Princess Charlene of Monaco

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve read from a people in Monaco that she doesn’t speak French very well. But like a lot of things with Charlene it’s a bit of a mystery. Still, an odd thing to do with the banners from the children.
English would be what she speaks to her kids in so it would seem stranger if the messages were in French

Reactions: 2
Years ago I traveled to Monaco for work and my manager who lived in South of France said it was a well kept secret that Princess Grace wasn’t driving the car that killed her but her daughter was. Sorry but off topic but was interested to know if anyone else heard the same?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Years ago I traveled to Monaco for work and my manager who lived in South of France said it was a well kept secret that Princess Grace wasn’t driving the car that killed her but her daughter was. Sorry but off topic but was interested to know if anyone else heard the same?
Yes, I’ve heard the same.

Reactions: 13
I think there was speculation in the papers at the time, but I think it was later disproved.

Reactions: 8
Police and media are totally controlled by the Grimaldis. Like in a totalitarian system, the cops just come over, take the camera away, and drive the journalist to the border if they think he/she might be a troublemaker. I doubt that the rumour about Grace' death was ever really disproved. Nobody can force the Grimaldis to reveal the truth.

Reactions: 10
If the rumours are true,it would explain why Caroline seemingly hates Stephanie so much.

Reactions: 4
Yes, I’ve heard the same.
Last time we were in Monaco a local told me the official outcome was that because the car rolled over several times down a steep enbankment, that they couldn’t tell afterward who was driving. Stephanie only had her learners permit at the time. She was badly injured, and probably has suffered terribly since then. She has definitely had drug (painkiller) issues, I don’t see why it matters now what actually happened. Whether Caroline hates her who knows, they have each had their problems. They used to be so chic and in all the jetset magazines like Paris Match when they were younger - no amount of money can buy happiness I guess.

Reactions: 7
Last time we were in Monaco a local told me the official outcome was that because the car rolled over several times down a steep enbankment, that they couldn’t tell afterward who was driving. Stephanie only had her learners permit at the time. She was badly injured, and probably has suffered terribly since then. She has definitely had drug (painkiller) issues, I don’t see why it matters now what actually happened. Whether Caroline hates her who knows, they have each had their problems. They used to be so chic and in all the jetset magazines like Paris Match when they were younger - no amount of money can buy happiness I guess.
She was unable to attend her mother's funeral because she was still in hospital with her injuries which no doubt didn't help her mentally. Wasn't it found at the post-mortem that Grace had had a mini stroke or something at the wheel leading to the car going out of control on a switchback road? Stephanie couldn’t get control with the hand brake and they were thrown about the car as neither were wearing seat belts. Apparently Grace died of a second head injury from the accident rather than the stroke.

• Sad
FML, if Charlene really is receiving treatment for mental health issues then this is exactly what she doesn’t need:

I can’t help but feel this isn’t the first “dig” the palace has had at her, and there’s no way this would have made the light of day if the palace hadn’t been on board.

shitheads.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
You have to give it to the Grimaldis that they always deliver pretty girls with Charlotte Casiraghi probably the prettiest. In her youth I must add. She is also showing first signs of weathering.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I don't doubt that releasing such a picture isn't what Charlene wants or needs. Especially as Nicole Coste seems to have made some public digs at her in the past already.

That being said, it is a nice pic and that Jazmin girl looks refreshingly normal. It could be a picture of any regular patchwork family.

Reactions: 3

Well. This is interesting.

• Wow

Well. This is interesting.
He is boning Stone? I thought she was just 'on hire' so to speak. Noooooooo, she's far too old for his tastes surely???

Whatever is wrong with her, I wish they would leave her to either recover or die in peace. That toxic family in that toxic country is not the place for her.
Hes just a jumped up vile little turd and if she's there it's to be with her children. You cam she despises him.

Reactions: 11