Primrose Hill Gang #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meg would dispute that out loud at any possible opportunity she had that "Noel was the tightest man in rock and roll " that was just after they divorced....

When Noel and Sara's boys were babies Meg immediately pointed out that they take the boys on many international family holidays, but Noel dies not give Anais the same treatment & at that point with Anais had still not!!

Anais turned 21 this February & blink & that 60's/70's style house that cost no where near the price of houses in NW1 as she was in NW3 cheaper & more Adelaide Road than Primrose Hill was gone!!

The divorce deal must have stated that he would contribute maintenance until Anais turned 21...Anais had already got her own London based pierrdatierre so that was her gone in a flash property wise....

If anyone can be bothered to unearth Meg letting everyone know about Noels minimal contribution towards Anais & his minimal effort as a father towards his first baby is on early post on Meg"s Instagram

Anything else with Meg letting us all know about finances divorce & her dad of the year Noelie comes up pretty quickly online

Anais apparently has a very good relationship with Sara & always has which is good as she has known her since 2000 when she was a small baby & it's also very clear that she adores her younger brother's...which is lovely for all involved

What's quite interesting though is the current dynamic which seems to be not at all with Meg Mathews, Anais Gallagher, Lisa Moorish & Molly Moorish-Gallagher....

Given that way back in the early nineties Meg & Lisa flatshared in Camden & obviously were very close from nearly 30 years ago, & had the added closeness of double dating on many nights out, Meg with Noel & Lisa with Liam bringing us right up until Lisa fell pregnant with Molly....

Lisa & Molly also remained a healthy relationship with Noel (uncle) & Lisa & Sara were also very find of each other
Now it seems that Noel & Sara have no contact with Lisa & Molly
Meg & Anais also have no contact with Lisa & Molly.. .sad really as now Anais is very distant from her cousins Molly, Gene, Lennon

There has obviously been a lot of drama since Molly & Liam have had a dad/daughter relationship resulting in callouts with Meg/Lisa Lisa/Noel-Sara impacting it seems mostly on Anaisto be losing out on her uncle & cousins!?!

Not to mention that Fran Cutler & Meg who were thick as thieves fallout has obviously affected Anais & Mercy Cutler childhood friend relationships

Who knows anymore....?
Liam went off in the comments of one of his instagram posts a little while ago basically stating that when him and Molly met each other and began building a relationship, Noel and Sara cut her off. I'm not sure what prompted him to go off but I did see a lot of people accusing molly of dropping noel and sara as soon as she met Liam so that could be the reason.

He also said that Noel and Sara never paid for her to go on trips or something along those lines because I think people were claiming that Noel had been financially supporting Molly.

The whole situation is very sad tbh in regards to their kids especially

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Indeed!

They all seem to have family politics that are such a mess with only really all of the kids that end tangled up as a product of their environment
Anais
Molly
Gene
Lennon
Mercy
The list goes on..relation/friendships that have unfortunately they have not explored going forward with each other

Liam was engaged to Fran Cutler when he first came to London who was Meg Mathews best friend

Then we all know him & Lisa got together before Patsy

Lisa, Meg, Fran all were bffs and Noel was never to faraway from Club Kitchen as Davinia Kate & Sadie named their sacred best place to part
With of course Kate friends with all of them

Liam got to the same negative place with Meg as he is now with Sara now...
Liam & Patsy stopped hanging out with Noel & Meg

Liam didn't make no secret after a few years of his dislike for Meg...

Was all this at the time due to Liam getting caught in a hotel room wit Kate Moss, Patsy found out & went berserk....

Kate was close with Meg, Lisa at the time so Patsy obviously didn't then want Liam hanging out with his brother & sister in mates Liam would tangle himself up in.....

This clique was a tricky bunch

Reactions: 4
It’s bloody complicated but I’m much more inclined to believe Noel’s version. Liam is a complete dog and has treated each of his significant others like tit. He loves the drama and all the slagging off he does on Twitter is so trashy. IME he just can’t accept that Noel has never and most probably will never reform Oasis and so he attacks him any way he can.

Intrigued to know what’s happened with Kate and Fran - they were always thick as thieves.

The fact that Liam didn't acknowledge his daughter for so many years tells us all about the kind of 'man' he is.

Noel I always have had respect for, until his recent covidiocy and anti vax twaddle, but he is clearly the talented one.

Reactions: 9
I’m sure I read Fran initially got outed from the gang as they thought she was selling stories on them? Maybe it’s ok to be friends with her now the press don’t give a duck about any of them apart from Kate.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s bloody complicated but I’m much more inclined to believe Noel’s version. Liam is a complete dog and has treated each of his significant others like tit. He loves the drama and all the slagging off he does on Twitter is so trashy. IME he just can’t accept that Noel has never and most probably will never reform Oasis and so he attacks him any way he can.

Intrigued to know what’s happened with Kate and Fran - they were always thick as thieves.

Liam has definitely been a horrible father and partner however, I actually do believe what he says about this situation - that Noel and Sara cut her off. Liam has apparently reached out multiple times to Noel and has been ignored. Hes a tit stirrer but I take his insults to towards Noel as him being hurt and lashing out (he's still a prick but an impulsive one)

I’m sure I read Fran initially got outed from the gang as they thought she was selling stories on them? Maybe it’s ok to be friends with her now the press don’t give a duck about any of them apart from Kate.
Bev. Ur name is priceless and giving me all the throwback feels. R.I.P Denise

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It looks like cheek fillers, Botox in the forehead & lower blepharoplasty. I think it’s the hair making it look weird.
[/QUOTE
Kate Moss was one of the most beautiful models ever and the most arresting in my opinion. She was also a muse to so many artists who rightly loved and adored her. Lucian Freud painted her whilst she was pregnant and she was a muse to so many like Jurgen Teller and the late Corinne Day. When people look back at the late 20th Century and the 21st it will be her image that stands the test of time. But it was her undoing to get involved with the rock n rollers who had that weird love/ hate relationship with her. If I was a millionaire I would buy the Lucien Freud painting of her. She was sabotaged and set up Pete Doherty, and his associates. The fashion set would have gone to the wall for her but she got involved with a real dark set for a while. It's nice to see her out and about her carefree self.
She set herself up - Mossy isn’t some naive kid.
I don’t believe he set her up - she put herself in multiple situations.

Reactions: 5
Is Kate still sober?
i don’t think she ever was …. I think the narrative put out was this but no chance. I’ll be honest, Kathy Beale looks better than her and she’s in her 60s.
I just was never drawn in by the mossy mystique.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Saw this ages ago. The son of Nicole Appleton and Liam Gallagher, Gene, has been charged with various offences relating to an incident in a shop in London along with Ringo Starr’s grandson. One charge involves racism I believe. It’s going to court soon.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Those Gallaghers have strong genes……….just got stuck in a Gallagher offspring eyebrow game rabbit hole 😂😂😘

• Haha
Saw this ages ago. The son of Nicole Appleton and Liam Gallagher, Gene, has been charged with various offences relating to an incident in a shop in London along with Ringo Starr’s grandson. One charge involves racism I believe. It’s going to court soon.
Going to court next March and it happened in 2019 in a Tesco Express in Hampstead. Everything is apparently on CCTV and they’ve pleaded not guilty. There is another one of their friends charged with assault by beating. They were trying to buy beer after hours but it sounds like none of them were even old enough. There’s a report in Mail Online from last month.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Is Kate still sober?
I can see a wine glass that's for starters.....

Im posting this in the most positive way👍

maybe the PR team she has need to be honest on what they present for Miss Moss

does the "sober" that she/PR means clean from all drugs & drinks now and again or completely clean "sober" from alcohol and drugs.....who knows but they more "sober" is being delivered the more scrutiny & endless zooming in on photographs with Kate in 🍻🍹

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
There seems to be a lot of this form of sobriety - Demi Lovato says she is ‘California Sober’ which means she drinks and smokes weed. Lily Allen alluded to still smoking weed despite being ‘sober’. Kate looks like she’s been day-drinking in the latest pics and there is a wine glass near her on the table...wouldn’t be surprised if there wasn’t a little ❄ involved too.

Literally just about to post the same thing. I don't know why they do this.

Lily Allen claims to be 2-years sober, but tweeted less than a week ago about watching the Olympics stoned and is thinner than she's ever been before (she's previously alluded that she was at her smallest while using). Just say you have a healthier relationship with alcohol?

Reactions: 7
Literally just about to post the same thing. I don't know why they do this.

Lily Allen claims to be 2-years sober, but tweeted less than a week ago about watching the Olympics stoned and is thinner than she's ever been before (she's previously alluded that she was at her smallest while using). Just say you have a healthier relationship with alcohol?
What did her tweet say?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.