Primrose Hill Gang #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently Kate & PD were partying with Bobby Gillespie of Primal scream who was also another one of Kate's flings
Kate & PD started rowing off their heads
There is a film being made of Bobby Gillespies autobiography creation stories

Reactions: 3
That definitely won't be for the faint hearted him & Alan McGee could have easily made Trainspotting look like a PG film

KM & BG go way back enough so that Kate & PD dragging Bobby into their domestic which apparently was like a bad scene from Jeremy Kyle daytime edition & all forgotten by when the next cork was heard being popped.

They all apparently went from screaming & fighting to crying & laughing within 2.7 seconds

Reactions: 7
Really want to see Creation Stories, reckon it’ll be good.
I’ve seen it, I think it’s on NowTv and Sky currently.
Heard McGee interviewed once, at length think it was on BBC London. His voice was so irritating.
I’ve never heard him speak irl, I hadn’t realised he was Scottish. He’s played by Spud from Trainspotting in the film. Incidentally, Bobby Gillespie is portrayed in the film, but only in passing. The focus is very much on McGee rather than his signings. Even Oasis aren’t in it very much.

Reactions: 2
Read an article about the new “North London” aka Primrose Hill set. Apparently the new faces are up with the sun for dog walking or wild swimming in contrast to the old set who were practically nocturnal. They list:
Emma Corrin
Harry Styles - who has THREE properties in the area and loves wild swimming...
Taylor Swift and Joe Alwyn - she’s bought a £7mill house there and her 2019 song London Boy is an ode to Camden Market and meeting joes mates from Highgate.
Lily James - who hangs around with Billie Piper and Gemma Cham.
And... Phoebe Dynevor

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Does ‘wild swimming’ just mean they go to the Hampstead swimming ponds, along with most of North London?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does ‘wild swimming’ just mean they go to the Hampstead swimming ponds, along with most of North London?
Hahaha I think so! Pretty sure it references Harry’s wild swimming because he did an interview at the Hampstead pools.

Reactions: 1
Nice to see these two civil then these days after all the reported nastiness years ago. Must be a relief all round not to feud. Esp for their son.
Still think he’s only with LT because it makes him relevant.

3F46A47C-8D5E-48CD-BAEC-D83D091CEB2B.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Meg Matthews has moved to Cornwall in case anyone is interested. I found out from looking at her Insta account.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Interesting... I used to follow her in insta but all the meno-mania was too much
She’s got a friend and her son staying with her now. The baby is IVF from donor egg and sperm. The friend wrote about her experience extensively which I read about after looking at the links on her insta account. I wonder how Matthew supports herself.

Reactions: 3
She’s got a friend and her son staying with her now. The baby is IVF from donor egg and sperm. The friend wrote about her experience extensively which I read about after looking at the links on her insta account. I wonder how Matthew supports herself.
I think she did quite well out of the divorce settlement.

Reactions: 4
She seems to have got a menopause based business now. I’m going through early menopause following a hysterectomy and was looking for something useful I could relate to since I’m just in my 40’s now and it happened a few years ago. I found her products too expensive and the videos and chats etc just didn’t appeal at all. Knowing my luck someone will crack it in time for all my friends to go through theirs. Being the only one dealing with it feels really lonely sometimes.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.