Primrose Hill Gang #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
when I saw the photos from fendi I thought it was a young Chinese woman and her (Chinese ) mum. When I saw it was KM I assumed it was just a very bad light!

Reactions: 5
I cannot believe that Kate Moss had a face lift! This is so against her image.

Her eye brows seem different also, and when she smiles she still has a lot of wrinkles around her eyes.

And her lips look fuller.

I am so disappointed. This is not very rock'n roll and unsexy. But mostly I am disappointed that she ages, like we all do, it should have just stopped ten years ago! This was the best time...

Reactions: 10
Compare Kate to Christy at that fendi show. Christy looks like she’s ageing naturally and is still stunning

Reactions: 16
I don't think it's poor lighting or her hair (although admittedly both are shocking). I think it's too many fillers and some kind of lift. Also disappointed that she's gone down this route. I think subtle work can look fantastic and I'm a fan of botox myself but hell, this is so extreme and as an earlier poster said just really uncool!

Reactions: 11
Lila's walk hasn't got any better either, still weirdly jerky esp around the shoulders and reaalllyy tense facial expression - saw a few people on twitter saying her team will try and make the runway thing work this year and if it doesn't just drop it and maybe try the glossy magazine cool girl vibe Iris Law has going

Reactions: 5
Oh Kate..........def a lift! I’m not against the work but she needs to ask for her money back unless she was going for the cat face?

Reactions: 6
Why do people think Kate is clean? I think it's more likely she has been told to detox because of a warning from a Dr particularly concerning potential cardiovascular problems from long term coke abuse. You dont just stop after years and years.....she may have cut back yes (not convinced at all tho ) but not stopped. No one comes out of serious partying for 30 plus years unscathed. I have often thought she will end up with horrendous health problems.

Reactions: 13
I thought she decided to stop drinking after her friend Annabelle Neilson died of a heart attack? She was only 49 when she died so maybe that was a wake up call for Kate? Isn’t her boyfriend a recovering alcoholic too? He got sober not long into their relationship and I couldn’t imagine it working if she was still drinking. Sadie has supposedly stopped drinking too but I saw a picture of her in the DM celebrating Rudy’s 18th and she had a huge glass of wine on the go.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she has lost a lot of people in her inner circle over the years and close people to her. Davide Sorrenti, Lee McQueen, Annabel Nielson and others. Yet I wouldnt necessarily think that has changed her fundamentally. She has had cosmetic surgery and that's not unusual in the circles she runs in. However she is a genuine hedonist (almost like an aristocrat )and they are very rare really. It's not a tap she can just turn off.....she is very well protected and rich and whilst she has wonderful PR you can still tell she has that lifestyle.

It's the perception that the public has of Kate Moss as well. She really bought into that F Scott Fitzgerald Great Gatsby lifestyle. Which has made her a fortune but also hindered her. By never publicly complaining about press intrusion and by being fiercely private she has avoided the fate of other drug casualties. But I have often thought she is not that different to Danielle Westbrook but because Daniella is a soap actress and of course her septum collapsed they are seen as polar opposites. Kate's septum has also been damaged loads and she has had several rhinoplasties. But because she doesnt broadcast it people think she has escaped the damage drugs do...she hasnt and it will catch up with her if it hasnt already. I have said in other posts she is absolute teflon tho. I dont blame her for that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I think if it wouldn't be for her lifestyle (late nights, drugs, drink) she wouldn't have that many wrinkles (forehead, eyes) and might not have needed surgery. Compared to Cindy Crawford or Claudia Schiffer she looked much older from when she turned 37 or so.

Has she had surgery before that face lift? I never thought she had and thought it was cool that she hadn't and that she never fixed her teeth to look perfect. The lack of perfection was her secret ingredient, coupled with her mysterious aura (never explain, never complain), her life style and romantic partners it made her stand out.

I think it is a shame that she never got to be the rock singer she hoped to become, she was on stage with Pete D and is a background singer on one of his records, but think she wasn't allowed on stage with Jamie. A shame really, she would have surely been great (not on her own, but maybe with Jamie. But then again it would have been a crowd, as Alison Mosshart was already there and Jamie's stage partner).

Reactions: 4
Kate Moss was one of the most beautiful models ever and the most arresting in my opinion. She was also a muse to so many artists who rightly loved and adored her. Lucian Freud painted her whilst she was pregnant and she was a muse to so many like Jurgen Teller and the late Corinne Day. When people look back at the late 20th Century and the 21st it will be her image that stands the test of time. But it was her undoing to get involved with the rock n rollers who had that weird love/ hate relationship with her. If I was a millionaire I would buy the Lucien Freud painting of her. She was sabotaged and set up Pete Doherty, and his associates. The fashion set would have gone to the wall for her but she got involved with a real dark set for a while. It's nice to see her out and about her carefree self.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I thought she decided to stop drinking after her friend Annabelle Neilson died of a heart attack? She was only 49 when she died so maybe that was a wake up call for Kate? Isn’t her boyfriend a recovering alcoholic too? He got sober not long into their relationship and I couldn’t imagine it working if she was still drinking. Sadie has supposedly stopped drinking too but I saw a picture of her in the DM celebrating Rudy’s 18th and she had a huge glass of wine on the go.
I’m not it was booze that Annabelle Neilson had a heart attack/overdose from?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.