Property Boss #10 Aldos covered in pish, got a phone bounced aff his dish...got a downgrade off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently he was pumping another Scottish TikTok person, who wanted to remain anonymous. Apparently the dumped him after hearing about the Tweets. So around the time he’s been seen back at him and Suzie’s house. Which is also when Dianne started getting trolled really badly.
So him maybe? Cause they spout is bullshit. Saying she’s an adulterer and not once mentioning him. Apart from the older troll like dianne shoutouts they’ve commented on his behaviour the new ones turn it around on the ‘slappers’ and say diannes out of order for going with someone who’s married but say duck all about Alan knowing Evie had a bf and still went there. Hypocrisy much, but the more suspicious side of me says they’re playing up on acting stupid on purpose. Trying to throw us on the wrong scent. Remember if someone has enough time on their hands they can read Aldo’s comments and act like him. I think he’s behind some of them but not all.

Reactions: 8
So now I’ve managed to control my hysterics ….🤣🤣
I see the video “exposing” us Supremes has disappeared 🤔🤔
Just noticed that and the pammy one too! Bricking it cos of oor mad sleuthing skills 😆 Maybe they realised that they were wrong about some of the stabs in the dark they made about who was who. But would they care? That Rosie didn’t when she thought she exposed a tattler and was adamant she was right even though she was wrong and folk kept saying it wasn’t the right person.

Reactions: 4
Just noticed that and the pammy one too! Bricking it cos of oor mad sleuthing skills 😆 Maybe they realised that they were wrong about some of the stabs in the dark they made about who was who. But would they care? That Rosie didn’t when she thought she exposed a tattler and was adamant she was right even though she was wrong and folk kept saying it wasn’t the right person.
Probably because they uploaded the exposure video and all of us weren't arsed in the slightest🤣🤣🤣 they wanting a job in CSI or something because half of them were wrong🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was decorating wasn’t on here now I bleeping am
Dianne Ross tattler you want to play that game bring it. I’m a bored house wife 👏😂

Probably because they uploaded the exposure video and all of us weren't arsed in the slightest🤣🤣🤣 they wanting a job in CSI or something because half of them were wrong🤣🤣
No bleep was arsed not one they didn’t expect it to go like that 😂😂😂 I’m female I’m 45 and libra from Armadale 👌🏻 What they gonna do 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Dianne Ross tattler you want to play that game bring it. I’m a bored house wife 👏😂

No bleep was arsed not one they didn’t expect it to go like that 😂😂😂 I’m female I’m 45 and libra from Armadale 👌🏻 What they gonna do 🤣🤣🤣🤣
They’ll probably pick a 30 year old Capricorn from Ayr with that info🤣🤣🤣 they’re bleeping clueless

• Haha
They’ll probably pick a 30 year old Capricorn from Ayr with that info🤣🤣🤣 they’re bleeping clueless
Aye true 🤣🤣🤣 Laura Kerrigan’s got ninety five different pics 🤣 and they ones they did get really right. What happened ? duck all lol

Hahaha same here. I’ll give them all a hint - my first initial is K 🤣🤣
Dianna Ross tattlers your heard it here 🤣🤣🤣

Gone cause they’re wrong 😂😂😂😂 howling. I’ve gave them loads so see if they guess me correct lol and even if they do. What they gonna do? 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Aye true 🤣🤣🤣 Laura Kerrigan’s got ninety five different pics 🤣 and they ones they did get really right. What happened ? duck all lol

Dianna Ross tattlers your heard it here 🤣🤣🤣

Gone cause they’re wrong 😂😂😂😂 howling. I’ve gave them loads so see if they guess me correct lol and even if they do. What they gonna do? 🤣🤣🤣
They were definitely expecting a big reaction from that vids & it just ended up making them look stupid. All it achieved was sending more people over here 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I beg to differ did

Was arsed I was orange 😭
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A
All of us when we expose a different aspect of Alan🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anybody seen Bob Marley (Elaine’s) new TikTok? She wishes she looked like that instead of an auld stoner sat on her arse allday

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Off topic but anyone seen that addictionrecovery and againstallodds claiming to be clean while on meth and offering advice and begging on lives she greets and allsorts. Same repetitive crap. I'm in recovery I cam spot in a mile away.

• Heart
Off topic but anyone seen that addictionrecovery and againstallodds claiming to be clean while on meth and offering advice and begging on lives she greets and allsorts. Same repetitive crap. I'm in recovery I cam spot in a mile away.
They are at it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.