Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’ve not been on here that much recently but is aldo still making up the troll accounts? And has he been shagging Yvonne now? I cannae keep up with the dirty freak 🤦🏻‍♀️
Apparently he was pumping another Scottish TikTok person, who wanted to remain anonymous. Apparently the dumped him after hearing about the Tweets. So around the time he’s been seen back at him and Suzie’s house. Which is also when Dianne started getting trolled really badly.

Reactions: 1

wityeplayinat

Chatty Member
The one I know that’s been with him is about a size 12 doubleG’s & a KimK arse, she’s a bit taller than me I’m 5ft3 .
They all seem totally opposite to Susie , they are usually a lot younger than her too apart from Sharon Mackin who looks about the same age.

Do you think the hairdresser & her husband could be swingers aswell ?
How tall is Alan? In my head I think he’s an angry wee man so I always imagine him being like 5ft7 or something🤣🤣
From Facebook they look to be still married so who knows if they’re swingers, unless he’s forgave her for it. Someone was tagging the hairdressers daughter in the videos so I wonder how dinner went down that night🥴

• Haha

Slowpoker

VIP Member
That lassie from last night is live, everyone in her comments seems to be sticking up for her now. 2frat and all of Glasgow's scheme mums

Cass_25

VIP Member
Aye, yi never no eh🙄😂. Great detective work though, 1 comment on a celebrity post n now I'm the troll who, what, trolled myself about my weight🤔, I can see how u came to that conclusion 🙄. As I said you can say what you like about me smoking weed, u don't have the first clue what's going on with me health wise but that's ok as it's the people who are there to support me through it that matters. So again, u have a lovely night now😘
It’s good that you are taking an interest in your new Step Weans

• Haha

wityeplayinat

Chatty Member
Cheers for that Aldo 😭
Basically go onto Reddit and type in scottishdream and click on the page and it’ll have a caption about her sister. There’s a pic and a video. You don’t see it all because you need to pay for it but you get the jist🤮

• Sick

weegin12

Chatty Member
I’ve not been on here that much recently but is aldo still making up the troll accounts? And has he been shagging Yvonne now? I cannae keep up with the dirty freak 🤦🏻‍♀️
I really was convinced it was Ben 10 but I honestly don’t know now. Someone that really dislikes dianne which could be alan or Rosie? Christ knows at this point.

wityeplayinat

Chatty Member
That’s tattle life trolls “exposing” me again😂😭 don’t think they understand that we all said those things and then all said sorry once the truth came out and gen up I will hold my hands up and say I was a wee cow in moments. It’s all on a public forum so it’s old news.
Wish they would stop saying I’m that wee lassie too😂😂😂

• Haha

wityeplayinat

Chatty Member
I jumped over last night cause I seen all the trolls and the fake pages. But it’s mental on there hahaha I’ll stay here my loyalty lies with big Aldo 😍
Aye it’s a mess I don’t want involved in🤣 have a bit of a soft spot for Ben now after that troll video😭

• Haha

ginger tea

Chatty Member
I wonder if she has taken any legal advice then, if he wants the house then it really isn’t advisable to let him have access when she isn’t there. He’s made a complete show of her, I don’t think he could be trusted not to change the locks and fuck her over. Deffo one of the strangest stories ever 😳
I COULD BE TOTALLY WRONG 😑

I’m sure neither one of them can stop the other from staying there or throwing the other out, unless there are exceptional circumstances. Also if he owned the house before they got together I think he has more rights to it

YouAreHiding

I missed this who is Rangersman? I was late to the party …. so I take it one of his ex’s Dianne maybe is friends with Susie now well as in he lied about being married. Tho this Gemma one she must know all the history and is still entertaining him I mean you would not touch him with a barge pole with a condom on the end. Like he is going to change for Gemma or is she one of those everyone is making up lies about my man.