Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cass_25

VIP Member
Omg that's a belter ๐Ÿคฃ
I SS this and forgot to post it (as always ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ) but wtf is he wearing ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Naw heโ€™s wearing the wummins Quiz jacket again ๐Ÿ˜ญ how long til Dianneโ€™s pink hat he kept a hold of makes an appearance ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Cass_25

VIP Member
The Tiktoks Pete is putting up on her profile of him and the wee boy arenโ€™t half making my skin crawl.
Tiktok arenโ€™t half still doing him dirty though with the search suggestions ๐Ÿ˜ญ mad Aldo getting trawllllllled by Tiktok ๐Ÿ˜‚
77F485F6-6B12-42A6-8DEB-D344D9A18F75.jpeg

• Haha

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ 2 slabber cabbages talking about others ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ones no gota
job cos purple bricks fucked him out the door for being the biggest pervert out. And wee plastic chops there needs beauty treatments to feel good about herself. What a power couple eh? Keep abusing people there Gemma your turn soon Karma is always lurking roon auld leatherface there. He's nearly 50 keep them options opened hen. But mostly if you have any daughters keep them away from him. He likes 14yr olds. Ps Alan tell Wayne Rooney we said Hi ๐Ÿ‘‹

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
Wonder how long thenโ€™stepdaddyโ€™ of the year act will continue for. To be fair I thought he would have sacked it by now. Seen a video of him one Friday night and the wean is climbing all over him. You just know he cannot be arsed with it. Smiling through his gritted Turkey Teeth.

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
The weans are going back to school the morra the big man canโ€™t wait to see all the photos on social media . FFS Aldo ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

• Wow
  • Sick
Just went on for a look and I'm gonna kick my hubby out when he gets home the PB has put me aff men for life. Where those Tik Tok lesbians at ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
I wish I was a fly on the wall of Gemma's ex reading through all those threads. He must be like what the actual fuck ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

As long as he doesn't end up in CJs indulging in the finger buffet.
Neilโ€™s going to think we are dirty swinging bastards ๐Ÿ˜ญ thank fk the drones are on another thread or he would think we are right basket cases ๐Ÿ˜‚

Hi Neil ๐Ÿ‘‹ welcome to the circus ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
Itโ€™s the excuses in the video that made me howl, slept in, stuck in traffic , left his phone in the kitchen so had to double back โ€ฆ. aka heโ€™s been too busy sticking his wee man in some dirty off the tiktok to send her her videos on time that day ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚ I love that heโ€™s got himself a right control freak bunny boiler, itโ€™s going to be some fall out when heโ€™s caught shagging ๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ But they have the tattoos to prove they are forever ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. The crowns, and she's on his back. The ring on his finger that you could see from space never stopped him. Pretty sure some shitty tattoos won't stop him either.

• Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
He was gate way drug into scheme tok
The bastard
Well him and rolly's they fights were hilarious the fucking face he used to pull talking about her
I really don't know what I done to upset him so much ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Aw thats right I didn't like beasty wee bastards ๐Ÿคฃ
---
View attachment 1991249
Mad Aldo likes his Doritos like he likes his wummin, more than one orange coloured bag on the go at a time. Heโ€™s some man
Cass your patter on these threads were top class ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Also why the fuck is his nipples so big ye could hing jackets off them

• Haha

ZedsDead

VIP Member
To the bold yin, shagging the daughter of an ex-Rangers player must be like finding the holy growler

• Haha

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Incase use didn't know, the perfume Alan bought Pete burns is the same perfume Suzie wears she's in kdawgs comments saying it if we didn't know. It's another thing he repeats with women ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
  • Wow

Cass_25

VIP Member
Is there any swinging establishments in Belfast Trolly Rolly can send angry emails to?

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Just watching the one hes sitting in the car saying she looks like sheโ€™s been created by the fuckimg gods ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ enough tiktok for me for one day ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Petes got to be forcing him to make these tiktoks surely, I know heโ€™s a riddy but jeeso I canny cope with the second hand embarrassment ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha