Primrose Hill Gang #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Christy looks rough as tit considering she still does the odd modeling job. I don't know what is it but I have never found her as striking as other models from the 90s. For me it's always been Naomi, no one comes as close
She definitely looks her age,not that there's anything wrong with that,but her face is probably more lined than the average woman in her early fifties.

Reactions: 3
I think Cindy Crawford was the clean cut supermodel, no drugs or alcohol, am I wrong?
The other one was Claudia Shiffer i think, wholesome

Reactions: 5
To be fair, supermodels were very tall (usually) very skinny (always) women who had the look of the time. Just because Christy, Claudia, kate et el fit into that role 30 years ago doesn’t mean they’re some kind of super non aging people.

I loved that Kate Moss said she was thrilled to give up cat walk because she could relax About her weight more- and promptly put on about 10kg.

Reactions: 10
The sample size on the catwalk for the culture shows is a Size 2🤔. It must be so hard to fit in that size especially getting older. I like that Naomi Campbell has still kept going and is still getting campaigns. She never got the top contracts like Calvin Klein or Revlon and to me at least I thought she was the most beautiful of all in her era. Ii am pleased she is still earning though.

Reactions: 15
The sample size on the catwalk for the culture shows is a Size 2🤔. It must be so hard to fit in that size especially getting older. I like that Naomi Campbell has still kept going and is still getting campaigns. She never got the top contracts like Calvin Klein or Revlon and to me at least I thought she was the most beautiful of all in her era. Ii am pleased she is still earning though.
Yes she still looks amazing, her body is unreal. Can’t dress for tit though 🤣

I love her Dolce dresses, or Alaia ones. Feminine and different. What do you mean she can't dress herself?
I just don’t really like her off duty style. When she does the high end sporty stuff she just looks a bit fashion victim-y. Just my take!

• Heart
I seem to remember years ago that CT was suffering from emphysema so maybe that pushed her towards a healthier lifestyle? This could be total bollocks though!
Think her dad had lung cancer....that pushed her to stop smoking.

After a scary time giving birth she is a huge advocate for material health and runs a charity called something like every mom counts. Does a lot of good genuine work. Not lip service. I watched a lecture once of hers about maternal health and she is genuinely trying to influence govt policy and reduce the ethic maternal health imbalance...

Anyway back to gossip 😉

Wasn't she hinted at being somehow connected to whats his face...fella with a plane and island...friend of Prince Andrew? Sorry I cant remember his name.

Also always loved Cindy she seemed to have an athletic healthiness....rather than skinny. But I feel she has ruined her face too much now tweaks...I think her and Caitlin Jenner looked very similar and wonder if they have the same surgeon?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Think her dad had lung cancer....that pushed her to stop smoking.

After a scary time giving birth she is a huge advocate for material health and runs a charity called something like every mom counts. Does a lot of good genuine work. Not lip service. I watched a lecture once of hers about maternal health and she is genuinely trying to influence govt policy and reduce the ethic maternal health imbalance...

Anyway back to gossip 😉

Wasn't she hinted at being somehow connected to whats his face...fella with a plane and island...friend of Prince Andrew? Sorry I cant remember his name.

Also always loved Cindy she seemed to have an athletic healthiness....rather than skinny. But I feel she has ruined her face too much now tweaks...I think her and Caitlin Jenner looked very similar and wonder if they have the same surgeon?
There is lots of lurid gossip about them both being gay and rande being in a couple with George clooney but I’ve no idea if that’s true 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There is lots of lurid gossip about them both being gay and rande being in a couple with George clooney but I’ve no idea if that’s true 🤣
Ha ha yes I've read that!

There was a blind some time back about someone going into the wrong bedroom and finding Randy and George together 🤷‍♀️ who knows but it made me laugh!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just don’t really like her off duty style. When she does the high end sporty stuff she just looks a bit fashion victim-y. Just my take!
Agreed - her style is very eurotrash which isn’t my thing at all but damn she still looks incredible. Her and Kate are good friends.

• Haha
Apparently Kate is sober. Fat Tony is her sponsor that’s why he’s been constantly by her side for the past few years.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Just catching up with this thread. A good read, thanks - I’m enjoying reminiscing about the 90s!
Can’t quote cross thread but someone before was mentioning Dominic Masters from The Others and his penchant for underage girls. This sent me down a rabbit hole and I came across an article in the independent from 2013. Persuading promoters to let underage kids in “so no one feels left out”
This guy is shady AF
5131E27B-2A86-42D5-A574-1EAD9DF235CD.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I've heard from a good "source", someone who works with her daughter, that she is genuinely clean but still smokes. I never know what to make of her. I used to idolise her before I met her tbh. When she started seeing Peter Doherty I lost respect for her. To me it seemed she was desperately trying to stay relevant and cool because he was seen as the king of camden for a brief time and by a very small cohort of fedora wearing show ponies.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I was watching Netflix and watched Dracula and Sadie Frost was in it. I was quite surprised because she was quite good in it. Admittedly the role was not difficult or a stretch but she was alright in it I thought. She has been in some truly awful films though over the years. But I still say she should still pursue the acting. Not fashion designing or presenting.

Reactions: 7
I was watching Netflix and watched Dracula and Sadie Frost was in it. I was quite surprised because she was quite good in it. Admittedly the role was not difficult or a stretch but she was alright in it I thought. She has been in some truly awful films though over the years. But I still say she should still pursue the acting. Not fashion designing or presenting.
I think Sadie Frost is a talented actress. It’s a shame her career got curtailed when it did. I wonder if that was a conscious decision or not. It’s easier for someone like Pearl Lowe to take a backseat when the family comes along because she never had any talent to start with, but I wonder if Sadie’s acting career came second to Jude Law’s.

Reactions: 11
I think so and also she was a successful and legitimate actress and model from her late teens. She was the breadwinner early in her relationship with Jude Law

Reactions: 13
What's the deal on KM and Nikolai von Bismarck? How did they meet etc, what is the age difference again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.