ProjectMarathonGirl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does these people really think they need to tell us when they feel tit

we just don’t care

Reactions: 6
We need a new thread here, even though she’s becoming irrelevant these days! I’ll drop an idea

Project Marathon Girl - Um, so, yeah, erm, so yeah, uuuuuum.

Project Marathon Girl - Just wanted you to all know I’m leaving social media today, I’ll see you tomorrow #ad-gifted

Reactions: 11
The only reason she has done that q and a today is because of the Sungod ad and she needs her engagement to be up, ask for questions, then post ad before responses, very lazy tactics. How come when she does a q and a, its always the same few questions, i refuse to believe she doesnt get different questions each time, i dont know why she doesnt save her q and a story responses to save repeating same info each time. Its always the same!

Reactions: 8
Shots fired!! 🔫😂😂

Couldn't breathe for laughing at this one! She tried to let it go but just couldn't!!

Screenshot_20220419-210317.png

The only reason she has done that q and a today is because of the Sungod ad and she needs her engagement to be up, ask for questions, then post ad before responses, very lazy tactics. How come when she does a q and a, its always the same few questions, i refuse to believe she doesnt get different questions each time, i dont know why she doesnt save her q and a story responses to save repeating same info each time. Its always the same!
A tonne of "mum" questions. 😴 But it's a running account dontcha know!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shots fired!! 🔫😂😂

Couldn't breathe for laughing at this one! She tried to let it go but just couldn't!!

View attachment 1206438
Genuinely wouldn’t surprise me if she’s sent that question herself to draw attention! Been a while until she’s been begging for the “OMG hun ignore them, you’re a true inspo don’t let them get you down, blah blah blaaaaah”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Genuinely wouldn’t surprise me if she’s sent that question herself to draw attention! Been a while until she’s been begging for the “OMG hun ignore them, you’re a true inspo don’t let them get you down, blah blah blaaaaah”
I had the same thought. Pretty tame for a burn, right? Especially when there is so much to actually criticize her for.

I know this is a bit naughty, but those sun-god monstrosities made her FOD look even more doom-laden.

Reactions: 3
I still reckon she sends all her questions to herself. They seem pretty samey every time. Yes we get it you’re post-partum. That’s all the Qs seem to be about every time.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.