Primrose Hill Gang #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do these ex coke-heads and druggies do well on the Wellness and Fitness circuit? Fair play to those who have actually given up their vices, gone clean and are living a holistic and healthy life. But there just seems to be a lot of charlatans who are one minute trying to flog their amazing tofu wheatgrass drink alongside pictures of them doing yoga on a beach. Then by sunset they're snorting coke of a toilet!

I did follow Davinia Taylor for a short while, as I used to watch her in Hollyoaks and I was intrigued about her healthy lifestyle and how she maintains it. Then I realised she didn't really look at that healthy. Skinny yes. Plus her weight loss regime just seemed very unattainable or something. But she seems to have really turned her life around. I guess moving out of Primrose Hill and away from that circle and lifestyle is the best way e.g. see Pearl Lowe.

Reactions: 12
Do these ex coke-heads and druggies do well on the Wellness and Fitness circuit? Fair play to those who have actually given up their vices, gone clean and are living a holistic and healthy life. But there just seems to be a lot of charlatans who are one minute trying to flog their amazing tofu wheatgrass drink alongside pictures of them doing yoga on a beach. Then by sunset they're snorting coke of a toilet!

I did follow Davinia Taylor for a short while, as I used to watch her in Hollyoaks and I was intrigued about her healthy lifestyle and how she maintains it. Then I realised she didn't really look at that healthy. Skinny yes. Plus her weight loss regime just seemed very unattainable or something. But she seems to have really turned her life around. I guess moving out of Primrose Hill and away from that circle and lifestyle is the best way e.g. see Pearl Lowe.
Rose Ferguson seems to do well, kudos to her she actually trained as a nutritionist etc
---
Poor Sadie doesn't look so radiant these days despite the annual yoga retreats etc
:oops:

Reactions: 6
Sadie looks rough as duck and Kate Moss is still a cokehead. They think we are bleeping stupid, it’s an absolute insult.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

I don't think those wellness companies do well. If you check Companies House all the profit/loss accounts are filed, and for the most part they are loss making. I think the only person making profit is Davinia Taylor, which is fair enough as she puts more effort in. Davinia's main business though is property.

Reactions: 5
Sadie looks rough as duck and Kate Moss is still a cokehead. They think we are bleeping stupid, it’s an absolute insult.
The airbrushing and editing on the latest Charlotte Tilbury campaign is what's truly insulting.
Who the hell are they trying to fool!?

1712222817837.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Yeah, it's way too much.
They've taken 15 years off Kate Moss.
It's just snake oil selling.

You should see Charlotte Tilbury when she isn't airbrushed.Holy tit.
I remember her saying she wears makeup to bed.

She must be a damn good sales person because I don't rate her products but they are as popular AF.

Lisa Eldridge shits all over her

Just saw the Tv ad, has Charlotte got a severe lisp or can she not speak properly because of all the fillers?

Reactions: 3
latest sienna/poppy D etc antics..

She spends a lot of time hanging around with aristocracy doesn't she?

She looks fab as always but she is looking a bit different. I preferred Sienna when she was a bit grungy. She is too expensive looking these days.

Reactions: 4
She spends a lot of time hanging around with aristocracy doesn't she?

She looks fab as always but she is looking a bit different. I preferred Sienna when she was a bit grungy. She is too expensive looking these days.
Yeah I don't know if it's the photo but her face definitely looks a bit different. The one I can't stand is Mary Charteris. I've seen her in real life a fair bit and she really does have a resting sneer face 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 5