Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

clueless

Chatty Member
I think Kate looked lovely last night, but there are some very poor outfit choices in those photos, yikes!

Has anyone bought or tried anything from Cosmoss? I’m in London now and was thinking of going to Harrods for a nosey at the products, I’m curious about what they’re like, what the fragrance smells like etc. But I’m very aware it’s a money spinner!

I wish I’d been around Harrods yesterday when she was there, to see her in real life, though I imagine it was a private event.

Reactions: 3
Greg Dulli of the Afghan Whigs was accused in the 90s of being a misogynist, when their album Gentlemen came out. I don't think he was. I think he was a man very much aware of his own failings and wasn't afraid to use them in his lyrics. So often it's the nerds you need to watch out for, not the swaggery shaggers.
Never agreed more with a post on here EVER. ❤

• Heart

LaraQ

VIP Member
I think they were classed as the “new” primrose hill set but I was curious …are Harry Styles, Nick Grimshaw, Daisy Lowe, Sam Smith etc all still pally?
Obvs we were all aware of Harry and Nick being weirdly inseparable way back when; Nick used to name drop ont’ radio “my friend Daisy” “my friend Sadie (frost)” etc; Sam Smith used to post on insta pics of this lot and caption it “family” (🙄🤮)…
Just hoping for a bit of falling out goss or something juicy 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Nah,not really.Harry and Grimmy don't seem to hang out any more.

Dizzy

VIP Member
Some of those marks are psoriatic plaques, lingering marks and scarring (dyspigmentation) which can photograph dark in the wrong light. The rest are bruises. People with severe psoriasis can bruise easily, especially if they are stumbling around pissed and stoned.

also, one of the treatments for severe psoriasis is methotrexate which can cause problems with the production of blood cells.
I didn’t think of that and yes you’re completely right, someone in my family has it and bruises horribly.

• Wow

Sheeeet

Chatty Member
I remember this discussion on another site and apparently it was someone called Chris Gentry from MensWear and he also supplied Justine (and Damon). Here he is, at Justine‘s house, disgusting pig is picking his nose and generally looking like death warmed up. Imagine shagging that, you’d have to be off your nut.
Definitely not "massive crush" worthy. Poor taste, Pearl!

• Haha

TrunkyWantsABun

Iris Law looks ill in those pics. The rest of them, Rosemary Ferguson aside, are giving ITV Soap Awards vibes. A distinct lack of chic!
The photo of DJ fat Tony, his partner. Is the baseball cap stuck to his side a bag? I’d love to know what they’re carrying around in their bags. Tony has more pocket space than bag space.

Kate looked good! Her style game was super strong, the outfit and hair was great. She also seemed to look less wrinkly than recently?

But everyone else: 😱🙈😱🙈😱🙈😱🙈
Were they trolling her????? Surely, these outfits could not be meant seriously????

Miss Anne Thrope

VIP Member

Janet Street Porter *boaks*
Wow, what a read; I wonder who the female UK household name was. There are usually clues hidden within these types of pieces, but I'm too suburban and dim to spot any. :- (

• Haha

Pixie06

VIP Member
I've been to that beach. I recognise the breakwaters but I cant for the life of me remember where it was. When I was young, I lived in a flat in Hampstead with 3 friends. Hampstead was amazing but every penny went on rent and I had a tiny room. Another of my friends lived in the living room. They worked in banking but it was still astronomical. I moved to the still expensive but not eye watering Crouch End later and could actually afford to go out occasionally! Not like when I lived with my parents in South London with money to burn😄
Used to go there a lot, had friends there. That beach looks terrifying!