Primrose Hill Gang #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems to have got a menopause based business now. I’m going through early menopause following a hysterectomy and was looking for something useful I could relate to since I’m just in my 40’s now and it happened a few years ago. I found her products too expensive and the videos and chats etc just didn’t appeal at all. Knowing my luck someone will crack it in time for all my friends to go through theirs. Being the only one dealing with it feels really lonely sometimes.
Theres a page here for menopause if you're not already on it.

Reactions: 4
Thanks. I will have a read 😊 It’s all a bit of a tit show and involves me coordinating 3 different specialties and consultants and a GP. I figure by the time they reach an agreement I’ll have hot flushed into a raisen or drowned in my own night sweats! Anyway this proves there is a Tattoe thread (& ex Brit pop wife) for every life event 😁

Reactions: 14
Thanks. I will have a read 😊 It’s all a bit of a tit show and involves me coordinating 3 different specialties and consultants and a GP. I figure by the time they reach an agreement I’ll have hot flushed into a raisen or drowned in my own night sweats! Anyway this proves there is a Tattoe thread (& ex Brit pop wife) for every life event 😁
I think we're all muddling along together, I think I was going through it early 40's, I even went to my Dr and got told I was to young! You really have to research and become more knowledgeable on your own. They are bloody useless imo!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I actually got some great advice from her regarding the menopause. Please follow the menopause_doctor on IG. Dr Louise Newson is brilliant.
Demanded HRT from my gp and can happily say I feel like a different person!

MM posted about her visit to London for Sadie Frost’s 56th birthday. She also lives to posts pictures of her dancing while wearing cut offs and cowboy boots. Ditto workouts at the gym.

• Haha
Gary Kemp does a podcast called Rockonteurs (Insta account with same name) with another guy called Guy Pratt. Noel Gallagher was recently on. Mick Fleetwood is another one they recently talked. I haven’t listened yet but thought I’d give the heads up.

Sadie Frost has recently sold her 8 million pounds house but is staying in the area. Whew.

Gary Kemp does a podcast called Rockonteurs (Insta account with same name) with another guy called Guy Pratt. Noel Gallagher was recently on. Mick Fleetwood is another one they recently talked. I haven’t listened yet but thought I’d give the heads up.

Sadie Frost has recently sold her 8 million pounds house but is staying in the area. Whew.
Thanks @Mustard Good to know 👍🏻

my guess is megs daughter anais is an adult now so no huge monthly payments to meg as noel will just make sure his daughter is ok,lets face it Meg must now miss them payments
i think she got a good price for her London pad and needs money,she can sell that place buy a nice place in Cornwall and have money in the bank but she will never be able to buy in London now unless she gets with somebody that's loaded

Reactions: 8
my guess is megs daughter anais is an adult now so no huge monthly payments to meg as noel will just make sure his daughter is ok,lets face it Meg must now miss them payments
i think she got a good price for her London pad and needs money,she can sell that place buy a nice place in Cornwall and have money in the bank but she will never be able to buy in London now unless she gets with somebody that's loaded
Her MM range seems to be stocked everywhere, so she must be getting money from that.

Reactions: 2
Yes it’s in quite a few places I think - Boots? Superdrug? I read that she’d made poor investments/financial decisions in the past so you’d hope she’d learnt from that. She’s got a bit of a hippy vibe going on, Anais lives in Cornwall now and I think her dad too so you can see why she’d relocate (and of course the fact that Cornwall is lush).

Christ on a bike, she looks awful.
So disappointed, she was obviously aging but whatever she's done has not helped.

Reactions: 6
She had it done before the Fendi show that she did with Lila and Naomi (I think) and I agree it looks terrible. Makes her look 15 years older and I’m so disappointed she had it done, really thought she’d age more gracefully than this. Not criticising anyone who choses to have cosmetic work done but it can be done much better than this!

Reactions: 12
She had it done before the Fendi show that she did with Lila and Naomi (I think) and I agree it looks terrible. Makes her look 15 years older and I’m so disappointed she had it done, really thought she’d age more gracefully than this. Not criticising anyone who choses to have cosmetic work done but it can be done much better than this!
Yes totally! She must have the money and contacts to get the best in the business but…

It’s heart breaking when you look back at pictures of her younger days. Absolutely stunning and unique

Reactions: 9
There was a rumour that Kate M and David Beckham shagged at Davinia Taylor and Dave Gardners wedding.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.