Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

singlelife

VIP Member
Kinkerbells a lucky lady getting treated to Aldo’s freshly waxed auld baws 🤣🤣🤣
He’s back on live this morning. Must be on a swing tho amount of swaying back & forward 🤣

Still lying through his big turkey teef. Says he had Covid beginning of January when he was living in a hotel for 4 weeks………….🤥🤥🤥

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
Tell me you’re a narcissist without telling me you’re a narcissist… wtf says “I know” when their partner says I love you 😳
View attachment 1344557
Wow what a guy. Nice catch there Gemma. Hope you get all your dreams in one wrapped up fuckwit of a man who's only interested in getting his end away! Your no special love, just another watch in his long line of using women. Better watch your dreams don't turn into a nightmare 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

singlelife

VIP Member
Does seem like she’s getting others to fire her shots for her . I’m presuming the troll accounts are Rosie’s lot but it could be someone like that stoater Kerryann again she’s the greatest of all time at the fake accounts
Probably a mixture of both. Rosie is behind Diana Ross tattler I reckon. She’s mentioned folk that don’t even comment here anymore but do on the bush threads. Even tho she’s definitely got some wrong……surprise surprise. They’re all just a bunch of wee fannies. Irony is they call us trolls when they’re doing the same. Anything for a like or a comment to make them feel important. Misery begets misery. We’re over here having a laugh & they’re sitting trying to frown & look raging but they can’t cos of the Botox (stolen & paid by pip)

wityeplayinat

Chatty Member
That kinkerbell live talking about swinging while her wains are in the room and her oldest is even talking about it🥴

• Sick

singlelife

VIP Member
not been glassed for nothing
the disabled boy is on his Facebook as well
He also has a tiktok up saying he is going to be playing a charity football match for a childrens charity in August I wonder if they know about his tweets .
They must do. Apparently it’s all TikTokers. He’s absolutely desperate. But at least his cuz loves him. I mean that totally pulled the wool over my eyes. 🙄

Attachments

indiechick

Chatty Member
Scottish tiktok is mental on a daily basis. That Dianna Ross tattler has been awful quiet the day……

Cass_25

VIP Member
“Her eyes suck you in”😳😳
Tell me that isn’t him🤣🤣🤣🤣
He’s as shite at remaining anonymous on fab swingers as he is shite at being an anonymous trawwwwlll . No that oor Aldo’s a swinger or anything , definitely no 😂
FFS Aldo you give the game away every time 😂
Kinkerbell’s eyes have been violated the day 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
I got a mental image there 🤢😂😂😂😂

What about his mad gommae eye, oh sorry the fucked up pupil that apparently he got glassed, aye he probably got that for being a mad beast 🧐
Would love to know the reason he was glassed.

weegin12

Chatty Member
Anyone else think Scottish TikTok should be up for a bafta? I prefer that to the soaps 😂👏

Aye it’s a mess I don’t want involved in🤣 have a bit of a soft spot for Ben now after that troll video😭
I’m being a wee slaggy troll and watching lol there’s so much drama the day 😮

Last edited:
  • Haha

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
Aldo shagged his gf years ago.

Gemma is deranged she’s been harassing Susie & her pals she’s no right , seriously not right in the head. Not even using burner accounts to do it either is using Her real accounts to harass people 🥴
No way. Wow he really has sweet talked her 😂😂😂😂. Did she not see what Dianne went through and still is. Auld shagger at his best. Did you see the advert he done for the merchant pub 😂😂😂 tapping his card like he was in dugheeds sauna waiting to be served 😂😂😂😂. Still not changed or learnt a lesson. Probably makes him feel like a real boss getting his wee bit on the side to do all his fighting 😂😂😂 Mr Rooney will be calling soon 🥴

• Haha