Primrose Hill Gang #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's very tragic with Annabelle because she was physically attacked so badly whilst back packing I think it was. Some psychopath attacked her so badly, tied her to a tree and left her for dead when she was a very young woman. She needed total reconstructive surgery on her face. What she had to endure most have been so unbelievably painful, my hear aches for her. I am not sure she ever recovered. She endured for many years tho. RIP Annabelle

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Me too! Always been my fave supermodel. Doesn't seem to have been dragged into the drink and drugs side of life.

Love her..not sure if she has had any work done? But she always looks to me like she has aged naturally. I always love that she hasn't tamed her hair...sometimes its just tied back or just brushed and sort of frizzy. Love her style too. Never gone with high fashion just timeless pieces.

Love her....do you get that impression?! 🤣

I've always been in love with Christy😍

Reactions: 7
Me too! Always been my fave supermodel. Doesn't seem to have been dragged into the drink and drugs side of life.

Love her..not sure if she has had any work done? But she always looks to me like she has aged naturally. I always love that she hasn't tamed her hair...sometimes its just tied back or just brushed and sort of frizzy. Love her style too. Never gone with high fashion just timeless pieces.

We should probably be on model gossip or simply a Christy T love thread 😆 She (and Helena Christensen) have been my boom ♥ boom♥ beauties. But CT is what I call SUPER model

• Heart
Reactions: 15

I presume that's irony? The woman is defined by being a complete caner.

Reactions: 6
Christy Turlington definitely references taken drugs in that Catwalk documentary

"I have to pick up my medicine"

Reactions: 5
She doesn’t smoke anymore and does yoga. She looks like she’s aged more gracefully than others. She is still stunning

I seem to remember years ago that CT was suffering from emphysema so maybe that pushed her towards a healthier lifestyle? This could be total bollocks though!

Reactions: 4
Some unfortunate pap photos of Daisy.
Why does she call the paps all the time? I dont know what she gets out of it apart from attention I suppose. She wont be getting much work as a result of those photos! ( the dog might!)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does she call the paps all the time? I dont know what she gets out of it apart from attention I suppose. She wont be getting much work as a result of those photos! ( the dog might!)
I’m genuinely curious as to how she makes money. Being paid to attend launches/DJing? In that case she must have had a lean year

Reactions: 8
I’m genuinely curious as to how she makes money. Being paid to attend launches/DJing? In that case she must have had a lean year
Probably dads/ boyfriends, but she's moved on from famous boyfriends of late I think. She must be paid to do a bit of underwear modelling still, ( MM from the celeb gossip thread seems to have met her, so maybe Ill ask on there) and she probably did get some DJing gigs due to her connections. Gavin Rossdale must have bought her her house Id have thought.

With Christy Turlington her Dad died of either lung cancer or emphysema. Also she married a very conservative actor. She is a very beautiful and still is to this day. She does a lot of work for women's health in developing countries around giving birth . She really is an activist in that area which is wonderful. I love seeing the original super models. We in the 80s and 90s were spoilt in that regard.

I love to see all the super models.doing campaigns. I would also like to see Karen Mulder and others from that era

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
I know she has always denied it,but I'd love to know if Christy ever had a nose job.She has a very nose jobby looking nose.

Reactions: 3
I think Christy looks rough as tit considering she still does the odd modeling job. I don't know what is it but I have never found her as striking as other models from the 90s. For me it's always been Naomi, no one comes as close

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.