Property Boss #11 how the mighty have fell wearing Regatta n stayin at BelfastBellgrove Hotel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dread to think what a property boss baby would look like.
They barred from cjs already just by association

I dread to think what a property boss baby would look like.
They barred from cjs already just by association
Aldo’s obviously heard that having a wean gets ye oot of getting a schemetok protest and wants in on the action

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Most das take their wean a wee walk in their buggy round the park. Aldos wean will be taking him a hurl in his wheelchair round the nursing homes

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tik tok , sossshhhaallll media , tattlers yeez awrite 😂😂 I heard there was a reunion taking place . I’m no missing out on a trip to the time capsule and fish finger pieces so I thought I better mark my spot lol . Not been commenting for ages but tried to keep up with all our favourite Scottish bams , can’t keep up with big wart face Cher’s thread though . Was buzzing when I seen there were new posts in big Aldo’s thread . How have all you tattle bastards been ??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tik tok , sossshhhaallll media , tattlers yeez awrite 😂😂 I heard there was a reunion taking place . I’m no missing out on a trip to the time capsule and fish finger pieces so I thought I better mark my spot lol . Not been commenting for ages but tried to keep up with all our favourite Scottish bams , can’t keep up with big wart face Cher’s thread though . Was buzzing when I seen there were new posts in big Aldo’s thread . How have all you tattle bastards been ??
We’ve aww joined a cult since the OG Aldo days & Aldos been taken in by a man beating Pete Burns tribute act , life’s good

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Pete Burns tribute act 😂😂😂 I hope wee Suzie is living her best life now , away from big combover nut . He honestly makes my skin crawl , he looks riddled 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Pete Burns tribute act 😂😂😂 I hope wee Suzie is living her best life now , away from big combover nut . He honestly makes my skin crawl , he looks riddled 🤢🤢
I hope she’s living her best life too, I canny imagine what that woman’s had to put up with over the years with that big balding beast. The day Susie gets a new man he’s going to flip

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe he’s even still alive 😂
Just watched some of her videos Iam howling!
Why is she acting more like it’s an achievement having a baby with HIM rather than the News of having the baby! Like it’s some sort of award that HE got her pregnant 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t believe he’s even still alive 😂
Just watched some of her videos Iam howling!
Why is she acting more like it’s an achievement having a baby with HIM rather than the News of having the baby! Like it’s some sort of award that HE got her pregnant 😂😂
Aye not like she’s not had a football team before this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.