Property Boss #11 how the mighty have fell wearing Regatta n stayin at BelfastBellgrove Hotel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly can’t stop watching it…. The first seriously he looks RAGING! Nearly scratching a hole in the table with the scratch card ….

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I honestly can’t stop watching it…. The first seriously he looks RAGING! Nearly scratching a hole in the table with the scratch card ….
hoping if he scratches a hole in it, it will disappear 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did he have 2 t-shirts? The first video when he acted 'surprised' it was covered in talc/coke (delete as appropriate) and the pic where he is standing with the happy granny it's immaculate....hmmmm i sense a set up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
18 years Aldo, 18 years you've got to be responsible for this wee babba. Swapping designer guy for baby grows when you're about to turn 70 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Cannot believe big beasty baws is gony be a Da 😂😂 Pete Burns is gony be changing the weans nappies & Aldos incontinence pants at the same time . No chance is he gony cope being a Dad . He’s far too selfish and likes all the limelight to be on him . Nae mare “ designer “ gear for Aldo , it’ll be George at Asda now he’s got to watch the pennies . What a time to be alive , the resurrection of the Property Boss thread due to the news he’s gony be a Daddy 😂😂 this calls for a celebration tattlers . CJ’s at 9 sharp the morra night , fish finger pieces all round lads 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cannot believe big beasty baws is gony be a Da 😂😂 Pete Burns is gony be changing the weans nappies & Aldos incontinence pants at the same time . No chance is he gony cope being a Dad . He’s far too selfish and likes all the limelight to be on him . Nae mare “ designer “ gear for Aldo , it’ll be George at Asda now he’s got to watch the pennies . What a time to be alive , the resurrection of the Property Boss thread due to the news he’s gony be a Daddy 😂😂 this calls for a celebration tattlers . CJ’s at 9 sharp the morra night , fish finger pieces all round lads 😂😂
Just burst out laughing at ur comment 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ill be at cjs 2moro. Wit r uz wearing? is it jeans and a nice top kinda night or we gon full on glam 🤣

• Haha
Just burst out laughing at ur comment 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ill be at cjs 2moro. Wit r uz wearing? is it jeans and a nice top kinda night or we gon full on glam 🤣
Has to be full on glam for this occasion, I'm going to push the boat out and bring a bottle of Lambrini to toast daddy of the year 🍾

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Defo full glam I think . We need to celebrate in style wee Roland . This is the news of the century . Big Daddy day care , the laughs were gony get out this saga 😂😂 . That picture with Pete’s Maw is comedy gold , proud grandparents 😂😂 I’ve no been this buzzing since Diane done a tell all expo-see on the auld kant lol . Who’s taking one for the team and driving the tayto mobile ?? Can’t be paying taxis when there’s a cost of living crisis happening 😂
---
Big Aldo has got Pete up the duff
changed days from CJ’s sniffing muff
Thread 12 suggestion 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Defo full glam I think . We need to celebrate in style wee Roland . This is the news of the century . Big Daddy day care , the laughs were gony get out this saga 😂😂 . That picture with Pete’s Maw is comedy gold , proud grandparents 😂😂 I’ve no been this buzzing since Diane done a tell all expo-see on the auld kant lol . Who’s taking one for the team and driving the tayto mobile ?? Can’t be paying taxis when there’s a cost of living crisis happening 😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂 I'll drive the tayto motor since am aff it after I made a bleep of masel at the caravan park singing spice girls songs and zooming aboot thinking I'm in formula 1 😭😭
That pic of him and the granny 🤣🤣 they would make a braw couple 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂 I'll drive the tayto motor since am aff it after I made a bleep of masel at the caravan park singing spice girls songs and zooming aboot thinking I'm in formula 1 😭😭
That pic of him and the granny 🤣🤣 they would make a braw couple 🤣
You’re a wee legend Roland , I’m creased at you zooming about pished out yer nut 😂😂 imagine how auld he’s gony look after a few sleepless nights with a baby !! He’ll look like the Maw’s Granda never mind the weans lol x

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Were you with Kdawg 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣 the witch brainwashed me into buying spice girls merch and drove me to drink I'd no had a drink in years until the caravan 🤣🤣 getting put tae ma bed after trying tae seduce ma man with wannabe was not my finest hour 😭
---
You’re a wee legend Roland , I’m creased at you zooming about pished out yer nut 😂😂 imagine how auld he’s gony look after a few sleepless nights with a baby !! He’ll look like the Maw’s Granda never mind the weans lol x
The maws granda I'm howling 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Just seen ur thread suggestion am greetin laughing 🤣🤣🤣 u crack me up

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.