Primrose Hill Gang #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This must be the longest or maybe even the first time in a genuinely positive way that Kate has not been tangled up with a boyfriend.....

Check out her hand she is not wearing a ring of any sort on her ring finger left as per 1988 onwards

10seconds into any of her "male" schmoozes on goes a ring sometimes statement-sometimes not to confirm her & him are now each other's possessions

Anyone seen her with Nikvondracula? I've not for a while....

Lila is her go to finally...Kate always has had continuous boyfriend's etc

She apparently even worked through rehab on toxic relationships & not being with someone habitually before Lila was born....

I'm sure her & Dave back in the day with Gardner assisting.....have had their romps

I'm really pleased for Lila if Kate has decided to finally prioritise her over a man

But something tells me that if she not with Nick anymore that Lila is her stepping stone until her next new boyfriend

I like Kate but was/is she one of those girls that still needs a friend to go anywhere with? never enjoying time with herself to know if she actually likes herself......

Reactions: 10
This must be the longest or maybe even the first time in a genuinely positive way that Kate has not been tangled up with a boyfriend.....

Check out her hand she is not wearing a ring of any sort on her ring finger left as per 1988 onwards

10seconds into any of her "male" schmoozes on goes a ring sometimes statement-sometimes not to confirm her & him are now each other's possessions

Anyone seen her with Nikvondracula? I've not for a while....

Lila is her go to finally...Kate always has had continuous boyfriend's etc

She apparently even worked through rehab on toxic relationships & not being with someone habitually before Lila was born....

I'm sure her & Dave back in the day with Gardner assisting.....have had their romps

I'm really pleased for Lila if Kate has decided to finally prioritise her over a man

But something tells me that if she not with Nick anymore that Lila is her stepping stone until her next new boyfriend

I like Kate but was/is she one of those girls that still needs a friend to go anywhere with? never enjoying time with herself to know if she actually likes herself......
There’s a pic in the DM just now of kate leaving the football with Nicolai and lila..

Reactions: 2
Yes indeed
His photography endeavours must guarantee renewal of his contract

Daily Malicious gave Nick uncut picture tradesmen entrances & coach seats temporarily put on hold

Came on here to say the same. And also, how much photoshop?! We all know Kate’s new face doesn’t look like that!

Reactions: 11
One can only dream 💭

I didn't think I would see the day Kate & Kim working with each other. Kate looks incredible and I suppose if the price is right why not
I can’t imagine them being friends - I always think of kk as being quite straight edge, I think she barely drinks

Reactions: 6
I think she did quite well out of the divorce settlement.
Meg would dispute that out loud at any possible opportunity she had that "Noel was the tightest man in rock and roll " that was just after they divorced....

When Noel and Sara's boys were babies Meg immediately pointed out that they take the boys on many international family holidays, but Noel dies not give Anais the same treatment & at that point with Anais had still not!!

Anais turned 21 this February & blink & that 60's/70's style house that cost no where near the price of houses in NW1 as she was in NW3 cheaper & more Adelaide Road than Primrose Hill was gone!!

The divorce deal must have stated that he would contribute maintenance until Anais turned 21...Anais had already got her own London based pierrdatierre so that was her gone in a flash property wise....

If anyone can be bothered to unearth Meg letting everyone know about Noels minimal contribution towards Anais & his minimal effort as a father towards his first baby is on early post on Meg"s Instagram

Anything else with Meg letting us all know about finances divorce & her dad of the year Noelie comes up pretty quickly online

Anais apparently has a very good relationship with Sara & always has which is good as she has known her since 2000 when she was a small baby & it's also very clear that she adores her younger brother's...which is lovely for all involved

What's quite interesting though is the current dynamic which seems to be not at all with Meg Mathews, Anais Gallagher, Lisa Moorish & Molly Moorish-Gallagher....

Given that way back in the early nineties Meg & Lisa flatshared in Camden & obviously were very close from nearly 30 years ago, & had the added closeness of double dating on many nights out, Meg with Noel & Lisa with Liam bringing us right up until Lisa fell pregnant with Molly....

Lisa & Molly also remained a healthy relationship with Noel (uncle) & Lisa & Sara were also very find of each other
Now it seems that Noel & Sara have no contact with Lisa & Molly
Meg & Anais also have no contact with Lisa & Molly.. .sad really as now Anais is very distant from her cousins Molly, Gene, Lennon

There has obviously been a lot of drama since Molly & Liam have had a dad/daughter relationship resulting in callouts with Meg/Lisa Lisa/Noel-Sara impacting it seems mostly on Anaisto be losing out on her uncle & cousins!?!

Not to mention that Fran Cutler & Meg who were thick as thieves fallout has obviously affected Anais & Mercy Cutler childhood friend relationships

Who knows anymore....?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.