Property Boss #11 how the mighty have fell wearing Regatta n stayin at BelfastBellgrove Hotel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣🤣 the witch brainwashed me into buying spice girls merch and drove me to drink I'd no had a drink in years until the caravan 🤣🤣 getting put tae ma bed after trying tae seduce ma man with wannabe was not my finest hour 😭
---

The maws granda I'm howling 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Just seen ur thread suggestion am greetin laughing 🤣🤣🤣 u crack me up
Brilliant oh to be a fly on the wall that night 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣I hope the specky one put out that evening after your lady of the night dance 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Awww man who are these new characters ??!

defo looks like them both
Fk sake thought that was dugheed and aldo
---

Did he duck he said the wain would wake up NAE BOTHER MATE 🤣 caravans hardly gona be rocking aw er the shop is it specky wee dick 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I thought mad Aldo was firing blanks? Has Pete burns been getting rattled fae the milkman while he’s at work?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
🤣🤣🤣 the witch brainwashed me into buying spice girls merch and drove me to drink I'd no had a drink in years until the caravan 🤣🤣 getting put tae ma bed after trying tae seduce ma man with wannabe was not my finest hour 😭
---

The maws granda I'm howling 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Just seen ur thread suggestion am greetin laughing 🤣🤣🤣 u crack me up
I’m howling at you 😂😂 how rude no letting you seduce him !! Wannabe is the perfect song for a bit of seduction lol . I’ll bet any money Aldo’s seduction song is a Gary Glitter number , big beasty baws 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Don’t you worry your wee self there , I’ve got it sorted . Fish finger piece is waiting for you , wrapped it up in a wee piece bag & and it’s safe & sound in Aldo’s old locker along with your whip , I think the cleaners have just gave it a wee clean out coz there’s a few wet patches still drying out . Wee Mary the cleaner said she managed to get all the grey baw hairs hoovered up though so all good 👍🏻
---
@Muchbee meant to send this as a reply but duck knows wit av done lol x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Don’t you worry your wee self there , I’ve got it sorted . Fish finger piece is waiting for you , wrapped it up in a wee piece bag & and it’s safe & sound in Aldo’s old locker along with your whip , I think the cleaners have just gave it a wee clean out coz there’s a few wet patches still drying out . Wee Mary the cleaner said she managed to get all the grey baw hairs hoovered up though so all good 👍🏻
---
Thank duck its just no the same without a fish finger piece 😍 on ma wayyyyy and if i find wan baw hair in that locker Mary's getting it we've had a run in before me and her over something similar 🙅‍♀️

• Haha
Thank duck its just no the same without a fish finger piece 😍 on ma wayyyyy and if i find wan baw hair in that locker Mary's getting it we've had a run in before me and her over something similar 🙅‍♀️
Is arse hair okay - asking for Mary 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He looks like a wee gnome in that pic , this baby news hasn’t half aged him !!

• Haha
---
I'll need to let kdawg know we have found Mary the cleaner that she was looking for. She's noo cleaning the jizz aff cjs floors 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.