Property Boss #11 how the mighty have fell wearing Regatta n stayin at BelfastBellgrove Hotel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought he looked raging scratching the card and saying seriously then probably realised he was on video and started acting delighted inside he’s screaming 😱 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s the fact the old granny’s in the video….not exactly her first rodeo at being a gran to Gemma’s many weans. She’s probably thinking, here we go again.

It’s the fact the old granny’s in the video….not exactly her first rodeo at being a gran to Gemma’s many weans. She’s probably thinking, here we go again.
Does she have more weans? What age is she??
It’s actually scary how she acts as tho she has bagged herself a celebrity 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm excited for the next video:

We find out that Gemma mysteriously got pushed down the stairs after this announcement. There were no witnesses as Aldo had just gone shopping for a new bodywarmer. She didn't get a good look at the culprit, but he left a trail of baby powder behind him and ran away shouting "IT'S JUST FITBA BANTER"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I seen a video of him a while back, playing doting daddy with her youngest and he was actually begging her for a wean of their own. He knew exactly what was going on in that video, I’m sure of it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
He well knew what was going down I mean surely even someone as dippit as aldo knows if you don't wrap your willy your potentially going to make babies...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does she have more weans? What age is she??
It’s actually scary how she acts as tho she has bagged herself a celebrity 😂
She’s got two teenagers and a toddler. She doesn’t seem to bother with the older two you only ever see her post about the youngest one.
its a riddy that she thinks he’s a celebrity, the tiktoks she makes are bowfing

Reactions: 6
Aye fuckin frankenstein. Was he a god 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---

Is that wee boy calling him daddy? He's got his own dad that terrible
Yaye i think he calls him but god knows if thats him trying to say Daddy.
---
She’s got two teenagers and a toddler. She doesn’t seem to bother with the older two you only ever see her post about the youngest one.
its a riddy that she thinks he’s a celebrity, the tiktoks she makes are bowfing
Never knew about the teenagers, thought it was just the youngest because like you say, its only him u see. I take it the older 2 don’t live with her?

Reactions: 4
Yaye i think he calls him but god knows if thats him trying to say Daddy.
---

Never knew about the teenagers, thought it was just the youngest because like you say, its only him u see. I take it the older 2 don’t live with her?
She had her older two weans on her Twitter years ago , but there seems to be no sign of them these days

Reactions: 3
How can you birth children lose them and then not acknowledge their existence? I don’t get it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
His face when he reads the tshirt, he looks raging 😂
Baby powder awww er him, makes a change fae Charlie
Shagger reminded of his CJs days, covered in white powder :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Cannae cope with his reaction, big Aldo the first time da (that he knows ae) pushing 50 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shagger reminded of his CJs days, covered in white powder :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Cannae cope with his reaction, big Aldo the first time da (that he knows ae) pushing 50 😆😆😆
I’ve been on the end of a reaction like that and let me tell you it won’t end well, he’ll be gone either before or very soon after the baby arrives 🤭

I couldn't imagine having my 1st around his age. His energy is sapping and by time the kid is 10 he will be around 60. Ooft

I’ve been on the end of a reaction like that and let me tell you it won’t end well, he’ll be gone either before or very soon after the baby arrives 🤭
Mad Pete stuck at home changing nappies while he’s out sticking his boaby in anything that moves. It’ll no last

• Haha
Reactions: 12
44 he says , aye 44 year ago 😂
Petes finally trapped him, mind in Dianne’s live she said Susie said he never wanted weans anaw.
Yip when Suzie fell pregnant he persuaded her to abort & was that not the reason she couldn’t have kids?
That poor wean having those 2 as parents. Wouldn’t wish it on anyone. He’ll be swimming the Irish Sea soon enough & faking his death

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She battered her ex the big shagger might not get to far away from her she will have battered and chained up somewhere

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.