Property Boss #10 Aldos covered in pish, got a phone bounced aff his dish...got a downgrade off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gods honest truth, i came on TT to delete the account the night everything came out about PB and Dianne, so im still there and now growing spring onions in a glass 🙄🤣. Life comes at ye fast lads 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Gods honest truth, i came on TT to delete the account the night everything came out about PB and Dianne, so im still there and now growing spring onions in a glass 🙄🤣. Life comes at ye fast lads 😬
Same I’m getting sick of it now I might come off it eventually back to YouTube hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Same I’m getting sick of it now I might come off it eventually back to YouTube hahaha
I cant stop watching the Bush, she infuriates me but its like passing a car crash. I need to look. Even the wee man is asking why i watch her 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I cant stop watching the Bush, she infuriates me but its like passing a car crash. I need to look. Even the wee man is asking why i watch her 🙈😂
My son moans at me being on tik tok says I’m too old 😫😫😫😫

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What did she expect?! Bens done these types of videos for ages of course she was gonna have proof. I did say ages ago Elaine was jumping sides 🤷‍♀️
Never thought I’d say it but well done Ben for showing what a two faced bleep Elaine is.

Reactions: 2
Elaine's back off private now 🤣 I Canny keep up
She will be on here soon saying what cunts we are especially me 🤣 and rambling about how much she supports Dianne & going on about her weed smoking n medical records which naebody asked about 🥴 Broken record
She would be better off sticking to Peter Andre & his weans , because she’s making a bleep of herself with switching sides with Dianne .

• Haha
She will be on here soon saying what cunts we are especially me 🤣 and rambling about how much she supports Dianne & going on about her weed smoking n medical records which naebody asked about 🥴 Broken record
She would be better off sticking to Peter Andre & his weans , because she’s making a bleep of herself with switching sides with Dianne .
It’s no our fault she’s more faces than the toon clock. 🙄

• Haha
Ive said before, i know Elaine. I exposed myself to her through FB after a chat on TL. She's free to expose me 🙂. Whats the worst they can do ! post my profile pic 😱

• Haha
Rosie referred to Louise as her ex. Maybe she realised how much of a heed nip she was🙄
To be fair that lousie seemed a bit mental 🙈 there was so much drama last night in the comments and pages made up was mental. Have to admit one of the videos where Rosie was responding to a tattler about a square go and doing all the punches and kicks was so funny 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.