Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gimme5mama

Chatty Member
Diana_ross_tattler
11 year old photo from a old Facebook , photos nearly as old enough as the kids Aldo goes for
Absolute clowns honest to god 🤡🤡

Correct me if I’m wrong but you were posting under your own name @Cass_25 , it’s not like you were trying to hide who you were !! Same with Lauren & Kintys finest is Dianne’s brother , all common knowledge on tik tok same with Iain . Bet they’re creaming their crusty pants thinking they’ve exposed you 😂😂😂 embarrassing stuff x

Someone photoshop silly Courtney as a seal getting fish thrown at her coupon please 🙏🙏😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Cass_25

VIP Member
Absolute clowns honest to god 🤡🤡

Correct me if I’m wrong but you were posting under your own name @Cass_25 , it’s not like you were trying to hide who you were !! Same with Lauren & Kintys finest is Dianne’s brother , all common knowledge on tik tok same with Iain . Bet they’re creaming their crusty pants thinking they’ve exposed you 😂😂😂 embarrassing stuff x

Someone photoshop silly Courtney as a seal getting fish thrown at her coupon please 🙏🙏😂😂
Used my real name from day one 🤣🤣🤣
Rosie will have been pishing herself with excitement making & posting that , sat in a puddle like Sharon Mackin🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Cass_25

VIP Member
Bet he starts with the “me & r Kelly are penpals. He’s inspired me from his jail cell to keep denying everything.” 🤣🤣
I pure love you R Kelly
If only I had your money I’d have basements full of women anaw
Your such an inspiration, I’ll keep putting the lottery on
Fae your biggest fan
Aldo

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Cass_25

VIP Member
It all makes sense now RE those childish accounts. Remember her joining here with her whole email address on display 🤣🤣 I felt bad for her initially as she seemed to have been taken in by Kerry, but she’s clearly unhinged.

I categorically apologise again to Dianne for assuming it was her kids, they have much more common sense and critical thinking skills than the braindead masses on TikTok.

Howling at your comments on the last thread about how mental this story is Cass - then Elaine entered Peter Andre’s chat and another layer of fuckwittery is unveiled 🤣
I had forgot about her user name being her full email address accidentally on purpose 😂

• Haha

singlelife

VIP Member
LADIES!!!!! We need to go into hiding. Aldos on live telling people he’s going to Belfast for business meetings May weekend with that wee cheeky smile looking down the phone 😂😂😂
In other news he’s definitely lost his job. Talking about launching you tube channels & a PB website for his new business venture

• Wow
  • Haha

MishyMac

Yes he uses a few troll accounts usually to give Susie & the other women he has been seeing abuse as he can’t from his own account due to Purple Bricks keeping an eye on his behaviour online . He is a shite troll he always gives the game away especially when he’s on the gear
It’s just all to convenient that suddenly someone’s posting I’m no angel and I’ve been on the app since the first lockdown and always used my own profile pic and the comment had an 😏 emoji , especially when u see how much he likes to use an emoji.

Off topic but anyone seen that addictionrecovery and againstallodds claiming to be clean while on meth and offering advice and begging on lives she greets and allsorts. Same repetitive crap. I'm in recovery I cam spot in a mile away.

• Heart

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Won't be spending my money in diamond Inn then. And as for all the silly tramps supporting him in the comments and him giving it "the comeback is better than the setback" mate yer maw should have gave yer da a blow job and gave the comeback off her chin 🤣 this ladies is why slimey sleazy men like him get away with shit cause silly tarts enable him men stick up for him yer all a disgrace would I fk even speak to anyone who said they were perving on school weans

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
You know what confuses me , Rosie directs all this hate towards Dianne for “ knowing “ Aldo was married but Courtney does the exact same things also lies to his wife saying nothing happened but Rosie is her pal and says nothing at all about it !!! Seal chops has defended him and lied for him and is no doubt still sleeping with him but that’s ok 🤯🤯 Rosie Bush = biggest hypocrite on tik tok
Courteney knew about Susie, gas lighted Susie when she was caught sending Aldo texts & phoning him, knew about the tweets, knew about him being a serial cheater & compulsive liar yet she still was all over Aldo , and vise versa. She’s shagged him before all this and I think continued to… she’s the worse of them all.

wityeplayinat

Chatty Member
I was decorating wasn’t on here now I fucking am
Dianne Ross tattler you want to play that game bring it. I’m a bored house wife 👏😂

No cunt was arsed not one they didn’t expect it to go like that 😂😂😂 I’m female I’m 45 and libra from Armadale 👌🏻 What they gonna do 🤣🤣🤣🤣
They’ll probably pick a 30 year old Capricorn from Ayr with that info🤣🤣🤣 they’re fucking clueless

• Haha