Property Boss #10 Aldos covered in pish, got a phone bounced aff his dish...got a downgrade off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cheers for that Aldo 😭
Basically go onto Reddit and type in scottishdream and click on the page and it’ll have a caption about her sister. There’s a pic and a video. You don’t see it all because you need to pay for it but you get the jist🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Basically go onto Reddit and type in scottishdream and click on the page and it’ll have a caption about her sister. There’s a pic and a video. You don’t see it all because you need to pay for it but you get the jist🤮
Dear god 🤢
Kinkerbell is one clatty cow. Her sister 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 1
🚨
Just had a wee coffee break with a friend from Hamilton. Big Aldo has been round at Suzie’s a lot the past few weeks.
Funny how all the trolling of Dianne has kicked off around the same time. Suzie has never once defended Dianne mind. The pair of them are headcases, hope they have a long and toxic life together 🖤

Reactions: 9
🚨
Just had a wee coffee break with a friend from Hamilton. Big Aldo has been round at Suzie’s a lot the past few weeks.
Funny how all the trolling of Dianne has kicked off around the same time. Suzie has never once defended Dianne mind. The pair of them are headcases, hope they have a long and toxic life together 🖤
Makes sense then his Tiktok the other day of him script reading in his & Susies dining room. 2 weeks since Yvonne’s meant to have finished with him , he will have gone crawling up Susies arse .
For fucksake Susie.

Reactions: 3
Makes sense then his Tiktok the other day of him script reading in his & Susies dining room. 2 weeks since Yvonne’s meant to have finished with him , he will have gone crawling up Susies arse .
For fucksake Susie.
Just seen that Yvonne saying she’s been asked to go on married at first sight uk. Ffs fae Aldo to complete stranger. Was the break up that bad 🤣🤣🤣 You don’t just get a random call asking you. You need to apply for it 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just seen that Yvonne saying she’s been asked to go on married at first sight uk. Ffs fae Aldo to complete stranger. Was the break up that bad 🤣🤣🤣 You don’t just get a random call asking you. You need to apply for it 🥱
Think of the stories us hoosewifes can sell to the daily mail about her last conquest if she makes it onto the telly 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
For fucksake Susie.
Everyone said Suzie was worth the watching. All the trolls slagging Dianne and Lauren on their accounts but never on Suzie’s. bleeping weirdos man

Everyone said Suzie was worth the watching. All the trolls slagging Dianne and Lauren on their accounts but never on Suzie’s. bleeping weirdos man
Aye this for example. The whole “WE LOVE U SUSIE” patter is honking. All of them were manipulated and treated the same🥴

Attachments

Iv never trusted susie, always thought she was behind a lot of the stuff going on

Reactions: 10
Dianne should just leave susie to deal way her shambles of a marriage she wants to stay with a narcissistic woman bullying pervert then hell bleeping mend her! Good job they 2 dont have kids growing up in that tit. Ladies teach your kids not to put up with men like Alan shields!!!

Reactions: 11
Yet Dianne and Lauren have both stood up for Susie, she never defends those two and god knows who else that was lied to by her freakshow husband .
Susie might reply to comments etc and have a laugh with Aldo’s other women , but she must see the trolling and turn a blind eye

Attachments

Yet Dianne and Lauren have both stood up for Susie, she never defends those two and god knows who else that was lied to by her freakshow husband .
Susie might reply to comments etc and have a laugh with Aldo’s other women , but she must see the trolling and turn a blind eye
She’s only point scoring pretending to be friends with the other girls. I’ve always thought she’s same as him tbh. Gets others to fire the shots then basks in the fallout. Thinks it keeps her hands clean. She did it with Kerry & when Diane did her live. Suzie should’ve been on that with her the whole time backing Diane up not just glimpses

Reactions: 10
She’s only point scoring pretending to be friends with the other girls. I’ve always thought she’s same as him tbh. Gets others to fire the shots then basks in the fallout. Thinks it keeps her hands clean. She did it with Kerry & when Diane did her live. Suzie should’ve been on that with her the whole time backing Diane up not just glimpses
Does seem like she’s getting others to fire her shots for her . I’m presuming the troll accounts are Rosie’s lot but it could be someone like that stoater Kerryann again she’s the greatest of all time at the fake accounts

Reactions: 5
Does seem like she’s getting others to fire her shots for her . I’m presuming the troll accounts are Rosie’s lot but it could be someone like that stoater Kerryann again she’s the greatest of all time at the fake accounts
Probably a mixture of both. Rosie is behind Diana Ross tattler I reckon. She’s mentioned folk that don’t even comment here anymore but do on the bush threads. Even tho she’s definitely got some wrong……surprise surprise. They’re all just a bunch of wee fannies. Irony is they call us trolls when they’re doing the same. Anything for a like or a comment to make them feel important. Misery begets misery. We’re over here having a laugh & they’re sitting trying to frown & look raging but they can’t cos of the Botox (stolen & paid by pip)

Reactions: 2
See the TikTok that the troll acc diana_ross_tattler made of pammypops, it has a TikTok from the acc they believe Pammys to be that was set to followers only. That might help narrowing it down who is behind the troll acc unless of course the acc she is claiming to be pammy’s has a ton of followers. Of course they could have followed and unfollowed at some point but worth a shot.

Also I’m new here so correct me if I’m wrong but does the like in this image mean that the person whose acc this is liked pammys comment. So would that no mean that could be who this troll acc is then?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
See the TikTok that the troll acc diana_ross_tattler made of pammypops, it has a TikTok from the acc they believe Pammys to be that was set to followers only. That might help narrowing it down who is behind the troll acc unless of course the acc she is claiming to be pammy’s has a ton of followers. Of course they could have followed and unfollowed at some point but worth a shot.

Also I’m new here so correct me if I’m wrong but does the like in this image mean that the person whose acc this is liked pammys comment. So would that no mean that could be who this troll acc is then?
Omg breakthrough!! I’m away to look😳

Reactions: 3
Btw I found that comment and the current likes on it (2) and I don’t think it is them at all, so perhaps someone that liked and unliked?

Personally unless it was staring them in the face ie people using their real or similar name they’re just guessing by who’s commenting on TT on Diane’s page or about the pb. They’ve got people using their own pic & still getting it wrong 😂 no the brightest star in the sky

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.