Property Boss #10 Aldos covered in pish, got a phone bounced aff his dish...got a downgrade off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got a mental image there 🤢😂😂😂😂

What about his mad gommae eye, oh sorry the fucked up pupil that apparently he got glassed, aye he probably got that for being a mad beast 🧐
Would love to know the reason he was glassed.

Reactions: 2
Would love to know the reason he was glassed.
Yeah so would I.

I have just saw that a couple of days ago he duetted a video of Jackson the wee boy in hospital, how sickening that he is exploiting that wee boys situation to make himself look like a good guy. He’s a tit actor, you can see the smile is fake, he is disgusting.

Reactions: 5
Yeah so would I.

I have just saw that a couple of days ago he duetted a video of Jackson the wee boy in hospital, how sickening that he is exploiting that wee boys situation to make himself look like a good guy. He’s a tit actor, you can see the smile is fake, he is disgusting.
not been glassed for nothing
the disabled boy is on his Facebook as well
He also has a tiktok up saying he is going to be playing a charity football match for a childrens charity in August I wonder if they know about his tweets .

Reactions: 4
not been glassed for nothing
the disabled boy is on his Facebook as well
He also has a tiktok up saying he is going to be playing a charity football match for a childrens charity in August I wonder if they know about his tweets .
They must do. Apparently it’s all TikTokers. He’s absolutely desperate. But at least his cuz loves him. I mean that totally pulled the wool over my eyes. 🙄

Attachments

That kinkerbell live talking about swinging while her wains are in the room and her oldest is even talking about it🥴

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.