Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It’s a shame wee Susies on the comments on that Rosie’s troll account saying Yvonne can have him she hopes she gets a std check like she did . He’s a horrible bastard

Will the trolls listen and see that they’re causing Suzie pain and distress by causing havoc in her name? Will they fuck. It’s just a convenient excuse to be horrible cunts. Rosie Bush will get her day, and I hope someone records it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

MishyMac

Welcome Michelle
Firstly im so glad you didn't just brush this under the rug when you found out the truth or go along with the narrative of those tweets being banter and not a concern as they where 10 years ago. (Actually some of the tweets where 8 yrs ago but anyways...)
Everyone here was just worried for ur daughters safety a lot of us are parents and even the ones that aren't parents here know the children in our communities need protected from the likes of Mr shields. Im just glad your daughter has listened to her parents. I know what its like with your kids idolising ppl they think are famous and its something to brag about to their pals but glad your daughter has been
encouraged to see sense. Well done to you for making the SJFA aware to the vile tweets regarding school children and rape! There were also racist and homophobic tweets which aren't acceptable. I am sure there will be all different ethnicities playing in the juniors (show racism the red card is an important ethos across all levels of football) and the use of homophobic slurs is something we don't want our children brought up on. My daughter left a local basketball team due to homophobic abuse and it can be harder for the boys that play football to be open about their sexuality. Anyways hope you and ur family are well and thank you for understanding our concerns 💖
So sorry to hear your daughter had to leave her basketball team it’s such a cruel world that we live in at time. If the sjfa come back to me then I will highlight that there was other tweets out their also.

I am extremely grateful for everyone trying to reach out and help protect my daughter!

• Heart

Cass_25

VIP Member
As you can probs guess from the name is michelle_mac85 on TikTok and it was obviously my daughter that is getting posted about and I just wanted to come on and clear a few things up (I totally forgot all about this site until it was went to me earlier on TikTok)

First of all, myself daughter and hubby are all supporters and on the committee of a Junior football team who plays against Larkhall Thistle who shielsy is a coach of, my partner had met him a few times before at games before he was “TikTok Famous” and seemed like a nice enough guy, fast forward to us meeting him at the start of the season this year and again was pleasant enough and didn’t think anything of it my lassie was buzzing she met someone with so many followers etc and was telling her pals etc. the stuff then came out out about cheating and I was like not my business or anyone else’s it’s him n his wife’s so just skipped by most of the posts regarding this and then I seen tweets mentioned an again I just assumed it was cheating stuff. We played them at larkhall home when my daughter got her first photo of him and was buzzing again. Last week our team organised a friendly at our park and that’s where the comment came from him saying your place as it was decided last minute whether we were home are away, he has never met my daughter on her own and I can assure Everyone he never will now either as he’s been blocked and deleted now I have seen the tweets. I am also gonna make sure that the league and sfa know about the tweets as he is going into grounds every week without a care in the world.

I totally get why people would think it was strange I allowed the photos and the following etc but if I had actually seen the tweets it would never have happened, but because he has been around the junior football scene for years and everyone knew him I just trusted him as a genuine person, more fool me! It just goes to show u never genuinely know.

One thing I know is he won’t be near ma daughter again and I will make sure he doesn’t get to attend another game in our stadium again!

I have just emailed the Scottish Junior Fa regarding all this, I know the general rule is not to real life things but I think this case merits it , I was lucky it’s been brought to my attention (although only today as I never received any fb messages they must have went to someone else) before anything serious happened but next time that might not be the case.
Well done for quickly putting a stop to him having access to your child. It can’t be nice to have found out what he is really like especially as he had contact with your child . We were all so worried on here about your daughter.
I hope the people in charge of his football league do something especially as he is gaining access to children at these games & befriending them them online afterwards. Those involved in his other hobby ( swinging of all things ) were quick to ban him from the club he was a member of due to his tweets, fingers crossed the football lot take the same course of action.
Be prepared for him turning nasty , threatening suicide & playing the victim he always does it when people point out his wrong doings. And his usual get out when the tweets are exposed is to show off his disclosure certificate which does show he has a clean criminal record …But as my friend who’s unfortunately had dealings with this vile man wrote to you in the comments on the Property Tosser video - Jimmy Savile had a clean record. There are plenty beasts with clean records they just haven’t been caught & convicted yet.
He is a nasty piece of work. The nice guy act is just that -an act. He is a manipulative narcissistic monster who is a danger to both women & children

• Heart

singlelife

VIP Member
I’ve used my own photo on here and that poor girl they’ve said is me is in fact not me🤨 I’m older than that and that girl looks about 18. They can’t just pick the first account and just go with it😂 also note the girl in that screenshot has brown eyes, if they were such a detective they would of picked up on that😊
They’ve also got LRKN all wrong again. Must’ve been sitting in the dark playing pin the pic on the tattler……..sorry Supremes 🤣🤣. Rosie must be helluva jealous of the attention. Fake news 🤣🤣

