Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wityeplayinat

Chatty Member
The fact he’s got on it he’s looking for TV’s , do you think the daft cunt thinks that means he’s looking for a telly to watch 🤣
Starting to think oor Aldo n Kinkerbell are trawwwwwling us 🤣
They two are the duo we didn’t know we needed🤣👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No gonna lie that’s what I heard reading Cass’ message 🤣🤣🤣
Can just see him sitting in his basement with Diane’s hat on & Courteneneneneny tied up in boot of his car 🤣🤣

Sorry his das car
That's how I read cass's message too 😂😂 it's baffling but majorly amusing that this is all still going on and that new stuff comes out every other day its mental haha

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Cass_25

VIP Member
Basically go onto Reddit and type in scottishdream and click on the page and it’ll have a caption about her sister. There’s a pic and a video. You don’t see it all because you need to pay for it but you get the jist🤮
Dear god 🤢
Kinkerbell is one clatty cow. Her sister 🤢

• Haha

weegin12

Chatty Member
It’s because you massively back tracked and started sucking up her arse when she threatened to expose you!! Your behaviour changed
No I’m not back tracking at all they’ve already posted about me anyway 🤷‍♀️ I did feel sorry for her that night with all the arguing. Mind I don’t know her personally and I don’t have a vendetta against her. I just say what I see.

It’s because you massively back tracked and started sucking up her arse when she threatened to expose you!! Your behaviour changed
I admit I’m too soft anyway btw I’m terrible for feeling sorry for people I shouldn’t.

singlelife

VIP Member
Nah some cunts at it surely 🤣
I seen a live with Mags from sts saying she had proof that an account was trolling their self . Property Tosser had a vid naming different accounts but named Diane as favourite to be exposed. Turned out it was Jules

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Fkn r4pe and beasting weans aye some banter mate fkn moron

Thank you so much.

Honestly the way he was hanging about getting photos with everyone made my skin crawl. Thankfully I was at the other side but honestly the number of times he was videoing them.
He should be barred and I hope he is. The way he speaks about woman aswell im sure i have some of those tweets I can send if they are any help xx

Cass_25

VIP Member
  • Haha
How could you forget her connections with the Edinburgh Mafia and wee Raymond from Coatbridge Mad Squad with his time capsule discount code 🤣

Yvonne went missing off Tiktok at the exact time she was rumoured to have met up with him. She’s an estate agent wonder if she works for Purple Bricks?

Feel bad for her and she was dragged into his mess and told a lot of shite , but 2 days after that live about Aldo there was another guy in the house. Folk can hate for me saying it all they like but if it was Aldo, Rosie or any of the other pelters they would be slaughtered for it. Least she seems happy right enough for now anyway . Alan will end up a sad lonely old man he will never stay faithful
Aw man, these threads were hilarious with the mafia and Time Capsule patter, raging the TikTok trawls got involved and put everyone off.

Ye know what they say, the best way to get over a guy is get under another 😉