Property Boss #11 how the mighty have fell wearing Regatta n stayin at BelfastBellgrove Hotel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way is the old shagger going to be a da!!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣 his face when he saw the tshirt 🀣🀣 you can practically hear the cogs in his head working out how he not only got into this, but how quickly he can get out the situation 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Him immediately scraping the rest of the scratchcard hoping to see something confirming it was all a jokeπŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine having a da that tweets about r4ping woman and standing with his zip doon staring at teenage lassies. 😳 auld aldo collecting his pension on his weans first day of school. I think the wean should be called cass if it's a lassie or roland if it's a boy 🀣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Imagine having a da that tweets about r4ping woman and standing with his zip doon staring at teenage lassies. 😳 auld aldo collecting his pension on his weans first day of school. I think the wean should be called cass if it's a lassie or roland if it's a boy 🀣
If it’s a wee girl they are really going to struggle for baby names, he’s had that many affairs there’s no a female name that’s no associated with a wummin cutting about with a barras counterfeit Tshirt smelling of Miss Dior.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Couldn't wait for my man to get back from work as I didn't want to announce Aldos news on a text πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚but I lost him with hilarity of Davys toaster going on fire πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚should have showed him the pregnancy reveal first both as chaotic πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Insert that tt sound that goes no no no no then laughs 🀣🀣🀣🀣 duck sake. Surprised he is even still able to get it up he’s that old πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ He’s looking older than ever

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Congrats to the granny & granda πŸ˜‚ anybody who doesn’t know them & take that tshirt off him will instantly think he is the grandparent 😭
IMG_0902.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.