Property Boss #10 Aldos covered in pish, got a phone bounced aff his dish...got a downgrade off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interviewing her in wet suits & snorkels. Keith lemon doing the voiceover 🤣🤣
They’d need to interview her from outside she’d have their carpets aswell as her own carpet flooded 🤣

That’s tattle life trolls “exposing” me again😂😭 don’t think they understand that we all said those things and then all said sorry once the truth came out and gen up I will hold my hands up and say I was a wee cow in moments. It’s all on a public forum so it’s old news.
Wish they would stop saying I’m that wee lassie too😂😂😂
Hello Hannah 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
That’s tattle life trolls “exposing” me again😂😭 don’t think they understand that we all said those things and then all said sorry once the truth came out and gen up I will hold my hands up and say I was a wee cow in moments. It’s all on a public forum so it’s old news.
Wish they would stop saying I’m that wee lassie too😂😂😂
Ffs more super sleuths. Posting what’s already beesaid on a public platform. Must have had a quiet week going through all those posts & screenshotting. Meanwhile their 3 fav trolls were out having a ball 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.