ProjectMarathonGirl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Running Focused Instagrammer - please let me know if this thread needs to be elsewhere
She doesn't have a massive following - around 23k but does anyone else find her super annoying
Every single post is either her moaning about how hard and difficult her life is or flogging some freebie.
She is in a massively privileged position that many would dream to be in yet, every single day she complains about her 9 month old daughter.

Reactions: 7
Ahh I'm so glad it's not just me that feels the same!

Gifted this, gifted that! Even her daughters swimming lessons were bloody gifted!

And the moaning about her daughter I don't want to sound like mum police but clearly something's not working in her routine to be as unsettled as she makes out

Reactions: 3
I'm so relieved i'm not the only one, she is such a pessimist and given most of her running influencer friends have kids i don't know how they can stay friends with her!

Even her recent post about how hard it was to do a treadmill run, she got that treadmill for free, has a property with space where she can exercise be thankful for once! Most mums would be looking to return to work at this point, plus have other kids to care for and not have a partner working from home.

I don't really know much about her partner Dan, but i bet she massively resents him and i cant see their relationship lasting

I can't see it lasting I was really shocked when they got together, wasn't expecting it!
Dan seems ok only ever spoke to him a couple of times, another runner but not a twit doing ads etc all the time and not gifted everything going!
There's been a few runners I know on insta who had enough of her and her ads and being gifter everything

Reactions: 5
I had to stop following her, everything was constantly poor me, from the moment they announced pregnancy, her partner must be a saint! I get the impression she was a spoilt only child and with been a decent runner she got a lot of attention, then once she become pregnant/Mum not everything was about her and her running wasn't top priority. I'm not sure how much of her moaning is her personality or if its actual something worse, she has mentioned seeking help in early part of postpartum journey, but overall her attitude is still poor.

This women really is insufferable, I cannot fathom that as a so called influencer she thinks its useful to moan every single day, imagine if somebody in a customer service job went to work and was a misrebale and moaning daily, they would probably loose their job.
Even today's post she has been gifted a free running pram and still puts a negative spin on things!

Reactions: 4
I unfollowed her because she's another one of those privileged but everything in their life is tit so woe is me types. Also too many stories that are a great big deal of nothingness.

Reactions: 5
See she's been gifted a running buggy....no doubt she'll be moaning about that next 🙄

Reactions: 1
she's even miserable with ads in the past 24h or so there has been multiple ads and PR products
AD for Chester 10k - picture with baby which she proceeds to complain took a few attempts
free gifted pair of hoka trainers, when she already has so many trainers evident in her treadmill shots - you could just refuse or donate someone who needs them
free underwear, so she uploads body check image with TMI 'I'm still not having periods'
free my little foodie recipes which will no doubt be accompanied with a complaint how Gracie made a mess, got upset or did not eat it

She is so self centred, a lot of runners, especially people she knows well were running the race to stones yesterday, some amazing performances and she uses the opportunity to show her time and ranking from a few years ago. Talk about self absorbed.

Reactions: 4
She is so self centred, a lot of runners, especially people she knows well were running the race to stones yesterday, some amazing performances and she uses the opportunity to show her time and ranking from a few years ago. Talk about self absorbed.
I think thats exactly it. She always puts herself first, everything she complains about Gracie, Danny, Pregnancy, COVID etc was not about the general impact or how badly some people have been impacted by loss of their livelihood or loved ones etc, it was specifically how it individually effects Jordan and her running/general life.

Could not agree more with this thread!! I’m pretty sure her and Dan have split (lucky escape for him)… they used to reference each other in their bios etc and now absolutely nothing… doesn’t seem like they live together anymore. Surprised she’s actually keeping that one to herself and not taking to her insta to moan even more about poor Danny!!!

Pretty tit for her if they have split given that she moved to Chester to be close to his family.... all of her runs are still in Chester so she is still there at least

Her Mum has been staying there for a while, as she is often in the background reflection of her gifted Sungod glasses and she's briefly mentioned her in passing recently. Having an additional adult helping probably doesn't help her woe his me, first Mum ever, most difficult child ever to be born narrative.

It doesn't surprise me if they have separated, Jordan is a nightmare when putting on a front for social media i cannot imagine how frustrating and negative she could be in reality, i bet she massively resents Danny for getting her pregnant! I wonder if they bought the property as its right in the centre of Chester or it is rented.

I was wondering aswell if they've split as they never reference each other anymore and she went away to her dad's for a few days without Danny aswell

If they have split prepare for even more moaning stories about how hard Gracie is especially if she is on her own 🙈

Especially as her Mum was looking after Gracie last night it was weird she went out and met two running friends who I assume are friends of both her and Danny alone. Yet Danny shared a post from Chester 10k about her run. Neither follow each other on strava or IG either. Maybe he's had enough of her in real life and wants to avoid her on sm!

Especially as her Mum was looking after Gracie last night it was weird she went out and met two running friends who I assume are friends of both her and Danny alone. Yet Danny shared a post from Chester 10k about her run. Neither follow each other on strava or IG either. Maybe he's had enough of her in real life and wants to avoid her on sm!
If she went out last night with Chris who she ran with today then yeah Danny's friends with him aswell so odd he didn't go aswell

No mention of Dan at the finish and her Mum had Gracie

He's definitely made the wise decision and got rid!

Screenshot_2021-07-18-18-31-03-06.jpg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.