ProjectMarathonGirl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After working in safeguarding/child protection I can never fathom why people seem to want to introduce relative strangers into their child's life so early on in the honeymoon phase. Given Jordan admits a lot of her previous relationships were unhappy/unhealthy she must not have the best track record so you'd think you'd be a bit more patient at least. But everyone has different perspectives and ideas about these things, given how quickly she got pregnant with Dan and moved in, plus she doesn't see a problem with exposing her baby all over the Internet for everyone to see, I doubt she'd have any concerns.

Reactions: 3
After working in safeguarding/child protection I can never fathom why people seem to want to introduce relative strangers into their child's life so early on in the honeymoon phase. Given Jordan admits a lot of her previous relationships were unhappy/unhealthy she must not have the best track record so you'd think you'd be a bit more patient at least. But everyone has different perspectives and ideas about these things, given how quickly she got pregnant with Dan and moved in, plus she doesn't see a problem with exposing her baby all over the Internet for everyone to see, I doubt she'd have any concerns.
She won't care. She left her ex months before her engagement. Then got pregnant after a few months to Dan who was already in a long term relationship. Surprise surprise it didn't work out. We all knew it wouldn't. She has no morals and doesn't care about anyone else except herself and her social media following. Meet her in person and you'll see how much a vile and disgusting woman she truly is.

Reactions: 7
She has no morals and doesn't care about anyone else except herself and her social media following. Meet her in person and you'll see how much a vile and disgusting woman she truly is.
Couldn’t agree with this more. She really is vile and disgusting in real life.

Holding her daughter on the podium was a crappy thing to do 1) she was using her to hide behind. She is completely social inept. She would have been pissed off that she hadn’t met her goal so holding her she can literally hide behind her and 2) it was a dig at the other women “look at me I have a child. I’d be so much faster if I didn’t”

I have a child just a bit younger than Gracie and it would be mortifying to hold her on the podium of any running race. Reeks of narcissism.

Reactions: 6
What people like her and runnerof4 need to realise is that no one cares about their children. I love my children dearly but I know no one else is interested in them. Their children don’t know any different so they’ll be blasé about races and podiums. It won’t be as special to them as the child of a non-runner who takes up running and does their first race. My children don’t give a stuff about my running because it’s the norm to them.

ETA - if anything their children will be resentful of running because of all the hours spent spectating boring races etc. It’ll be interesting to see if any of the running influencer’s children run of their own accord when they grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
But its a running page? Or have i missed something?
New boyfriend is that you, jumping to her defence already, I see she's got you well controlled 😂
It's supposed to be a running page, not exploting her young daughter or posting triggering underwear shots but really it's just a ego boost, attention seeking forum.

Reactions: 5
But its a running page? Or have i missed something?
I thought it was a page about a hypocrite who loves attention, promoting her unhealthy lifestyle, having an influencer baby for the gram, a walking advert for anything that she gets for free and feeding her social media addiction. Oh but yes, a little bit of running as well. Care to comment back? Oh hey ;-)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
See she’s taking a break off IG because she doesn’t enjoy it anymore, sure she’ll be back when she wants to brag. Maybe she doesn’t enjoy it because she’s become irrelevant to so many and doesn’t get her freebies anymore eh 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
See she’s taking a break off IG because she doesn’t enjoy it anymore, sure she’ll be back when she wants to brag. Maybe she doesn’t enjoy it because she’s become irrelevant to so many and doesn’t get her freebies anymore eh 🤷🏽‍♀️
She took a break and killed her opps for freebies during that time. She’s back, realised her training is dull and no freebies are rolling her way so she’s off again.

Reactions: 1
What a shame we won't be subject to a gushy mothers day post about how much happier she is since this time last year etc, complete with her in sports bra and tiny shorts with mention of a quick running time.

• Haha
Hmmm, "peppermint" posts on here and then Jordan decides to take a break from IG straight after 🤔

• Haha
Oh FFS she needs to stay or go. I can't stand people who yoyo back and forth for drama and attention.

Reactions: 5
Essentially social media is her job, it brings her some income and is mostly responsible for allowing her a very easy relaxed and flexible life and stay at home basic job, which has minimal qualifications/studying requirements that includes her hobbies/interest. In no normal corporate job would you suddenly be allowed to take two weeks of grid to boost your ego before a hobby event. When she gets 2.50 or whatever she is aiming for at Manchester she will be back craving the attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh FFS she needs to stay or go. I can't stand people who yoyo back and forth for drama and attention.
Worse worse is those attention seeking clowns who actually announce! The only reason someone would do that is to thrive off the message from her little minions hyping her up

Reactions: 3
Essentially social media is her job, it brings her some income and is mostly responsible for allowing her a very easy relaxed and flexible life and stay at home basic job, which has minimal qualifications/studying requirements that includes her hobbies/interest. In no normal corporate job would you suddenly be allowed to take two weeks of grid to boost your ego before a hobby event. When she gets 2.50 or whatever she is aiming for at Manchester she will be back craving the attention.
She needs it to keep a steady flow of customers through her coaching business, without SM she would have no business and would still be working at a school.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.