ProjectMarathonGirl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she genuinely not understand illness, its not only Covid which is infectious. Just because its not covid doesn't mean its OK to go into busy crowds spreading her spit shouting for hours on end

Reactions: 6
I did laugh at her 'it's not Covid'. Don't worry Jordan I'm sure anyone joining you would love a cold from you "because it's not covid".

The one thing you will get as a banging headache, shout out to whoever it was who replied to her story the other day asking her not to "screech" whilst cheering - if you've had the chance to be with her cheering or run past her cheering then you will know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I still reckon she’s been too loved up and training has been a second priority for her! Good on her if true, more to life than running

Reactions: 6
She’s been obsessed with sub 3 for ages and didn’t manage it pre-baby… I think she twigged it’s not gonna happen anytime soon and that’s the decision made. Fair dos. But it seems attention grabbing to keep going on about it.

Reactions: 2
I
She’s been obsessed with sub 3 for ages and didn’t manage it pre-baby… I think she twigged it’s not gonna happen anytime soon and that’s the decision made. Fair dos. But it seems attention grabbing to keep going on about it.
She does have a sub three I’m pretty sure?

I did laugh at her 'it's not Covid'. Don't worry Jordan I'm sure anyone joining you would love a cold from you "because it's not covid".

The one thing you will get as a banging headache, shout out to whoever it was who replied to her story the other day asking her not to "screech" whilst cheering - if you've had the chance to be with her cheering or run past her cheering then you will know 😂
I didn't know who PMG was at the time, but I remember seeing her banging a tambourine, shouting like an overly excited child, and thinking it was weird, OTT behaviour. I was just about hanging on for dear life with a mile to go and here's this clown vying for attention. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
I'm certain she has gone sub 3, maybe even more than once

She definitely has one sub 3. She tried in Berlin and didn’t manage it. She then did it in Switzerland. She tried again during the 2019 London marathon. If her training had gone better she’d run Manchester “cold” or no cold. She could easily do a low 3hr marathon on next to no training because of her genetics.

I have one sub 3 and was hoping for my second in Manchester and it was looking like I’d get a good PB. Things took a turn a couple of weeks ago and now my goal is to finish! I’m taking part because I love running. Times are a bonus when they happen. We all run for different reasons though and none are more superior than the other.

She got Sub 3 for the first time at the Swiss City Marathon November 2018, not sure if she has since then, but dont know what races she did 2019 as i feel like she focused on more ultras/freebie or gifted trips

She looks genuinely happy for once in her March photo dump, maybe a combination of the new man and stepping away from social media

Reactions: 7
Did anyone see her and Marc yesterday? I wonder if he is a runner if she's taking him to spectate these events or it's just a sign of what he has in store for the future spectating her!

• Haha
Did anyone see her and Marc yesterday? I wonder if he is a runner if she's taking him to spectate these events or it's just a sign of what he has in store for the future spectating her!
He skates along the canal path while she runs!

• Haha
He skates along the canal path while she runs!
Skateboarding or like roller/inline skating? Maybe he brings out a different side to Jordan, id imagine her to be super uptight and serious on her runs, not wanting to have fun or flirting around joking with her partner on runs!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.