Property Boss #2 Turkey teeth, roast beef Shieldsy loves the filtered mingers and a plate of fish fingers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weโ€™re all bored housewives apparently๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Alan son, Iโ€™ve got my own well established 9-5 job that I went to university for. I can only dream of being a housewife๐Ÿฅด
The guy is a bleeping lunatic ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜œ thinks heโ€™s famous because he was the prize guy! TT has went to his tiny little munchkin heid! And Alan if your reading this get yourself a good psychiatrist who will for sure get you a prescription for BPD and NPD. Right guys off to finish my lunch whilst working a 12 hour shift in my 46 grand a year post! Alan get it roon you! Guys tattle life is brilliant because no one can delete us or shut us up ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Got to laugh at the bold yin, deflecting everything to the amount of business he's doing, the bleep should be in Number 10 ffs. No amount of businessman of the year patter deflects fae you being an out and out dirty bastard
I thought it was a party but when I got there they were all swinging ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ trpped over a boaby and ended up baw deep in Dianne. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‰

The guy is a bleeping lunatic ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜œ thinks heโ€™s famous because he was the prize guy! TT has went to his tiny little munchkin heid! And Alan if your reading this get yourself a good psychiatrist who will for sure get you a prescription for BPD and NPD. Right guys off to finish my lunch whilst working a 12 hour shift in my 46 grand a year post! Alan get it roon you! Guys tattle life is brilliant because no one can delete us or shut us up ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
He thinks hes a famous celebrity ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Seems to have a spring in his step again. Win over susie shut kerry up and probs got his hole all in 1 day ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think if we were bored housewives we would be hanging on to his every slobbering word ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ probably wanting pumped fae the old shagger ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข. He thinks hes took down Susie and Kerry but hey Mr tangerine man Tattle is a whole different ball game. See we ain't scared of a guy who's only thing going for him is the gift of the gab, but then if we see through it, it cannot be that good. It's only good for when he's begging young lassies for photos or his hole. Stick to yer older women Alan they're less work. Most yer followers would love to pump you. Yer getting too old for the young yins noo. Except for the ones with no morals or daddy issues Tick Tick Mr Shields your in your 40s soon no one will wanna touch you. Except Rosie ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hes in every comment section of the pages about him. Cannot stop himself. Absoloute loves himself
Him and howking Rosie with all the weans ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Iโ€™ve got a mortgage free 5 bed house and a non financed 2021 Audi and Alan the shagger is homeless and trying to show off his daโ€™s old motor as his own with a gut that the Gucci is struggling to contain.

away and bile yer heid, youโ€™re a garbage person, you are trash. You have nothing, you are nothing. You should just be named and shamed for the beast you are like all the other beasts in the world.

Ah couldnโ€™t give a tit about his weird antics with his wife. Itโ€™s actually fully embarrassing for the pair of them to act like that. They are actual Jeremy Kyle trash.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Hows your go fund going he asks. Non existent, because luckily the kind hearted posters who believed they were supporting a victim of domestic abuse didnโ€™t get the chance to set it up.

I wouldnโ€™t have donated personally, Susie is a working woman who doesnโ€™t seem too short of money herself and I regularly donate to WA already, but God Bless ever one of you who were contemplating it. Your hearts were in the right place. Fuckinโ€™ love yeez!

• Haha
  • Heart
Hows your go fund going he asks. Non existent, because luckily the kind hearted posters who believed they were supporting a victim of domestic abuse didnโ€™t get the chance to set it up.

I wouldnโ€™t have donated personally, Susie is a working woman who doesnโ€™t seem too short of money herself and I regularly donate to WA already, but God Bless ever one of you who were contemplating it. Your hearts were in the right place. Fuckinโ€™ love yeez!
That go fund me being mentioned made him shite himself. Its non existent so he's made a bleep of himself again. He probably thought with susie being so popular she'd make a pretty penny for a right good lawyer ๐Ÿคฃ. Grasping there Shieldsy .

Reactions: 7
I saw it this place mentioned on the Property Boss. He said he is too boring to be a swinger he is a well known member of swingers websites and used to use viva street and tinder to meet women with his wifeโ€™s consent pre TikTok . He has been swinging since the early 90โ€™s his old friend John Leslie got him into it, John was well known in the Scottish swinging scene back then but exited the scene when he was outed by the media. The club Tommy Sheridan used to attend was frequented by The Property Boss I seen him there with my own eyes in the early 2000โ€™s.

