Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Angelic37

VIP Member
Anyone know anything about Kate and Nikolai ?
I’ve read his mum was her mate and not happy but nothing else??
If I don’t get anything I’m not bothered because that’s what I love about Kate - apart from her looks and clothes and coolness - no goss lol xx
Yes she doesn't reveal much about her private life at all does she.

Reactions: 3

LoopyLou47

VIP Member
Proper surprised about them two. He was pretty unabashed about adoring her.
I was going to say the same. I thought they were pretty solid. Although @solid' and 'Celeb marriage' don't really go together. 22 years is like a Golden wedding for 'Normals'!

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
She’s missed the mark before wearing an ill advised frumpy vintage number though, I’m hoping it’s just that again.

Just catching up with this thread. A good read, thanks - I’m enjoying reminiscing about the 90s!
Can’t quote cross thread but someone before was mentioning Dominic Masters from The Others and his penchant for underage girls. This sent me down a rabbit hole and I came across an article in the independent from 2013. Persuading promoters to let underage kids in “so no one feels left out”
This guy is shady AF
View attachment 420223
I went down a similar rabbit hole about him earlier and was trying for ages to figure out if this was the same guy?! https://www.linkedin.com/in/dominic-masters-72116b8/?originalSubdomain=uk

Ophelia

@Tilly41 do you mean the sort who'd be out Monday-Sunday? As opposed to the weekend rockstars (raises hand sheepishly)

I know a lot of the non-celebs and z-ers in the Primose 2.0 era (think Alexa Chung) lived a life on credit and had... Other means of getting extra cash. Supplementing their incomes by accompanying well-to-dos and bearding.
Seeing as you mention bearding do you know if Alexa was bearding Alexander? Or somebody else?

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
Didn’t know that about Graham. Not part of the Primose Hill gang, but the lead singer of The Bluetones was all over Twitter a year, maybe two years ago for being physically and emotionally abusive towards his ex wife. Had some gigs cancelled off the back off of it, I think.

• Wow

LoopyLou47

VIP Member
Am happy to be corrected but I’m not sure she does any of that any more- isn’t she teetotal? She’s been clean living for a while
I know those festival pics were a bit suspicious :)
I think with a lot of the old PH crew, teetotal means not drinking, but does not mean giving up on the Coke or the cigarettes. Although at 40+ it's hard to get away with the more excessive behaviour.

She's relevant to Millennials and Gen Xers, both of which are popular culture and social media consumers. It's not just the youngest generation that matter anymore. "Relevant" is no longer relevant 😉
Yes that is true. Demographically the gen x ers and probably millennials are a bigger group than the youngsters. Shame for them because things are targeted more to us oldies than to them.

• Heart
why would you spend huge amounts on a house you rent,it cant all be free and where does their money come from?

also i was surprised that Meg Mathews lives in Cornwall now maybe using the london prices to settle there as she wont be getting any child maintanance now

Tangent Tiger

VIP Member
Yeah, me neither- fair play for her clearing that up. If she is mates with Johnny her choice, but I’m entitled to judge. She’s also mates with James Brown and Galliano, both of whom have public racist outbursts, so I simply don’t rate her as a particularly good judge of character.
I think she's quite laissez faire in attitude so doesn't have a filter

GeminiMoon

Chatty Member
The photo of DJ fat Tony, his partner. Is the baseball cap stuck to his side a bag? I’d love to know what they’re carrying around in their bags. Tony has more pocket space than bag space.
The pair of them have the most atrocious style! Very gaudy.

The Daily Mail called them ‘pals’ when they are in a relationship together!

I feel like Fat Tony is everywhere at the moment…

LaraQ

VIP Member
I think Christy looks rough as shit considering she still does the odd modeling job. I don't know what is it but I have never found her as striking as other models from the 90s. For me it's always been Naomi, no one comes as close
She definitely looks her age,not that there's anything wrong with that,but her face is probably more lined than the average woman in her early fifties.

Getting back on track Mossy is in NY for the met gala - am pathetically excited to see what she wears 😁
Ah, I didn't know that.

Since when is she allowed back in the States? I knew that after her cocaine scandal with Pete Doherty she wasn't allowed to enter the USA and that Jamie Hince went to the States before their divorce (I thought at the time if he went there so that she couldn't come and find him....).