• Haha

singlelife

VIP Member
Susie & Aldo are definitely not back together

Not back together but I do think her getting on with the other girls is all about getting information & proof of adultery for her divorce ( if there is one, as no one seems to know if they are legally married or not ). As who would be friendly with someone who shagged your husband
They will get back tho Cass. He will tell her the same story he’s been telling her for years. Publicly & to anyone who asks she will be defiant. They will be sleeping together I guarantee it & susie will feel she’s in control. We all know how it will end

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
They’ve heavy got it in for Dianne, whoever they are, trawley cunts.
Still? Fucking terrible the lassie made a mistake while the married cunt and his wife walk scott free like nothing happened while she cops full blame. Some one really has it in for her an it's either shagger or his fucking wife who stood back and let Dianne take full pelt while she played the victim, when in fact it wasn't their 1st rodeo. She got Kerry anne to start all this shite and looked the wronged party while being a twisted cunt in background.
There's also another tiktoker who had it in for her. And I always thought it was her behind property tosse or feeding them info anyways.

Cass_25

VIP Member
I was decorating wasn’t on here now I fucking am
Dianne Ross tattler you want to play that game bring it. I’m a bored house wife 👏😂

No cunt was arsed not one they didn’t expect it to go like that 😂😂😂 I’m female I’m 45 and libra from Armadale 👌🏻 What they gonna do 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I beg to differ did
I was decorating wasn’t on here now I fucking am
Dianne Ross tattler you want to play that game bring it. I’m a bored house wife 👏😂

No cunt was arsed not one they didn’t expect it to go like that 😂😂😂 I’m female I’m 45 and libra from Armadale 👌🏻 What they gonna do 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Was arsed I was orange 😭
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Everyone said Suzie was worth the watching. All the trolls slagging Dianne and Lauren on their accounts but never on Suzie’s. Fucking weirdos man
Yet Dianne and Lauren have both stood up for Susie, she never defends those two and god knows who else that was lied to by her freakshow husband .
Susie might reply to comments etc and have a laugh with Aldo’s other women , but she must see the trolling and turn a blind eye

Attachments

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
So I'm taking it Suzie seen the light and never took him back? This mornings video seems set up somehow. An old man taking a video of him taking shots 😂😂😂. Ah to be young with less wrinkles and no needing botox eh? Wonder if the infamous wedding ring has been taken off 🤔

• Haha

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
He’s going out on the town with big bushy 🤮🤮🤮🤮 wow that’s pathetic..can’t stand her and her pointless drama..vile big wuman!

Just scrolling through Aldos videos and reading the comments.

This weekend is going to be interesting with these 2 out on the lash together 😱

• Haha

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
I think maybe someone should print posters about shagger and plaster the all around the dogging hotspots, just so they know 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
LADIES!!!!! We need to go into hiding. Aldos on live telling people he’s going to Belfast for business meetings May weekend with that wee cheeky smile looking down the phone 😂😂😂
In other news he’s definitely lost his job. Talking about launching you tube channels & a PB website for his new business venture
Missed his live why do I have to have a job n not be like the Bush on the brew glued to tiktok all day😭
Please don’t tell me he was talking about what he was having for his dinner the night I’ll be heart broken that I missed it 😭😭😭
Nae job , they hoosewifes are a bunch of bad bastards 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hope his new business venture is OF 😍😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Yes of course they are 😬 since Aldo is this major celebrity, being friends with Mr Rooney, 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️comes with the territory, its world wide news 🥳 Mr World Wide is well know for his antics and the Aussies don’t want his fake ass anywhere near…. They find his debauchery disturbing and his blatant ignorance laughable and wouldn’t mind if we give them the heads up when he’s near by so they can shut the gates 😂
Celebritys everywhere , Wayne Rooney etc but Peter Andre’s involvement it’s on another level 😍

• Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
My lassie would be banned from social media if she was making vids about an old man I'd think he was encouraging it and trying to groom her

Wearing my hat and down strathy park 😂🤦🏻‍♀️🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 where he went with the hairdresser 😂🙋🏻‍♀️ Awwww he’s trying to be a fkn smart arse….. the king 😂🤔 the traaaaammmmmppppppp

Hiiiiiii aldo 🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️ Keep the hat, I was always told to help the unfortunate…. Remember the tattoo I have for my auld yin, faith, hope & charity…. The one you were gonna get 😂😂😂 well as you know also I have beanies and hats in abundance so ones not gonna break me 🙈

Scorned man 🤔🤔🤔🤔 what we thinking x
Aw he’s not at the Strathy is he…I was at M&D’s! Could have run over and fly kicked him into the loch for the mental swans to finish him off, they’re savage man!

• Haha