Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

singlelife

VIP Member
She doesn’t confirm that the churchgoer and her husband are one and the same but she does claim that Suzie slept with her man.
Yeah seen that after I replied

Aldo sure likes your hat Diane 🤣🤣
His latest vid walking round strategy park blowing out his arse using RKelly song. Is the irony lost on his blinkered followers 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

wityeplayinat

Chatty Member
His new video calling us all vile people and that he’s had the worst day in a long while (playing the victim as usual)
What else does he expect🥴🥴🥴

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Oor Aldo is looking rough . The stress of the past few months have fairly taken their toll . You need to hit up your Botox wuman Aldo x

😂😂😂 who’s outed you ?? X

😂😂😂 who’s outed you ?? X
Diana_ross_tattler
11 year old photo from a old Facebook , photos nearly as old enough as the kids Aldo goes for

• Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
I had been wanting to try diamond Inn for ages after seeing it on tiktok even though I'm about 40 miles away but after seeing @Rolandtherat post I will not be going anywhere near it 5* food or otherwise
They have supported him since the tweets came out. These ppl that support him must not have kids around them. Whether that be their own or nieces/cousins. Every fkn woman should be against him for saying he would r4pe someone and perving on children. Fkn disgusting

Well Hello
Can we talk about Elaine’s celebrity obsession here 🤯
They have just called Elena a future scheme rat on my tiktok from yesterday 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Fking wrong- uns
It’s got Rosie’s lot written all over it, all the dianne hating troll accounts .
Definetly

Now I’m no a swinger so I’m no too clear on the rules or that but if they were all swinging together (which is kinda like what tink is implying especially now as she is claiming to have been with Aldo) why would she be angry at Suzie pumping her husband, like is that no the point? And why would that break up your marriage if you were all down for that sort of thing in the first place? Or is she saying Suzie pumped her man so she pumped hers to get back at her or wit? Musical fucking husbands man 😂
I've got a pal that used to swing and it tends to be a thing couple's do together. Widnae be me but pumping the wan am wae is a fkng chore nowadays 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

weegin12

Chatty Member
Apparently he was pumping another Scottish TikTok person, who wanted to remain anonymous. Apparently the dumped him after hearing about the Tweets. So around the time he’s been seen back at him and Suzie’s house. Which is also when Dianne started getting trolled really badly.
So him maybe? Cause they spout is bullshit. Saying she’s an adulterer and not once mentioning him. Apart from the older troll like dianne shoutouts they’ve commented on his behaviour the new ones turn it around on the ‘slappers’ and say diannes out of order for going with someone who’s married but say fuck all about Alan knowing Evie had a bf and still went there. Hypocrisy much, but the more suspicious side of me says they’re playing up on acting stupid on purpose. Trying to throw us on the wrong scent. Remember if someone has enough time on their hands they can read Aldo’s comments and act like him. I think he’s behind some of them but not all.

singlelife

VIP Member
🤣🤣😭😭

🎵
My tea's gone cold I'm wondering why I
Got out of bed at all
The morning rain clouds up my window
And I can't see at all
And even if I could it'll all be gray
Put your picture on my wall
It reminds me, that it's not so bad
It's not so bad🎵
No gonna lie that’s what I heard reading Cass’ message 🤣🤣🤣
Can just see him sitting in his basement with Diane’s hat on & Courteneneneneny tied up in boot of his car 🤣🤣

Can just see him sitting in his basement with Diane’s hat on & Courteneneneneny tied up in boot of his car 🤣🤣
Sorry his das car

• Haha

singlelife

VIP Member
Missed his live why do I have to have a job n not be like the Bush on the brew glued to tiktok all day😭
Please don’t tell me he was talking about what he was having for his dinner the night I’ll be heart broken that I missed it 😭😭😭
Nae job , they hoosewifes are a bunch of bad bastards 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hope his new business venture is OF 😍😂😂😂😂😂
Your heart is safe. Only mention of food related items was “does anybody else get when they drink Berocca their piss is neon orange “ Big guy must be feeling his age 👴🏼
New property business in Ireland………here’s hoping he shags somebody’s wife & gets kneecapped by a man in a balaclava 🤣🤣

• Haha

weegin12

Chatty Member
I’m in stitches .
Half of them don’t even come on here 😂
I know lol what’s all about. Aye tattle life was awrite when Ben was using it for info to troll dianne. Hi Pot I’m kettle 🤣🤣🤣

I know lol what’s all about. Aye tattle life was awrite when Ben was using it for info to troll dianne. Hi Pot I’m kettle 🤣🤣🤣
Btw the one that’s following them has apparently reported dianne for benefit fraud

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick

singlelife

VIP Member
Elaine you came on here and every single one of us made you feel welcome . Then the next thing we see is your signing petitions to shut tattle down !! Can you not see how twisted that is . I have at least 15 screenshots of you commenting on bigger tik tok accounts brown nosing , it’s a brass neck for a grown woman . I actually got fed up screen shotting them because it was constant . You lied about the situation with Dianne and absolutely loved the attention you got from posting about Aldo . After sorting things out with Dianne you comment on several of Rosie Bush’s tik toks sooking up her backside , after the abuse she’s given Dianne and the vile tik tok she made about her for you to then do that is disgusting and why I think you’re an absolute rat !! How you’ve got the brass neck to come on here I have no idea !!!
She seems to forget we keep receipts as Diane says. Now she’s trying to act the victim. Doesn’t hold water here

Cass_25

VIP Member

Sorry his das car
That could actually happen the day Courteney his favourite thirsty wee cow patches him , driving into the water at strathy park with Goodnight Girl blasting 🤣

• Haha

singlelife

VIP Member
Woke up at 3.30am couldn’t get back to sleep so went on TT. Hmp barlinnie guv was doing a live ripping the pish out of Aldo. Saying they ran a bar in Ibiza called jinty back in the 90s. Aldo did the door. Guv met & fell in love with Amanda Britt & Aldo stole her off him. Saying I AM the property boss & she’s my property now 🤣🤣 how Aldo wanted them to go to Columbia & smuggle cocaine for him. I was in stitches 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Cass_25

VIP Member
Glad she’s not dead. Alan’s good guy mask really slipped on that live about her, vile man. As much of a crackpot she is, his behaviour towards women is unacceptable, Aldo will never change

• Haha
Reactions: 7