ProjectMarathonGirl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looks like her brother! so much for keeping her account solely running related, first the exploiting of Gracie, now the new man.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He looks like her brother! so much for keeping her account solely running related, first the exploiting of Gracie, now the new man.
But, but, but… she hashtagged ‘more to life than running’ so 🤷🏼‍♀️ take that haters 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
why bother doing a q and a just to brag telling us all your life is good and you are very happy! A very happy person wouldn't be begging for attention and validation from others, posing in just a vest and shorts in the freezing winter! No doubt in a few months she will be complaining how unhappy she was in her relationship, like every other one and only a few people really knew how hard life was for her!

Reactions: 4
No surprise her international women recommended followers are all white, very skinny/small, middle class, probably high achieving women. What happened to celebrating diversity and differences, not all inspirational women have to be sub3 underweight marathon runners Jordan!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
"IWD sees a number of MISSIONS to help forge a gender equal world.
Celebrating women's achievements and increasing visibility, while calling out inequality, is key."

Not sure Jordan understands the importance or significance of what IWD aims to achieve - sharing white middle class size 6 runners who all fit same mould actually decreases visibility and makes running seem even more exclusive

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Her grid post was all about her too. Just pictures of her at races. Yeah well done you can run Jordan, but you missed the point.

Reactions: 8
Her grid post was all about her too. Just pictures of her at races. Yeah well done you can run Jordan, but you missed the point.
It is just a repost of the same faces (runnerof4 seems to be popping up a lot in everyone’s posts). Cliquey, privileged, narcissistic and ignorant of the issues going on abroad and at home.

Yesterday was just a whole “look at me” fest.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Read a tweet that said if you are only tagging white women in your IWD posts, you need to rename it ‘National Women’s Day’. The theme was #breakthebias. They all missed the point. Unsurprisingly.

Reactions: 6
Urgh her post today riles me. A woman I knew who was averagely good used to do the same… make the podium of a mediocre race, take your young kid up with you. Almost like “yeh I only got second but I’m still better than you, because I also have a baby”. Let the other women have their bloody moment and stop trying to steal their thunder with your child on your hip. It’s the type of antics I expect from Anna.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Urgh her post today riles me. A woman I knew who was averagely good used to do the same… make the podium of a mediocre race, take your young kid up with you. Almost like “yeh I only got second but I’m still better than you, because I also have a baby”. Let the other women have their bloody moment and stop trying to steal their thunder with your child on your hip. It’s the type of antics I expect from Anna.
The official ones aren’t like that thank goodness. I follow Chester marathon/half/10k etc and she obviously had Gracie in for some of them, but the official ones were just the 3 and 6 of them.

Have you run a Barkley fun run Jordan? Did you win the Spine (and set a record) whilst expressing? Thought not. You aren’t the first to run post partum so stop making out that you are.

Reactions: 9
She worked with the organisers of Chester 10k/half/metric series last year and all her places were gifted, probably some more income their too, i wonder if she is then allowed to still claim the prize for coming second aswell

Reactions: 4
I cringed so hard when I saw those pics. Lost a lot of respect for her in that moment, and I genuinely didn't mind her too much before.

Reactions: 8
It’s just classic PMG though isn’t it! So much for keeping Gracie off Instagram too. Surprised she didn’t drag her new bloke up there too

Reactions: 7
Both her and Danny dont seem to waste much time in introducing Gracie to new partners and been part of new partners children life (Dannys case). So much for putting Gracie first, but i guess a new partner each is more about extra childcare options for them!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.