Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

soph30

VIP Member
Yes! And it’s very strange for someone whose allure has always been about being elusive.
I guess the paps aren’t really after her any more so she doesn’t need to be elusive :) If there was a big story about something she said in an interview these days it wouldn’t make page 6

Reactions: 3

clueless

Chatty Member
Oh! Speaking of Daisy Lowe, does anyone remember her modelling for Kate's Topshop line? And Daisy and Pete were rumoured to have had a thing going on at the time, and then Kate was furious for having her modelling for her?
Just replying to my own post- it wasn't Daisy at all 🤣 a case of mistaken identity in my memory!

This is just horrible IMO

1652302060602.png

I’m sorry but I just don’t agree. If you behave in a racist way, then you are, by default, racist.

Ok, I’ve made my point, I’m out of this convo.
I don't see it this way - there is a difference between an isolated incident that you regret and on-going consistent behaviour.

I met many people that told me how "inclusive" they were and yet I could sense judgement from them - either for being female or from a different culture! They certainly treated white, middle-aged man with a posh Oxbridge accent differently whilst pretending not to, and I find this to be more racist/sexist than someone once hurling a drunken insult and regretting it.

They got dragged into the Balenciaga fracas..

I’m still searching for the Justine and Damon Part 1 to that above video. Part 2 (above) certainly showed J + D completely strung out on heroin, the stupid pricks. Slurring their words, rail thin, pale as you like. Damon admitted all this years later, of course. And apparently that Chris Gentry is now managing up and coming bands, the idiot better not be introducing them to the sniff sniff.
I think it’s a sign of Damon‘s good character, that neither Justine nor Suzy (don’t know who else he dated. Mel C I‘ve read I think) are conventionally attractive. Since he was so popular back then he could easily have dated supermodels, if he had fancied, I guess.

I don't think it's harsh. I personally think she is no longer beautiful and yes, she is, and always has been, very slim, but she still looks like she has lived the life that she has. There is no shame in that, but I still say that someone who smokes 40+ a day is not someone who I aspire to as a role model or bastion of good health. Anyone willing to pay £25 for a pack of teabags that promise your shit don't stink is at best deluded.
I think compared to the average person she still looks beautiful. Most women her age don't have a toned physique or look like her in photos.
Everyone ages, and she was a party girl and I am sure she knew what she was doing then and knows it now: still smoking.

I thought her brand was about relaxing and switching off at the end of the day, not good health, but I don't know for sure.

She is certainly targeting the more affluent groups that don't consider 25 pounds to be a lot of money. Some people might also want to buy into the experience, the brand.

Let's see how well she does with it!

We've heard more from Moss in past few months than in past decades. I preferred the enigmatic version. Evidently it is a cynical ploy to sell overpriced tat. She is in danger of ruining her carefully crafted cool.
Yes, and I am always slightly taken aback when I hear her talking. Her voice is so thin and high?

I think it's a mistake that they've taken this very earnest approach to the branding, instead of harnessing Kate's cool, no-BS brand of hedonism. Where's the fun, carefree energy? This is generic 'wealthy party girl turns middle-aged, Cotswold-dwelling wellness advocate', which could have been launched by any former model or actress.
Yes, I agree with you.

But she would be a bit late to launch something with more of a party-vibe. What else could she have gone for? Maybe something a bit more business-like, stuff for professional women on the go / at work, although that might not suit her either.
Maybe she just wanted to ride this trendy wave to make a bit of extra cash?

Pixie06

VIP Member
I have to say I really hate her decorating style, so much fusty dusty STUFF. But she’s done well if she’s actually making a career out of it - I’m still not really sure what she ‘does’ 😬
It all looks more shabby than chic sometimes. It's all a bit too much. My house is a mishmash of stuff I've picked up over the years. But hers, material falling apart, lots of things need reupholstering. Lots of delicate material, that you can't just chuck in the washing machine.

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Yes it was me. The one hundred percent do not own the house. They rent it and have been behind with rent in the past. I can’t disclose too much as to how I know (will be identifying if they read and the village is small) but they have also had issues with unpaid rent and bills too that are well known here as everyone chats in the Talbot
Wow!
That house ❤❤❤.

Dizzy

VIP Member
Not sure this is realy the right place but they run with some of this crew so, Sam and Aaron Taylor-Johnson. Thoughts?

Jerry Garcia

Chatty Member
There’s a Peaches G-thread on here? I‘ve searched a thousand times for it!

Maybe it helps against insecurity, that Kate is famous for herself and Peaches was for her parents.
This may be what you're looking for

• Heart

Dizzy

VIP Member
I suppose it’s relatively clean living compared to what they were before.

At the moment the papers are saying pete Doherty is clean living. But it looks like the bloke still drinks a lot and still takes coke. But I suppose if he was taking heroin then to him it’s being fairly sober
How can you tell he does coke just from looking? Dont get me wrong, I understand where your coming from - he’s clearly not doing heroin anymore but still looks absolutely wrecked - but how do you know that’s not ‘just’ from booze?