ProjectMarathonGirl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs it to keep a steady flow of customers through her coaching business, without SM she would have no business and would still be working at a school.
Either that or she has had to get a job because nobody wants to be coached by her so can't be on SM all day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She needs it to keep a steady flow of customers through her coaching business, without SM she would have no business and would still be working at a school.
I didnt know she previously worked in a school? I thought she worked for the online shopping channel then the went into business development. I find it hard to imagine her with her lacking maternal instinct, resentment of own child and fact she palms off her own daughter whenever she can, would make her suited for a job in a school. It must of been the admin side surley!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
But its a running page? Or have i missed something?
I think you've missed *quite* a bit... 😂😂

Like the bit with you inexplicably in your knickers 50% of the time. 🤷‍♀️

Or the bit where you whinge/gloat/whinge/gloat about your kid. Or your job, or your relationships. But yeah, totally about the running, am I right?!

#grifted

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
What's the chances next Monday she's back posting a picture in her tiny racing brief and shorts, hugging Gracie at the finish likes she carried her round the entire course, when truth is Danny, her Mum and the new boyfriend have probably been looking after her the full week before hand. At least with the Commonwealth and European selection going ahead there will be something talented runners ahead so we wouldnt be subject to another cringe podium shot taking Gracie up on stage.

The Manchester field is so strong even with the London clash it’s had in previous years she’d been miles away from a podium!

Reactions: 2
She’s back 🙄 and is no longer running Manchester.

“I’m completely happy with my decision”

What she actually means is…

“I’m not happy so I’m back on the gram so my followers can massage my ego and tell me I’ve done the right thing”

Reactions: 9
She doesnt look well in herself at all, the forced pose/smile looks so uncomfortable. Hopefully she is seeking professional help for her demons, coming back to social media when there will no doubt be lots of success and happy stories over next few weeks of spring marathons is not going to help her wellbeing at all.

Tbf to her I think it’s sensible if she feels rubbish and good for her for not just pushing through it. Normalising not killing yourself to race through injury/sickness is something that more running influencers could really be doing with!

Reactions: 16
I said in another post that I think it’s great that she’s made that decision. I haven’t been a fan of hers, and worried a lot when she was linked in with her coach (who does not seem healthy), but her decision re Manchester is a really good one and hopefully the start of her taking care of herself.

Reactions: 8
fair play to her, this is the right decision and i am glad she has mentioned it and not hidden away and ignored it.
Huge respect to her for it IMO. Lets hope others follow suit!

Reactions: 10
Good for Jordan, putting her health first for once.
Part of me cant help be sceptical why she has chosen now to come back, i wonder if there is brand deals or sponsored posts relating to Manchester Marathon that she needs to do, regardless if she runs it or not. Plus its happened many times before, especially in elite sports where athletes pull out shortly before events saying its due to ill health - stomach issues, cold etc but then months later or years later when they retire or leave sport they say it was all mental health issues, pressures and they didn't feel like they could speak about it at the time. Not sure this would be case for Jordan has she has been very honest and open about her struggles in past year, so hopefully its a genuine cold/run down and nothing else.

Reactions: 4
Good on Jordan for making this call. If she didn't say anything on IG, speculation would be rampant on race day when a DNS became apparent.

I’m cynical but she isn’t not doing it because she’s sensible. She’s not doing it because her training hasn’t gone to plan and she won’t get her sub 3 goal. There are a lot of instarunners who are flying at the moment and will definitely go sub 3 and her ego and jealous streak can’t take it.

Reactions: 8
I’m cynical but she isn’t not doing it because she’s sensible. She’s not doing it because her training hasn’t gone to plan and she won’t get her sub 3 goal. There are a lot of instarunners who are flying at the moment and will definitely go sub 3 and her ego and jealous streak can’t take it.
This isn’t at all uncommon with decent runners though. I’m half decent (not sub 3 quick but a decent club runner by all accounts) if I felt crappy or like my training really hasn’t gone to plan and thought I was going to take four and a half hours to run a marathon I’d not go. duck all to do with ego and more to do with actually having some respect for myself and not wanting to put myself through an experience I would hate.

Reactions: 4
The thing is, she doesn't actively enjoy running, she is naturally good and it and like the attention/after math and all the praise, but if you ever see her race pictures she looks utterly miserable! God on her for deciding if she wasn't going to get any enjoyment out of the run or her target time to not put her body through it.
I think it's a nice touch she is still going along as a friend/coach to support or maybe that is just another influencer opportunity to get some poses she can use for future

The thing is, she doesn't actively enjoy running, she is naturally good and it and like the attention/after math and all the praise, but if you ever see her race pictures she looks utterly miserable! God on her for deciding if she wasn't going to get any enjoyment out of the run or her target time to not put her body through it.
I think it's a nice touch she is still going along as a friend/coach to support or maybe that is just another influencer opportunity to get some poses she can use for future
Last time she cheered at Manchester she must only have been there for a couple of hours tops as she was soon celebrating with James Shoulder soon after he finished.

I mean, look at her latest IG story, there she is posing with a tambourine - look at me cheering, I'm amazing.

What I will say is well done for pulling out and listening to your body (although maybe over exerting yourself cheering may not be the best option when recovering but still it's better than running a marathon)

Good on her if she’s been unwell but can’t help agree with the above and maybe her training hasn’t gone where she wants or she’s been too loved up (not a bad thing at all) to focus on running? Either way good on her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.