• Heart
Hahaha I like being a bored housewife ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป And gone in 60 seconds till he met Dianne ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ come on Dianne bleeping expose the caaant!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That go fund me being mentioned made him shite himself. Its non existent so he's made a bleep of himself again. He probably thought with susie being so popular she'd make a pretty penny for a right good lawyer ๐Ÿคฃ. Grasping there Shieldsy .
youโ€™ve obviously rattled him lol the granny comment was def a dig ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Heโ€™s a beast with zero clout, zero looks and probably fkn riddled

lock up your daughters right enough .
Any guy that pervs on 14 year olds is a fkn BEAST.
To the person who spat at him I wouldnโ€™t spit on him if he was on fire but then again SHITE disnae burn .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That go fund me being mentioned made him shite himself. Its non existent so he's made a bleep of himself again. He probably thought with sysie being so popular she'd make a pretty penny for a right good lawyer ๐Ÿคฃ. Grasping there Shieldsy .
Exactly, itโ€™s a bad bleeping day when thatโ€™s all he can mock!
Address the real issues Shieldsy.
At least heโ€™s changed his t-shirt, that other one probably crawled to the washing machine itself.

• Haha
Rosieโ€™s gave us a shout out ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป Weโ€™ve made it big everyone woo hoo. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
youโ€™ve obviously rattled him lol the granny comment was def a dig ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Heโ€™s a beast with zero clout, zero looks and probably fkn riddled

lock up your daughters right enough .
Any guy that pervs on 14 year olds is a fkn BEAST.
To the person who spat at him I wouldnโ€™t spit on him if he was on fire but then again SHITE disnae burn .
Just seen it. Aww Poor Alan. I'm sorry I do..... not bleeping apologise for 1 thing I've said. You have behaved appalingly and are still behaving that way thinking you are the be all and end all of all that is good and holy. I really hope you can change your ways before it's too late and you end up sad and lonely fucked into an old people's home cos nae bleep wants you. But just remember Granny does not and ever will bleeping love ye. Have a nice weekend ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
See tbh, I now couldnโ€™t give two shits if heโ€™s a swinger or if heโ€™s cheating on Susie. Itโ€™s the fact he continues to disregard the rape and perverted tweets. Heโ€™s on tiktok saying weโ€™re talking about him being a swinger when majority of the time weโ€™ve spoke about the horrific tweets thatโ€™s left us all disturbed. Heโ€™s doing everything he can to avoid it and wonโ€™t bring more attention to it by addressing it. Absolute bleeping weapon of a man.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
We should start another go fund me โ€ฆโ€ฆ.for Alan this time. Get him enough shovels for all the holes heโ€™s digging himself. How can we be bored with all his antics & deflecting. Anyway another sexist remark assuming itโ€™s all women going after him. Sure Iโ€™ve seen guys too but he doesnโ€™t reply. Just blocks. Heโ€™s more a desperate housewife himself.

• Haha
I saw it this place mentioned on the Property Boss. He said he is too boring to be a swinger he is a well known member of swingers websites and used to use viva street and tinder to meet women with his wifeโ€™s consent pre TikTok . He has been swinging since the early 90โ€™s his old friend John Leslie got him into it, John was well known in the Scottish swinging scene back then but exited the scene when he was outed by the media. The club Tommy Sheridan used to attend was frequented by The Property Boss I seen him there with my own eyes in the early 2000โ€™s.
Thing is, no-one has judged that lifestyle. There has been some banter (the genuine kind, take note Alan!) If everyone is a consenting adult, then fair dos. Heโ€™s just cherry picking what to address because heโ€™s desperate to avoid the evidence that heโ€™s a lying, manipulative, controlling, homophobic, fattist, racist, self obsessed, materialistic bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yeah & he got sacked from Motherwell for crashing Billy Davies car (allegedly) another from the swingers scene & good friend of Tommy Sheridan

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Yeah & he got sacked from Motherwell for crashing Billy Davies car (allegedly) another from the swingers scene & good friend of Tommy Sheridan
duck now Tommy's name has been mentioned anyone else see who Alan models himself on duck they could be twins ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.