Prince Charming Dev....charming or just annoying?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it circles back to his bleeping arrogance.

You can be a high school drop out with an 8th grade education and still be successful. However you need to be able to take and adapt to criticism and be open to suggestions

Dev can do none of those things. He’s so conceited and arrogant he thinks that everything he does is the work of gods and that he is never wrong.

Bianca is no prize but how she puts up with his dumb in the closet ass is beyond me. And again I’ll say, Dev there is NOTHING wrong with being gay...just out with it because everyone knows YOU ARE GAY and Bianca is your beard 🧔.

Reactions: 4
i was getting ready to bring that up ive read several times about mr.nice to be nice..being a tooty fruity..

did something get leaked or was caught on a video as to why some think Bianca is just his beard..👀🍹

At the crepe stand at Universal, the team member working there is a huge fan of his and they gave him an extra crepe for free. He got 3 total and combined ate over 2 them.

He recorded the new coaster testing and could tell from watching the ride cycle it will be a smooth ride. I guess he can tell just by watching a coaster how smooth or rough it is. He also complained the coaster looks slower than he was expecting.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Holy bleeping tit Dev...

Really pumping out the trash content lately...

Googling affordable hotels then just creeping around their parking lots??? Grade A work you bleeping tool douche ass fuckbag

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Holy bleeping tit Dev...

Really pumping out the trash content lately...

Googling affordable hotels then just creeping around their parking lots??? Grade A work you bleeping tool douche ass fuckbag
That's not going to get him any bonus points on Disney's list either.

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_2021-01-16-09-40-34.jpg

⬆
😂 creeping around the parking lot LOL..

i bet he be lurking around the park like this ⬆🌴👀🌴 like security wont notice his ass 👀📹

• Haha
View attachment 386907
⬆
😂 creeping around the parking lot LOL..

i bet he be lurking around the park like this ⬆🌴👀🌴 like security wont notice his ass 👀📹
IM CACKLING

the only difference here is Shaq is a SUPER NICE guy who is successful AF and has tons of money and Devvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv is an arrogant entitled piece of tit who pretends to have a success life

Reactions: 1
Can we all take a moment and wish PCDevvvvvvvv a very happy....

Nope nope nope let’s all wish he would duck off because he’s such a goddamn douche...

I thought I’d share this photo that Jackie (Super Enthused) shared Dev looks EXTRA STUPID.
49CF920B-72E9-4A02-A25C-D5BCE5BF63FD.png

He had a good birthday with the super chats pouring in. I didn't watch the entire video but there were a bunch of $5, some $10, 1 or 2 for $20 and someone actually sent him one for $80 wishing him a happy birthday. Why would someone send that idiot even a few dollars let alone $80? I guess I shouldn't be that surprised when people are sending him gift cards and DVC

• Haha
He had a good birthday with the super chats pouring in. I didn't watch the entire video but there were a bunch of $5, some $10, 1 or 2 for $20 and someone actually sent him one for $80 wishing him a happy birthday. Why would someone send that idiot even a few dollars let alone $80? I guess I shouldn't be that surprised when people are sending him gift cards and DVC
I speed watched it to see how much superchat he ended up with, was $260. How can people just hand over money like that, there was an $80 and a couple of $50’s. Absolutely crazy. If you wanna donate money give it to someone who needs it, maybe donate to the food banks supporting the staff that Disney have laid off.

Dont know what’s more offensive, the super
chat or the socks/sandals combo 😱

👀 what happened to him doing all his give aways an that whole lunch box theme less then 2 months ago..
Sugar foot hasnt been doing anything to help anybody but himself.

Reactions: 3
The dumb bleeping asshole and his stupid witch beard are moving into “the Disney bubble”

no moron, you are moving to overpriced apartment housing outside of Disney where most cast members can’t even afford to live you arrogant bleeping piece of trash that is waddling around as an excuse for a human being.

omfg I cannot stand this asshole...scratch that I cannot stand both of these assholes

“wahhh the food wasn’t that great tonight because we made our reservation last minute for 6:40 when the park closes at 7 so we could linger in the park after closing wahhhh”

STFU DEV YOU ENTITLED PIECE OF tit

Last edited:
Bianca also mentioned she will be moving to part time work. If her hours got cut due to the pandemic I get it, but if cut her hours to vlog with Dev....UGH. She must get a decent child support check. I can't imagine how they are affording all of this if she is only working part time and he is full time YouTuber.

Can someone please tell me why the duck Dev speaks like a completely incompetent mush mouth moron??

I watched part of his birthday video and after the 3rd time of him saying Bowlin’ Bear I just screamed at the television and threw the remote

It’s BULL AND BEAR Dev!! Learn to at least pronounce SIMPLE words properly you bleeping asshole

• Haha
Rut Roh Dev. So sorry you keep leaving your paid jobs because this is not boding well. Wouldn't it just be nice to have a nice job where you don't have to work and people just toss money and freebies at you? Yeah, it would be so nice, so nice.

1611349389160.png

So sad. So, so sad. Seems people have gotten smart to your con and no one like passive aggressive complainers.
"Nice to be Nice" = "open up your wallet and pour it on me."

Last edited:
  • Wow
Rut Roh Dev. So sorry you keep leaving your paid jobs because this is not boding well. Wouldn't it just be nice to have a nice job where you don't have to work and people just toss money and freebies at you? Yeah, it would be so nice, so nice.

View attachment 397468

So sad. So, so sad. Seems people have gotten smart to your con and no one like passive aggressive complainers.
"Nice to be Nice" = "open up your wallet and pour it on me."
one can only hope there is a steady and swift decline from there. I cannot watch POSDev grift and grow anymore

one can only hope there is a steady and swift decline from there. I cannot watch POSDev grift and grow anymore
I'm just hoping that Disney follows through with what Jeff (or was it Josh?) had said back in the summer, no more vloggers who will leech off of the Disney name and bring them down. Dev is most certainly in that group.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.