Property Boss #11 how the mighty have fell wearing Regatta n stayin at BelfastBellgrove Hotel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching the one hes sitting in the car saying she looks like she’s been created by the fuckimg gods πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ enough tiktok for me for one day πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just watching the one hes sitting in the car saying she looks like she’s been created by the fuckimg gods πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ enough tiktok for me for one day πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Petes got to be forcing him to make these tiktoks surely, I know he’s a riddy but jeeso I canny cope with the second hand embarrassment 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
His face when he reads the tshirt, he looks raging πŸ˜‚
Baby powder awww er him, makes a change fae Charlie

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t get the logic behind her way of revealing he’s gonna be a daddy to him!!! Was waiting on him to keel over clutching his chest! He looks older than her mother too!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t get the logic behind her way of revealing he’s gonna be a daddy to him!!! Was waiting on him to keel over clutching his chest! He looks older than her mother too!
I thought it was a bit weird aswell but surely he'd have clicked at the baby powder, I thought she was going to squeeze it under his nose so he could smell it not chuck it all over his face πŸ˜‚
I was howling at the way he went back to the scratch card as if it he was praying it was going to tell him she wasn't pregnant πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
His reaction I'd never have posted that that's bleeping hilarious he's devastated πŸ˜†
Agree suzie doll get on and get tore into him 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe his shocked he’s not firing blanks and starting to wonder what if there is more wee Alan’s running about πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Have a had too much sun or just read this right? Aldo, a dad? Mibbe will stop being a big noncey uncle now πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Someone link the video please !! How did he not see what was on the T before putting it on !? Been wondering where he has been , keeping seeing some hoover advert on the telly n the guy looks like him , thought he had took up shite acting πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
I am still greeting at that picture of him standing with her mum, he looks like the Granda with the Granny & not the Dad πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.