Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Inthebrow

In the 'What's in my Bag' video and the one where she talked about redoing her makeup in the toilets with the supermodels, her skin does look unnaturally taut 🤔

Has she had more work done or is it just filters & lighting? I’m not being nasty, she is stunning & has such an interesting face. I am genuinely interested in how you can improve your skin tone & wrinkles so much. It’s not water, creams, sobriety & tea.

Reactions: 2

Velvet Hour

Chatty Member
How do they afford it? Beach looks horrific, I've seen breakwaters before, but these posts look like they'd kill you. Wouldn't want to book a holiday with the kids here.
I’ve see magazine articles of their large house in the country and it’s gorgeous , I wonder if they’ve down sized perhaps?

As you know as you watched it Jane Shepherdson etc thought she was a bad choice for the brand as they were all about fashion not celebrity endorsement? Her collections were the most popular ever :)
Haha yes, they made millions. JS comes across as very bitter

• Heart

vanderlyle

Yes, although not 'founding members', and they were also part of the Camden scene, centred on places like the Hawley Arms with people like Amy Winehousw and Johnn Borrel.

Pete already had a son to Lisa Moorish when he met Kate, Lisa also had a daughter to Liam Gallagher. Carl Barât and Sadie Frost were rumoured to have hooked up a couple of times. But I think Sadie was more keen than him. They (Sadie and Carl) also weirdly starred in a play together in around 2010 to which was fairly heavily panned by critics.

Carl is in a long term relationship with Edie Langley, they have two children. Her brother is Bruno Langely, who played Todd Grimshaw on Coronation Street until he was fired after being found guilty of at least two counts of sexual assault
I’ve seen her band on Instagram and they look quite good. I had no idea he was her brother though.
Has Sadie slept with nearly everyone then?

I can see a wine glass that's for starters.....

Im posting this in the most positive way👍

maybe the PR team she has need to be honest on what they present for Miss Moss

does the "sober" that she/PR means clean from all drugs & drinks now and again or completely clean "sober" from alcohol and drugs.....who knows but they more "sober" is being delivered the more scrutiny & endless zooming in on photographs with Kate in 🍻🍹
i thought that but the glass of wine is just on the counter behind her, and she’s walking past it

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
Really want to see Creation Stories, reckon it’ll be good.
I’ve seen it, I think it’s on NowTv and Sky currently.
Heard McGee interviewed once, at length think it was on BBC London. His voice was so irritating.
I’ve never heard him speak irl, I hadn’t realised he was Scottish. He’s played by Spud from Trainspotting in the film. Incidentally, Bobby Gillespie is portrayed in the film, but only in passing. The focus is very much on McGee rather than his signings. Even Oasis aren’t in it very much.

Tangent Tiger

VIP Member
I just took a look at the Zara pics, she looks alright. The only one which I don't like is the one where she's wearing a white mini dress with some sort of silver studs/sequins/whatever. It looks like she's having an un-coordinated dance move.

But it did make me think I want something sparkly for Xmas so I guess the advertising worked!

I think we’ve probably exhausted this particular conversation now, however I think it’s really important to make the point that if someone calls someone else the N word then that is racism in its most basic form. It doesn’t matter if someone else thinks that person doesn’t seem racist or if that person was pissed or if that person seems nice or whatever other ‘mitigating circumstances’ it might have occurred under. By saying the word, a person is insulted because of their skin colour or ethnicity and THAT IS RACIST.
I agree that the word is offensive and a racist term, but:

There is still a difference between a racist act / behaviour and "being a racist". It is not the same.

And to reveal some personal information: I am actually not from the UK, did not grow up in the UK and English is not my first language.

I have experienced some racist behaviour in the past and do have a sense for people, so it is not as I am naive and unaware of the problem.

But frankly: this one incident was over ten years ago, JB apologised publicly despite not having been named publicly (he came out with it himself), he was drunk, grieving his sister, his friend had been charged with assault and he behaved in an overly aggressive way using a racist term.
Since then he supported BLM, LBGT groups and animal rights.

Why does this incident need to define him? Is there no compassion for people making mistakes? It seems to me that those people that so persistently scream "racist" are less tolerant than those having behaved badly themselves and frankly: I find this more disturbing.
Most of them couldn't even name the person he insulted, nor why.

This is also more concerning for people belonging to minorities as there is less understanding for (cultural) differences.

vanderlyle

I was surprised to see this thread actually as it brought back memories of when they were in the press all the time!

Fair play to Kate, she seems to have moved on and be totally in love. Pete Doherty must have done her head in he was so erratic. I've just had a flashback to them singing together I think she was marching??
I have a crush on him. But in the real world he would be a complete nightmare to have a relationship with (and with the heroin and I assume sleeping around, the risk of catching something would be there). I think kate miss is beautiful but my husband can’t see it at all

clueless

Chatty Member
On a different note - I ordered the Cosmoss range today, wanted a mid-month pick-me-up. Curious to see what it is like!
Hey, how have you found the range? I was in Harrods and was dabbling in the samples, they seemed very nice- but curious to hear how you've found them :)

Yeah I thought she’d been to the states many times since the drugs scandal but I could be wrong 🤔
She had to apply for work visas and apparently had difficulties and had to jump through a few hoops.
You only need to be a known drug user to have trouble getting into the US, you don't even need to be charged.

https://flynnhodkinson.com/kate-moss-us-visa-problems/. (immigration lawyer)

https://www.irishexaminer.com/lifestyle/arid-30298693.html (example of a gossip article, there were quite many over the years about her having trouble entering the US)

I also don't recall her having gone there just for a holiday.

ETA: She was not allowed to enter the US, even for work, whilst in rehab or detoxing from substances, so after she had been papped she couldn't get in until completing rehab and still has to apply for a special visa and do a test.

Last edited: