Property Boss #10 Aldos covered in pish, got a phone bounced aff his dish...got a downgrade off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair that lousie seemed a bit mental 🙈 there was so much drama last night in the comments and pages made up was mental. Have to admit one of the videos where Rosie was responding to a tattler about a square go and doing all the punches and kicks was so funny 🤣🤣🤣
Aye to be honest I think she can be funny when she wants to be🤣🤣🤣

I’ve never even looked at her thread tbh, I’ll stick with big aldo boy🤣
I jumped over last night cause I seen all the trolls and the fake pages. But it’s mental on there hahaha I’ll stay here my loyalty lies with big Aldo 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I jumped over last night cause I seen all the trolls and the fake pages. But it’s mental on there hahaha I’ll stay here my loyalty lies with big Aldo 😍
Aye it’s a mess I don’t want involved in🤣 have a bit of a soft spot for Ben now after that troll video😭

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Aye it’s a mess I don’t want involved in🤣 have a bit of a soft spot for Ben now after that troll video😭
Best not it gets crazy. This one’s a bit more lighthearted and more about joking about big Al. Same hahaha and the exposing Elaine he/she is now my Benny boo boo 🙊❤

Have we all took a shine to Ben then thought it was just me 🤣
Aye 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 bens gonna be like that ya wee bastard trawls lol.
But in seriousness, I did say to my pal a while back that it seemed like Elaine was switching lanes too much then I seen her agreeing with tattle life being took down. Nah. Sorry but that’s bullshit. With Dianne we all came on here slating her realised things weren’t adding up with big Al and apologised. My point is no matter if it’s Rosie or Ben if they’re right they’re right. Simple.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else think Scottish TikTok should be up for a bafta? I prefer that to the soaps 😂👏

I’m being a wee slaggy troll and watching lol there’s so much drama the day 😮

Last edited:
  • Haha
I was decorating wasn’t on here now I bleeping am
Dianne Ross tattler you want to play that game bring it. I’m a bored house wife 👏😂

No bleep was arsed not one they didn’t expect it to go like that 😂😂😂 I’m female I’m 45 and libra from Armadale 👌🏻 What they gonna do 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Want to be pals - I’m 50 Virgo and moving to Livingston soon…😂😂

• Haha
She can aye lol I got told I was daft in her thread cause I was too soft lol but I say what I see 🤷‍♀️ 😂
It’s because you massively back tracked and started sucking up her arse when she threatened to expose you!! Your behaviour changed

It’s because you massively back tracked and started sucking up her arse when she threatened to expose you!! Your behaviour changed
No I’m not back tracking at all they’ve already posted about me anyway 🤷‍♀️ I did feel sorry for her that night with all the arguing. Mind I don’t know her personally and I don’t have a vendetta against her. I just say what I see.

I admit I’m too soft anyway btw I’m terrible for feeling sorry for people I shouldn’t.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.