Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
How do you mean? I haven’t commented on her testimony, (which I did watch actually, she came across well and very honestly I thought). I was referring to hanging out with him in her spare time. If I want to have my own opinion on that, then I think that’s ok isn’t it? Last time I checked this was neither a Kate, or indeed Johnny Depp rave thread.
Wasn’t it you who referred to JD? Not I…
And lol @ Amber Heard coming across as honest.

Reactions: 1

Dizzy

VIP Member
Kate was never charged with drugs (it was just a photo, she could have been snorting sherbet) so she wouldnt have any probs lens getting into the US.
I wonder who she’s attending with? Maybe Marc Jacobs.
Yeah I thought she’d been to the states many times since the drugs scandal but I could be wrong 🤔

bracrumbs

Chatty Member
Noooooo not Graham!!!!! You really can’t be fan of a man nowadays. Some ugly truth about them is going to come out in the end.

You mean Essy Syed? On her Insta she is an activist against violence, but I can’t find anything concrete about her being hit by Graham. Did I miss something?
yes, I can‘t find it now but there were definite hints that she herself had escaped a violent relationship shortly after they spilt. I’ll have another dig about.

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
Saw lots of the gang out the other night at Jake chapman’s private view. No mossy or Frost though. Noel Gallagher just comes across as so irritating. Bobby Gillespie doesn’t look like he’s seen sunlight in decades. He almost destroyed one of the sculptures when he was staggering about 🥺
Ooh any more tea?

I'd completely forgotten Sienna had dated Rhys Ifans. I know he always looks wrecked but I think he's got something about him, he dated Anna Friel too who I think is also very beautiful.
I only know him from Notting Hill (the movie) but do love his role in it. Wasn’t there some sexual assault claims about him though?

co.uk/news/media/rhys-ifans-sparks-row-with-outburst-in-praise-of-date-rape-883753.html

Last edited:

Stan

Chatty Member
Does ‘wild swimming’ just mean they go to the Hampstead swimming ponds, along with most of North London?
Hahaha I think so! Pretty sure it references Harry’s wild swimming because he did an interview at the Hampstead pools.

GeminiMoon

Chatty Member
Thoughts?

It’s a rare fail for me. Horrible colour on her and I hate hoods on dresses. Also, (and I say this as a firm believer in wearing whatever you like at whatever age) she looks too old for it, the youthful design jars with her face.
I said the exact same thing about the colour, as soon I saw it - beautiful colour but it drains her complexion.
I showed my partner because we’d been talking about the industry of ‘having your colours read’ recently. He has historically always found Kate unattractive and couldn’t believe the fuss about her but he hasn’t seen her recently - he said she looks the best she’s ever looked these days!!

• Wow

Dizzy

VIP Member
Dylan Jones has a book out called Faster Than A Cannonball with KM on the cover, about 90s London. Looks good - anyone have a copy?

Sheeeet

Chatty Member
Went to see the Lemonheads last night and Courtney Love came on stage for a song, it was like all my indie girl dreams come true, Kate Moss was also there, didn’t see her in the flesh tho ☹
I hope the Lemonheads were better than when I saw them a few years ago - I don't walk out of gigs as a rule but they were so effing boring! Probably didn't help that it was a provincial venue with no bonus slebs :cry:

Pixie06

VIP Member
I think, like with an awful lot of celeb doctors ( sadly including MD's prescribing prescription painkillers etc) is that the reason they are 'Plastic Surgeons to The Stars' or 'X's personal doctor' is that they are very amenable to turning a blind eye to ethics and due diligence and say yes when they should be saying no.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...black-Paul-Joes-London-Fashion-Week-show.html

Also, is Daisy Lowe a masochist? And why is LFW filled with ' daughters of...?'
Wait what with Daisy Lowe?!

Agreed. She’s just a very average, quite pretty young woman. There are very few of KMs ilk and just because she’s related to her doesn’t mean she gets any of the magic, same with Lila.
If being (quite) skinny, fair haired and skinned and able bodied is enough to be considered „pretty“, she is. 😇

soph30

VIP Member
They’re not really primrose hill but I remember Cara Delevingne and Jourdan Dunn being SO big in like 2012/13? Don’t know what happened to those two :)