Primrose Hill Gang #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say I really dislike her decorating style, so much fusty dusty STUFF. But she’s done well if she’s actually making a career out of it - I’m still not really sure what she ‘does’ 😬

Reactions: 5
I have to say I really dislike her decorating style, so much fusty dusty STUFF. But she’s done well if she’s actually making a career out of it - I’m still not really sure what she ‘does’ 😬
It all looks more shabby than chic sometimes. It's all a bit too much. My house is a mishmash of stuff I've picked up over the years. But hers, material falling apart, lots of things need reupholstering. Lots of delicate material, that you can't just chuck in the washing machine.

Reactions: 3
It all looks more shabby than chic sometimes. It's all a bit too much. My house is a mishmash of stuff I've picked up over the years. But hers, material falling apart, lots of things need reupholstering. Lots of delicate material, that you can't just chuck in the washing machine.
Yes it doesn’t seem that curated/considered... just a load of teenage gothery chucked around a room 🥺

Reactions: 8
It looks like a holiday rental project. I wonder where it is.
I've been to that beach. I recognise the breakwaters but I cant for the life of me remember where it was. When I was young, I lived in a flat in Hampstead with 3 friends. Hampstead was amazing but every penny went on rent and I had a tiny room. Another of my friends lived in the living room. They worked in banking but it was still astronomical. I moved to the still expensive but not eye watering Crouch End later and could actually afford to go out occasionally! Not like when I lived with my parents in South London with money to burn😄

Reactions: 4
I've been to that beach. I recognise the breakwaters but I cant for the life of me remember where it was. When I was young, I lived in a flat in Hampstead with 3 friends. Hampstead was amazing but every penny went on rent and I had a tiny room. Another of my friends lived in the living room. They worked in banking but it was still astronomical. I moved to the still expensive but not eye watering Crouch End later and could actually afford to go out occasionally! Not like when I lived with my parents in South London with money to burn😄
Used to go there a lot, had friends there. That beach looks terrifying!

Just catching up with this thread. A good read, thanks - I’m enjoying reminiscing about the 90s!
Can’t quote cross thread but someone before was mentioning Dominic Masters from The Others and his penchant for underage girls. This sent me down a rabbit hole and I came across an article in the independent from 2013. Persuading promoters to let underage kids in “so no one feels left out”
This guy is shady AF
View attachment 420223
I went down a similar rabbit hole about him earlier and was trying for ages to figure out if this was the same guy?! https://www.linkedin.com/in/dominic-masters-72116b8/?originalSubdomain=uk

I’ve see magazine articles of their large house in the country and it’s gorgeous , I wonder if they’ve down sized perhaps?
They still have the magnificent country pile. This seaside cottage is a 'new business venture' - she mentioned it on Instagram.

Reactions: 1
They still have the magnificent country pile. This seaside cottage is a 'new business venture' - she mentioned it on Instagram.
The house in Somerset near the Talbot Inn is rented. My friends parents live up the road in Frome. They rent from a local landlord and are often behind with bills, so not all is as it seems on Instagram.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The house in Somerset near the Talbot Inn is rented. My friends parents live up the road in Frome. They rent from a local landlord and are often behind with bills, so not all is as it seems on Instagram.
I thought she said some story about living the house until she saw it was on sale and put in a really low offer on it! Is that the rented one?

Reactions: 6
According to her book they nearly went bankrupt due to their expensive spending and that was during his heyday

Reactions: 7
I thought she said some story about living the house until she saw it was on sale and put in a really low offer on it! Is that the rented one?
yes they 100% don’t own the property. It belongs to a local farmer

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Plus they got married in the cheapest room available at Babbington House a few years ago. They’ve been renting since they had to sell their house- as mentioned in Pearls book. I see a Supergrass reunion on the horizon.
That said, many houses by the coast (is it Margate?) are currently really cheap so maybe they’ve bought there? They aren’t getting any younger and might be worried about renting in old age.

Love this infomation tell us more... just goes to show doesnt it, it's all smoke and mirrors!!!
I think there was someone on another thread who lives near a celeb who shows off her house on Instagram and said she lives in a council house! How do they get away with it? Pearl I think is a bit delusional to the point of believing what shes saying I think. Her book has bits in it that are a bit ' really??' I wonder if it's a hangover from the drugs? She has to fake her fabulous life in a big house in the country with a rock star because that's all she wanted, to be a ' rock chick'. Fair play to them though, theyve gone the distance.

Reactions: 8
yes they 100% don’t own the property. It belongs to a local farmer
Even if they are renting and can't afford the purchase price, would rent on this size of property in a desirable location that (I think) Somerset is be still very, very expensive? Plus running costs of an older large house would be expensive?
I listened to he'd on a podcast saying how they ended up there, they wanted to leave London and she said they didn't have lots of money, so why an 11 bedroom house?? She said that's what it has, but it doesn't feel that big 🤔

I love this tea!! Who would have thought that selling tatty pieces of ‘vintage’ old lady lace doesn’t bring in the £££’s?

And yeah, as someone else said, Danny had better get on with that Supergrass reunion tour if Pearl will let him out of the house.

• Haha
They must also spent a fortune as they are constantly redecorating it, with expensive paint and wallpaper. They had an expensive kitchen fitted to, just done the youngest daughters bathroom, didn't someone say she was always on the beg for freebies.

Reactions: 4
Loving this tea! I was sure they must own that house as she is always renovating. They just had a new bathroom installed fairly recently. Seems strange to invest that sort of money in a rental - unless she is somehow getting freebies. If she is I'm not sure she ever declares anything as #gifted.

She runs marathon & does good times. No way goes she have Emphysema.
It's true, Christy Turlington was diagnosed with early stage emphysema years back. She started smoking when she was 13.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
The best tea! Any idea what they are like? I've never warmed to Pearl at all. Daisy seems so sweet and smiley in comparison to her miserable looking mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.