munching a fish finger piece rambling a heap of shite oot his bush on the gear to the the other dirty bastards:sick:😂
Aww no I've an image of him in leopard skin gucci briefs 😂😂😂. Shouting who wants pumped 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.