Primrose Hill Gang #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I could never understand when I was living in London and going out was how some of these minor celebs in the Primrose Hill group could afford it. Me and my friends were always wondering that like how do they do it? Now I know they may have wealthy parents or trust funds but not all of them can have.

Reactions: 6
@Tilly41 do you mean the sort who'd be out Monday-Sunday? As opposed to the weekend rockstars (raises hand sheepishly)

I know a lot of the non-celebs and z-ers in the Primose 2.0 era (think Alexa Chung) lived a life on credit and had... Other means of getting extra cash. Supplementing their incomes by accompanying well-to-dos and bearding.

Reactions: 12
@Tilly41 do you mean the sort who'd be out Monday-Sunday? As opposed to the weekend rockstars (raises hand sheepishly)

I know a lot of the non-celebs and z-ers in the Primose 2.0 era (think Alexa Chung) lived a life on credit and had... Other means of getting extra cash. Supplementing their incomes by accompanying well-to-dos and bearding.
Thanks because we genuinely had no clue. Lol. Was looking at a flat share in Primrose Hill around 2003 and it was an eye watering amount. I was like no way. Even though I love the area I was always surprised anyone could live their.

For years I used to swim in the Hampstead Heath ponds and I was in love with the idea of being able to swim in them all the time but it never materialised. Hampstead is lovely.

Reactions: 11

Seeing as you mention bearding do you know if Alexa was bearding Alexander? Or somebody else?

Reactions: 3
Oh Kate's face..! What was she thinking?! She was so iconic back in the day.

Her daughter doesn't look like model material to me at all. Trading off her name l think.

Reactions: 14
I lived about a 15 minute walk away 2003-2008 and it was a different world. They didn't mind slumming it around our way though and I often had lunch on the hill.

I just looked up the flats I used to live in with two girls back then and... Wow. It's so different. A bigger face lift than most of the primrose hill crew.

Seeing as you mention bearding do you know if Alexa was bearding Alexander? Or somebody else?
I never knew her to beard. I've never heard whispers about it among mutal friends. Never actually saw her with him but any relationships I've seen her in were definitely genuine.

@Tilly41
Daisy Lowe is the name that came to mind when I read this. I don't know how she affords her lifestyle - including £1.65 million home. Maybe Gavin Rossdale subbed her.

Reactions: 5
Daisy Lowe is the name that came to mind when I read this. I don't know how she affords her lifestyle - including £1.65 million home. Maybe Gavin Rossdale subbed her.
I think he must have at least bought her that house and furnished it. I remember seeing some pictures of it. Its beautiful inside ( if a bit pink for my tastes). He probably pays off her credit cards too because she cant make much from modelling. She only does lingerie stuff doesnt she? Maybe she gets a cut from all the pap walks she does too

Reactions: 9
Does anyone know what Sadie is frost? I checked her parents (on wiki) and they've different surnames.

Does anyone know what Sadie is frost? I checked her parents (on wiki) and they've different surnames.
Pretty sure her mum had a long term relationship with a man who's surname was Frost and she used his name instead of her dads. She's got a sister with the same surname. Pretty unique family.

Reactions: 4
I think he must have at least bought her that house and furnished it. I remember seeing some pictures of it. Its beautiful inside ( if a bit pink for my tastes). He probably pays off her credit cards too because she cant make much from modelling. She only does lingerie stuff doesnt she? Maybe she gets a cut from all the pap walks she does too
I think she did Playboy. And lots of lingerie shows back a few years ago. I saw some kind of documentary on.her and her Mother. Daisy said she had to get some cells removed from her cervix. So it affected her metal health plus finding her her real dad was Gavin. I do think he paid for her house. I saw a picture of her with his children with Gwen on Instagram.Her step dad would help with money too I would think.They seem very close.

Reactions: 8
I think she did Playboy. And lots of lingerie shows back a few years ago. I saw some kind of documentary on.her and her Mother. Daisy said she had to get some cells removed from her cervix. So it affected her metal health plus finding her her real dad was Gavin. I do think he paid for her house. I saw a picture of her with his children with Gwen on Instagram.Her step dad would help with money too I would think.They seem very close.
Do you remember what it was called? I quite like her even though she just walks around with her dog and boyfriend of the week now!

Reactions: 4
How do they afford it? Beach looks horrific, I've seen breakwaters before, but these posts look like they'd kill you. Wouldn't want to book a holiday with the kids here.

• Wow
  • Haha
How do they afford it? Beach looks horrific, I've seen breakwaters before, but these posts look like they'd kill you. Wouldn't want to book a holiday with the kids here.
I’ve see magazine articles of their large house in the country and it’s gorgeous , I wonder if they’ve down sized perhaps?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.