Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
so nobody thinking meg and noel getting back together
where does Meg get her money from now im getting that Noel dosent pay for Anais anymore,well not to meg anyway

Reactions: 2

soph30

VIP Member
You shouldn’t do any drugs but heroin and crack are especially nasty I think- don’t know what kind of dealers you’d obtain them from? The ones I know of in both my own area and my uni city (I mean know of, not necessarily for personal use ;) have coke, mdma, weed, pills but I’ve never come across ones that offer crack or heroin. I know heroin powder isn’t the same as injecting it but never even seen that 🤷🏻‍♀️

Opiates like heroin don’t really appeal to me anyway, surely they make you feel high but sleepy and a little bit sick

zooki

I read some bling gossip thing saying she is dating an arms dealer, so I'm sure that will end well :oops:
Oh god, I really hope that's not true! She's just a baby and a hook up like that would be no better than her being pimped out by Epstein to powerful clients. You'd think her Mum would protect her from that side of things. We really do live in a shitty world.

EnjoyingTheShow

Chatty Member
Ch*ld p*rn? Who would‘ve thought! Seems like a completely normal artwork to me. 😞

They got dragged into the Balenciaga fracas..

I’m still searching for the Justine and Damon Part 1 to that above video. Part 2 (above) certainly showed J + D completely strung out on heroin, the stupid pricks. Slurring their words, rail thin, pale as you like. Damon admitted all this years later, of course. And apparently that Chris Gentry is now managing up and coming bands, the idiot better not be introducing them to the sniff sniff.

• Sick

Bezzzz

I was watching a programme about Britpop recently and although it was an exciting time and it gave a platform to loads of unmanufactured bands, there was a lot of dross. Bands like Sleeper, for example, had a better image (and frontwoman) than actual tunes. And as for Shed Seven, Menswear, Ocean Colour Scene, and Kula Shaker...

I think American indie music from that era has stood the test of time better than Britpop.
This is a tour of my late teens … I’ll be researching over lunch tomorrow. Thank you 💚

Dizzy

VIP Member
I too was a bit underwhelmed by Sienna's house - I expected it to be very eclectic but it was a bit too rustic for my taste. Vanessa Hudgen's home in LA on the other hand - WOW!

Jane Tee

VIP Member
So, probably no one is interested but I did some more searching and can't find anything out about Oli's life other than he's an actor/model. I'm wondering if they're a genuine relationship, because they're constantly papped and supposedly even covertly snapped in a restaurant. 🤨 Snogging, as usual lol. Everywhere they are snogging! They've been to tonnes of high profile events together recently. Is someone trying to make him 'happen'? Aways using his name in the headline, rather than referring to him as 'Sienna with new bf/beau' or whatever. Bit unusual for someone so unfamous. Tatler described them as the new 'It couple'. But is anyone interested in her these days? I'll admit I don't know much about Sienna though, so perhaps I'm way off. Didn't someone say she's a very private person?
Yeh theyre always papped snogging. Interesting points youve raised

This must be the longest or maybe even the first time in a genuinely positive way that Kate has not been tangled up with a boyfriend.....

Check out her hand she is not wearing a ring of any sort on her ring finger left as per 1988 onwards

10seconds into any of her "male" schmoozes on goes a ring sometimes statement-sometimes not to confirm her & him are now each other's possessions

Anyone seen her with Nikvondracula? I've not for a while....

Lila is her go to finally...Kate always has had continuous boyfriend's etc

She apparently even worked through rehab on toxic relationships & not being with someone habitually before Lila was born....

I'm sure her & Dave back in the day with Gardner assisting.....have had their romps

I'm really pleased for Lila if Kate has decided to finally prioritise her over a man

But something tells me that if she not with Nick anymore that Lila is her stepping stone until her next new boyfriend

I like Kate but was/is she one of those girls that still needs a friend to go anywhere with? never enjoying time with herself to know if she actually likes herself......
There’s a pic in the DM just now of kate leaving the football with Nicolai and lila..

Redline

She might very well be clean and sober, it might be more of a case of her wild days in her younger days having done damage to her long term?

Reactions: 1