Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cass_25

VIP Member
Susie & Aldo are definitely not back together

I said this last week they’d be back together. She keeps denying it but it’s inevitable. She let everyone think she was friends with the other girls but it was all a joke to her. Only one she defended was him. Pair of absolute clowns
Not back together but I do think her getting on with the other girls is all about getting information & proof of adultery for her divorce ( if there is one, as no one seems to know if they are legally married or not ). As who would be friendly with someone who shagged your husband

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

YouAreHiding

Is he not in Ibeefa? Who was he there with? Did not see the irish bird she is definately his monthly empty and weekend away. Imagine saying I know when someone says Love U.

Cass_25

VIP Member
Is it her though? Or him replying to all susies friends etc? I do believe he's still bitter that susie dared to punt him. The bold shagger got dumped and he cannot handle it. I believe he likes women to fight Iver him. Makes him feel important and a it bigger than the man he really is not! Anyone getting with him is in for a horrible time from both him and trolls. It's over 6 months now from when he split from his wife. Time to leave both Dianne and Susie the fuck alone.
Forgot Dianne punted him too 🤣🤣🤣🤣.
It’s most definitely them both . She is illiterate calling Susies friend a ‘ Fat Skcitczo Tramp’ 🥴 the way they type is different. She’ll get nae sympathy when it goes tits up, horrible wee lassie. Be the same as all the lassies though she will be getting told Susies a psycho etc.

Cass_25

VIP Member
I’m sure he’s just heavy allergic to lots of things, can hear it in his throat when he’s singing as well.

Are Aldo and Suzie back together? Was he in their house with the wallpaper recently?
Allergic to same things as oor Aldo 🥴🤣
I thought it looked of an upto date video as he was script reading which is a newish thing but Susies been on commenting things that you wouldn’t if back together

• Haha
I was positive there were 2 likes on that comment when I looked. I know it’s def not Cass and I didn’t think it was the other person either. I do still think it’s someone that’s been active on here cos you can see from the other images the trolls put on their TikTok that the like button is only in bold in a few of them.
A5FCADF5-E3F2-4B8D-A6B5-87C945213E15.jpeg

weegin12

Chatty Member
if you remember correctly Ben called out susie a few times for defending Alan saying are you alright susie etc now on all the comments it’s susies on tablets pretending they’re concerned when it’s just a dig.

I said this a few pages back that they type the same way! Roaster😭
You did! I’m all caught up I was reading all the way through practically shouting it’s Ben 10 lol then I seen your comment lol.

Last edited:

weegin12

Chatty Member
Think of it this way, would u feel sorry for a man if he said he fingers his daughter? Rosie made a vile comment saying she wanks off her son I don't give a fk if it was a joke its not funny I don't think u would if it was a man. Ur a good person but save ur sympathy for someone who deserves it hun 💗
And thanks Roland I do try ❤😘

• Heart

Cass_25

VIP Member
Aldo’s just been live in the box with Plum19487 she was up his arse big time ,slevering over him , going on about how she loves that he’s bounced back from the hate 🥴 stupid wee boot I thought she seemed alright too.
Just Caught the tail end of it , he’s away for back sack and crack wax today . Lovely 🤮

Attachments

• Haha
It’s not Aldo’s day is it🤣
Pishy Lisa was on live asking where is good for a night out in Glasgow as she’s coming over in 2 weeks for a night out with Plum. Rangersman Iain told her to try the Sandyford as the Property Boss goes there 🙈🤣🤣🤣
Wahahahahaha 😭😭

• Haha
@Wee Elaine Knows nobody is accusing you of trolling currently, or even trolling yourself, but your posting style is similar to those older accounts and your frequent change of opinions/loyalty is staggering so it was a reasonable assumption to make that you were involved.
Frequent change of opinion, that was once when I defended Susie because I believed Kerry, that's the ONLY DRAMA AND ARGUMENT I've ever been in on tiktok and I challenge you to prove otherwise, I got involved because of a comment about my weight and it snowballed. Cass is trying to insinuate that I'm the halfwit behind the troll accounts which is pretty laughable, so what was I doing, signing in and out of different accounts n leaving comments to myself, dragging myself down about my weight, aye that makes perfect sense, I deliberately trolled myself about the very thing that triggers my MH into lapses, as if. I commented on 1 celebrity's post, big fucking wow, setting challenges to see if I've commented on other celebrities posts, that's pathetic but go for it because you'll not find any. Calling me the middle aged stoner when they have actually no idea the reasons why I smoke it. Been spoke about and called strange, weird etc is just laughable, that doesn't bother me but what does is people trying to insinuate that I'm behind the pages that trolled Dianne and MYSELF when I'm most definitely not

• Haha
Any normal man would not encourage this behaviour, especially disturbing after seeing his tweets
Wonder where her parents are when their teen is meeting dirty old men off the internet. He is the worst cunt. If he had even the tiniest bit of common sense he would discourage it, his intentions certainly can’t be innocent.

weegin12

Chatty Member
I’ve never even looked at her thread tbh, I’ll stick with big aldo boy🤣
I jumped over last night cause I seen all the trolls and the fake pages. But it’s mental on there hahaha I’ll stay here my loyalty lies with big Aldo 😍

• Haha