ProjectMarathonGirl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah .. that’s for the DMs asking if she’s ok. Fiona Slimming World used to do it all the time. There is nothing more irritating that ‘thanks for all the messages’ 🤮

Reactions: 6
Too busy playing Wordle and even complaining about that! I wonder if her and the new man went away for Valentines day. Anything that takes her away from the cringe strength dance videos and repetitive q and a's is a bonus

Reactions: 2
That's one of my bugbears on insta, when people post "So, loads of you have been asking about..." as if people have really been begging to know. I bet it's usually one mate. If that.

Reactions: 3
Too busy playing Wordle and even complaining about that! I wonder if her and the new man went away for Valentines day. Anything that takes her away from the cringe strength dance videos and repetitive q and a's is a bonus
Do we know who the new guy she is dating actually is?

Do we know who the new guy she is dating actually is?
Dont think we actually know he/she even exists, good on Jordan for keeping at one aspect of her life private if he/she does, i hope it goes well for her, maybe a bit of action might cheer her up and make her less miserable!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She has her own thread!! You people on here are brilliant! PMG drains every ounce of joy out of my body whenever she drones on and on about how the universe is basically against her, despite her getting a pretty good hand dealt. “So… ummm… yeh…”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe the under fuelling is catching up with her. That would account for the lack of motivation and quietness. Her mood and motivation will drop if she’s not eating enough. She can’t blame us trolls because we haven’t discussed her recently. Or maybe that’s why she’s gone quiet so we do talk about her?? Gives her the content and sympathy she craves.

Reactions: 5
Probably at a low point as she was hoping her ego would get a massive boost following big PB at the half but since it was cancelled she didn't and is missing all loving comments. She is not one who runs for enjoyment and love of running itself but the thrill and attention races bring.

Reactions: 4
Shes been quiet again
Like I said the other week, she’s completely irrelevant to most of the community now other than her arse licking friends. Always the same people commenting and sharing. Her time has come and gone if you ask me

Reactions: 3
Probably at a low point as she was hoping her ego would get a massive boost following big PB at the half but since it was cancelled she didn't and is missing all loving comments. She is not one who runs for enjoyment and love of running itself but the thrill and attention races bring.
Absolutely agree. Clearly got no freebies to share either.

Reactions: 1
Hopefully she’s so loved up she no longer needs the fickle adulation of strangers on the internet rather than she’s burnt herself out. One problem with people like her and Welshy et al is they’re so defensive over the way they eat and train etc that when it goes tits up they disappear because they can’t admit they might have been wrong. The pressure she’s put herself under to get a sub3 at the Manchester marathon could be starting to affect her. If she goes quiet she can say “er, um, er I’ve not been, er, um, feeling great so, er, um, I’m going to take the pressure off and er, um, er, run for fun”, all while training like a beast and keeping it quiet. Then we’ll subjected to a jump shot with her faux surprise over getting a sub3.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.